好的 目前状况是这样
Okay, here's the situation.
《Parents Just Don't Understand》歌♥词
你父母出门度假一周
Your parents went away on a week's vacation.
他们把全新保时捷跑车的钥匙留下了
They left the keys to the brand new Porsche.
他们介意吗 当然不介意啊
Would they mind? Well, of course not.
我就开着出去转转
I'll just take it for a little spin
可能找几个朋友炫耀一下
And maybe show it off to a couple of friends
我就开着逛逛街坊邻里 或许我不应该
I'll just cruise around the neighborhood. Well, maybe I shouldn't
我当然会这么做 集中注意力 关键来了
Yeah! Of course I should. Pay attention here's the thick of the plot
车停在我街区的角落
Pulled up to the corner at the end of my block
这时我看见一位美女走来
That's when I saw this beautiful girly-girl walking
我拿起电♥话♥假装说话
I picked up my car phone to perpetrate like I was talking
敞篷大开 音乐正嗨
Sunroof was open, the music was high
女孩的手正在悄悄摸上我的大腿
And that girl's hand was steadily moving up my thigh
她解开了上衣的三个扣子
She had opened up three buttons on her shirt so far
所以我可能才没看到那辆警车
I guess that's why I didn't notice that police car
我不敢相信 我犯了个错
I can't believe it! I made a mistake
但家长都一样 不管时间地点
But parents are the same No matter time nor place
所以告诉这片土地上的那些孩子
So to all you kids all across the land
不需要解释 家长永远不会懂
No need to argue Parents just don't understand
太棒了
All right!
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
稍微卖♥♥弄一下 所以有什么事
Just a little something I know. So, what's up?
有人在Ramsett公园着火了
Someone is on fire in Ramsett Park.
他们需要你马上赶过去
They need you to get down there right away.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
公园
与
游憩
公园
与
游憩
公园
与
游憩
第2季 第1集
第2季 第1集
这个夏天我做了很多动物园的宣传
I've been spending the summer doing a lot of zoo promotions.
鹦鹉可以活很久
Parrots live a very long time.
所以我们给一只鹦鹉办了60岁生日派对
So we had a birthday party for a parrot that turned 60.
黑猩猩很聪明 所以我们让它们从大学毕业
Chimpanzees are very smart, so we had them graduate from college.
它们喜欢丢便便 所以我们希望
And they like to fling their feces, so we were
它们也能扔学士帽
hoping that they would fling their hats.
但它们还是只扔便便
But they just flung their feces.
Pawnee动物园最近购入了两只南非黑足企鹅 燕尾服和小蹼
The Pawnee Zoo recently purchased two South African black-footed penguins, Tux and Flipper.
作为公园宣传活动的一部分
And as part of our zoo promotion,
我们要给他们举办婚礼仪式
we are going to give them a marriage ceremony,
因为他们是命定的伴侣
because they mate for life.
燕尾服 你愿意让小蹼成为你的合法妻子吗
Tux, do you take Flipper, to be your lawfully wedded wife?
"我愿意 我愿意"
"I do! I do!"
经由公园与娱乐部赋予我的权力
By the power vested in me from the Department of Parks and Recreation,
我宣布你们为夫妻
I now pronounce you husband and wife!
哦
Oh!
也好 至少它们结婚了
Okay, well, at least they're married.
它们在造小孩吗
Are they making babies?
这两只不行 这两只都是公企鹅
Well, not those two. Those are both boy penguins.
你说什么
I'm sorry?
燕尾服和小蹼都是男孩子
Tux and Flipper are both boys.
所以严格来说你应该称它们是夫夫
So you should have pronounced them husband and husband, technically.
太棒了
That's awesome.
话虽如此 天气还是很好
Still, you couldn't have asked for better weather.
Brendanawicz 你个吃三明治的
Brendanawicz, you big sandwich eater.
哦
Oh...
停下吧
Cut it out, now.
澄清一下 那是纯友谊的一拳
Just to be clear, that was a friend punch.
我打在你手臂上的这个动作不是在打情骂俏
There was no flirtatious meaning behind that playful punch I just gave your arm.
是的 我理解 你过分充分地说明了
Yes, I do understand. You've made it abundantly clear
我们的关系中没有浪漫的元素
that there's no romantic element to our relationship in any way.
是的 挺好 这样像朋友一样胡闹不是很好吗
Yes. Good. Isn't it good to be able to just kind of horse around like this as friends?
是的 很好 -是
It is. Yeah.- Yeah.
我那晚上真的跌倒谷底了
I really hit rock bottom that night.
我是说我字面意义上
And I mean that I literally fell
摔到了坑底 撞上了石头
to the bottom of a pit and hit a rock.
我记得我躺在那想
I remember laying there thinking,
"应该有个好理由吧 为我躺在这 还单身"
"There's probably a good reason why I'm down here and single."
