你也很美丽
You're beautiful.
在内部 你的精神居住的地方
On the inside where your spirit lives.
听着 告诉她来聚会吧 我根本不介意
Listen, tell her come to the party and I don't mind at all.
哦 好 我给她发短♥信♥
Oh, good, I'll text her.
好吧 你能不看手♥机♥就发短♥信♥吗
Okay, you can text without looking at your phone?
我觉得不保持眼神交流
I think it's rude not to maintain eye contact
对正在聊天的对象是不礼貌的
with people that I'm talking to.
那是我发的
That's from me.
哇
Wow!
你好 Jerry ;)
我-这-这也太厉害了
I--th-that's amazing.
击掌 - 哇
High five. - Wow.
嘿 Ron 你能来太好了
Hey, Ron. Good to see you.
你去年不也是海盗吗
Weren't you a pirate last year?
是的 这是我的万圣节服装啊
Yes. This is my Halloween costume.
Andrew 你意识到卫生间的水龙头在漏水吗
Andrew, are you aware that your bathroom faucet is leaking?
开玩笑呢吧
Are you kidding me?
我昨天才塞了只袜子进去啊
I just stuffed a sock in it yesterday.
他们还想让我怎么做啊
What else do they want me to do?
浴缸上方还有一根暴露的电线
There's an exposed wire above the bathtub as well.
哦 对 电击线
Oh, yeah, shockwire!
我这么叫是因为你洗澡的时候碰到那根线
I call it that 'cause if you take a shower and you touch the wire.
你就死定了
You die!
是的 非常准确
Yes, that is accurate.
你有工具箱吗
Do you have a toolbox?
有啊
Yeah.
没有合适工具箱的家是不完整的
No home is complete without a proper toolbox.
这是April和Andy的
Here's April and Andy's.
一把锤子
A hammer.
半个椒盐卷饼
Half of a pretzel.
棒球卡
Baseball card.
Sonic the Hedgehog 刺猬索尼克
一个卡带 上面写着"音速"和"刺猬"
Some cartridge that says "Sonic" and "Hedgehog."
一个剪子半
A scissor half.
一把手电筒...
And a flashlight...
装满了糖豆
Filled with jellybeans.
虽然我没有在专业上和你们合作
Although I've not worked with you professionally,
作为私人公民 我个人光顾过
as a private citizen, I have personally patronized
你们每一家机构
each and every one of your establishments.
嗯 我从没见你在Sue's买♥♥过沙拉啊
Mm, I've never seen you buy a salad at Sue's Salads.
那是因为我不讨厌自己 Tanya
That's 'cause I don't hate myself, Tanya.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我知道我应该争取你的选票
I know I should be chasing your vote,
但我仍然坚持避免沙拉和其他恶心东西的决定
but I stand behind my decision to avoid salad and other disgusting things.
我觉得我为此在社区里也能获得很多支持
And I think I have a lot of support in the community for that.
虽然这一切看起来像是在给Tom的脸开趴体
Despite the fact that this seems like a party for Tom's face,
呃 但我觉得进展还不错
uh, I think it's going pretty well.
在Pawnee 被怀疑的时候 就抨击沙拉
When in doubt, in Pawnee, slam salad.
我要特别感谢您能到场 主席先生
I'm just especially thankful that you could come, Mr. President.
叫我Martin - Martin
Martin. - Martin.
你是丰收节的负责人 对吧
You were responsible for the Harvest Festival, right?
不 是的 嗯...
No. Yes. Well...
那是团队努力的成果 我几乎没做什么
It was a team effort. I barely did anything.
我还拖他们的后腿呢
I held them back actually.
他们没了我也能成功
They succeeded despite me.
抱歉 我为那个项目殚精竭虑
I'm sorry. I worked very hard on that event.
我只是...
I'm just..
官员不习惯吹捧自己
Bureaucrats s aren't used to bragging about themselves.
Tom 过来聊聊我有多厉害
Tom, come over here and talk about how great I am.
*Martin*
♪ Martin ♪
Tom Haverford 这场大宴会是我组织的
Tom Haverford. I threw this shindig.
Tom 告诉Martin我在丰收节有多努力
Tom, tell Martin how hard I worked on the Harvest Festival.
确实难以置信
It was incredible.
很多人说丰收节是娱乐7二〇的启动时刻
A lot of people say the Harvest Festival is what launched Entertainment 720.
没人这么说过 - 是我刚刚说的
No one says that. - I just said it.