然后我想 "我需要吗♥啡♥"
And then I started thinking, "I need morphine."
哦对了 我听说今天你让两只公企鹅非常幸福了
Oh, yeah, I hear you made two male penguins very happy today.
你创造了历史 Knope 我喜欢这样
You're making history, Knope. I like that.
敢于冒险
Sticking your neck out, you know.
不 我没有冒险 那是个误会
No, I didn't stick my neck out. It was an accident.
偏离主流 我觉得很酷
Out of the mainstream. I think that's cool.
我在主流里
I'm in the mainstream.
是的 我懂 - 不 没有偏离
Yeah, I know.- No, no. Not out of it.
社会激进 - 不 没有
Social activism.- No! Uh-uh.
这个镇上的人真的不喜欢政♥府♥雇员太过激进
People in this town don't really like their government employees being activists.
抗癌非盈利组织
去年 一位垃圾工戴了个"Live Strong"手环就被停职了
Last year, a garbage man was suspended for wearing a Live Strong bracelet.
嘿 Leslie 有个同志酒吧的老板送了你个蛋糕
Hey, Leslie, some guy who owns a gay bar sent you a cake.
Pawnee有同志酒吧
Pawnee has a gay bar?
是的 "凸点"
Yeah. The Bulge.
在我房♥子后面
It's behind my house.
"凸点"是同志酒吧
The Bulge is a gay bar?
啊 我在那浪费过那么多个晚上
Uh, the nights I've wasted there.
"Leslie 妹砸啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊"
"Leslie! Hey, girrrrrrrrl!"
写了八个"啊"
With eight R's.
"感谢你支持同志婚姻
"Thank you for supporting the cause of gay marriage.
"你很摇滚 '凸点'的男孩们"
"You rock! The boys at The Bulge."
他们觉得这是政♥治♥表态
They thought that was a political gesture?
好吧 谁也不准吃蛋糕 Tom 来我办公室
Okay, nobody eat that cake. Tom? Step into my office.
也是我的办公室 - 无所谓了
That's also my office.- Yeah, whatever.
我知道你不是同性恋 - 我不是
I know that you are not gay.- No, I'm not.
但你很女性化 - 啥
But you're effeminate.- What?
你穿着一件印了蛇的桃色衬衫
Well, you're wearing a peach shirt with a coiled snake on it.
是的 这是男性潮流杂♥志♥特别推荐的 超棒啊
Yes, 'cause it was featured in Details magazine. And it's awesome.
女性化 总之 重点是
Effeminate. Anyway, so the point is,
你觉得让企鹅结婚是某种表态吗
do you think that marrying penguins made some kind of statement?
是的 这个态就是你非常孤独 需要养个宠物
Yes. The statement was that you're very lonely and you need a pet.
哈
Huh.
Leslie 他们也给你送了T恤
Leslie? They sent you T-shirts, too.
哦 哇 看看 他们给我们送了T恤
Oh! Wow, look, they sent us a T-shirt.
你看看
Hmm...
我的有领子
Mine has a collar on it.
她来了 Leslie
There she is. Leslie!
嘿 - 嘿
Hey!- Hey.
这是我男朋友 Derek 这是Derek的男朋友Ben
This is my boyfriend, Derek, and this is Derek's boyfriend, Ben.
你好 - 嘿
Hi.- Hey.
哦 等等 抱歉 这是什么情况
Oh! Wait, sorry, what's the situation?
什么意思
What do you mean?
这是怎么运行的
How does this work?
Derek是同性恋 但对我是异性恋
Derek is gay, but he's straight for me,
但他对Ben是同性恋 Ben对他也很同性恋
but he's gay for Ben, and Ben's really gay for Derek.
而我讨厌Ben
And I hate Ben.
没那么复杂 - 没
It's not that complicated. - No.
哦 懂了 是的
Oh. Yeah. Sure.
当下年轻人的文化就是 我没搞懂
The thing about youth culture is, I don't understand it.
所以我能为你们做什么
So what can I do for you guys?
他们就是很想见到你
They just really wanted to meet you,
因为你算是他们的英雄了
because you're kind of like their hero now.
哦 哦 April 拜托 那只是企鹅而已 - 不
Oh, oh, April, please, it was just penguins. - No!
我是个人♥民♥公仆 我不能表明政♥治♥立场
I'm a public servant, and I'm not allowed to take a political stance.
但你还是表明了 这很了不起
But you did, and it was awesome.
是的 其他政♥治♥家都没表态过
Yeah. None of the other politicians ever take a stand,
这对整个同志群体意义重大
and it means a lot to the whole gay community.
确实 我们明晚在"凸点"举办聚会
It does, and we're gonna have this party tomorrow night at The Bulge,
我们有事要请求你
and we had something to ask you.
我们真的想让你成为特邀嘉宾
We really want you to be the guest of honor.
哦 天啊
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表