我的公♥司♥ 娱乐7二〇 可以给Kernston's提供一个非常好的商业机会
My company, Entertainment 720, has an amazing business opportunity for Kernston's.
介意我偷走你几秒钟吗
Mind if I steal you away for a few seconds?
给你点"节"
Give you the 'tails?
什么"节"
The 'tails?
细节
The details.
大多数人可能会说"细"
Most people would probably say "the deets."
我说的是"节"
I say "the 'tails."
只是创新的一个例子而已
Just one example of innovation.
你看 我也不想太经常用"瘪三"这个词
Look, I don't like to throw around the word "butthead" too often.
娱乐7二〇为您呈现 Leslie Knope 见面会
如果你把所有人都叫瘪三 那它就失去了冲击力
If you call everybody a butthead, then it kind of loses its impact.
但我可以毫不怀疑地说 Tom是个混♥蛋♥
But I can say without hesitation that Tom is being a real dick.
嘿
Hey!
你偷走了乳♥头♥王啊
You stole the nipple king.
太感谢了 叛徒
Thanks a lot, traitor.
抱歉 我只需要问他一件事 现在没事了
I'm sorry, I just needed to ask him about this one thing, but we're all good now.
要-要不我介绍你上台演讲呢
Wh-what if I just introduce you for your speech?
我有个更好的主意
I have a better idea.
不然你去你的哪张地毯上 坐在你自己的脸上呗
Why don't you go over to one of your rugs and sit on your own face?
我不需要你的"帮助"了
I don't need your "help" anymore.
你好
Hi there.
你想完成什么工程吗
Is there a project you're working on?
我懂得比你多
I know more than you.
好吧
All right.
April和Andy结婚的时候 我没给他们准备结婚礼物
When April and Andy married, I didn't get them a wedding present.
我的个人经验里 结婚礼物不过是离婚火焰的燃料罢了
In my experience, wedding presents are nothing more than kindling on a divorce bonfire.
但我想我找到了帮他们整理房♥子的方式
But I think I found a way I can really help them make a home.
你 豆袋 跟我来
You, beanbag, come with me.
我是个茄子
I'm an eggplant.
我不在乎 跟我来
I don't care. Come with me.
为啥 - 我需要助手
Why? - I need small hands.
我...害怕
I'm... scared.
看看谁决定加入聚会了 兄弟
Look who decided to join the party, bro!
太棒了
That's awesome!
你服装呢
Where's your costume?
亲爱的 他已经打扮了啊
Honey, he's wearing a costume.
他打扮成衰人
He's going as lame.
那其实是个挺好的打扮
That's a pretty good costume actually.
但 呃 我觉得蝙蝠侠那套好太多了
But, uh, I think the Batman costume's way better.
你该去换上那套
You should go wear that.
是啊 我觉得我还是不要换装了
Yeah, I don't think I'm gonna put on a costume
因为我没有真的参加这个聚会...
because I'm not really attending this party...
在我住的地方
That's at my house.
嘿 听着 如果你在生气的话
Hey, listen, if you're mad about something,
你就该... - 不 我没
you should just-- - No, I'm not.
我没生气
I'm not mad.
真的吗 听着 我觉得你好像生气了
Really? Listen, I feel like you are mad.
所以可能你应该跟我们聊聊
So maybe you should just talk to us about it.
我的名字是Ben
My name's Ben.
我生气了
I'm mad.
好吧 那很棒
All right, that was great,
谢谢 谢谢你了 - 软 软嘴唇
Thank you. Thanks for that. - Soft, soft lips.
你的手指好咸
Your fingers are salty.
我要去完成工作--
I'm gonna finish my work--
Orin 不 不行 别进来
Orin, no! No. Stay out.
Pawnee的经济不景气影响严重
Pawnee has suffered through a tough economy.
而让这个镇活下来的是你们 小企业主们
And what has kept our town alive is you, the small businessman.
我不是在说你的身高 Gary
And I'm not referring to your stature, Gary.
你是这个社区的巨人
You are a giant in this community.
太多企业今天到场了
So many business represented here today.
食物和东西 JJ餐厅
Food and Stuff, JJ's Diner,
Glenmore折扣墓地
Glenmore Discount Cemetery,
呃 低腰纹身
uh, Tramp Stamp Tattoos,
巨大Kenny的油条摊和手♥机♥中心
Enormous Kenny's Fried Dough Stand and Mobile Phone Emporium.
还有谁 Sue's沙拉
Who else? Sue's Salads.
精明圆滑比基尼脱毛
Smooth Operator Bikini Waxes.
Jeff的储蓄贷款
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表