那真是个太棒的提议了 - 好诶
That is an amazing offer. - Yes!
但我觉得我们可能会找自己的地方
But I think we're probably gonna get our own place.
我已经在和地♥产♥商沟通找一座八角形的房♥子了
I'm already working with a Real Estate agent to find an octagonal house.
我阅读了点材料 八边形
I've done some reading, and an octagon
是住♥宅♥能量流动最理想的形状
is the optimal shape for a home in terms of energy flow.
你知道的 Chris 我不想发号♥施令
You know, Chris, I hate to pull rank,
但如果你要休息的话 你介意去客厅吗
but if you're going to take a break, would you mind going in the living room,
就 你知道 这样就不会打扰其他人
just, you know, so it doesn't disturb everybody else.
Jerry 我爱你发号♥施令的时候
Jerry, I love it when you pull rank.
你好奇怪 为什么
You're being weird. Why?
Milli想要和Chris分手了 - 闭嘴吧
Milli's gonna break up with Chris. - Shut up.
哦我的天 那他们同居的时候会超级奇怪的
Oh, my God, that's gonna super weird when they move in together.
是啊 我不知道什么时候 但她肯定要这么做了
Yeah, I don't know when, but she is definitely gonna do it.
好啊
Nice.
嘿 Ron 你是想得到7分的吗
Hey, Ron. Were you trying to get a seven?
因为如果是 你做得太棒了
Because if you were, you did a great job.
我现在很生气
I am very angry right now.
怎么了啊
What?
我手指在里面
My finger was in there.
Ron夹坏了我的手指
Ron crushed my finger.
我觉得它可能坏掉了
I think it might be broken.
你是只小母鸟吗 - 那是个意外
Are you a female bird? - It was an accident.
哦我的天哪 已经开始肿起来了
Oh, my God, it's already swollen.
Tom 神啊 你到底有没有一点尊严了
Tom, my God, do you have any pride at all?
你这么做是故意的 你嫉妒我的才能
You did this on purpose. You're jealous of my gift.
好吧 来吧 崔弟鸟 来给你搞点冰块吧
Okay, come on, Tweety Bird, let's get you some ice.
好疼啊 - 来吧
It hurts. - Come on.
嗯 祝贺了 伙计
Well, congratulations, man.
好比赛 好游戏 好时光
Fun match, fun game, good times.
你很享受吗 - 是啊
Did you have fun? - Yeah.
我才不会抱怨免费啤酒和免费保龄球呢
I'm not one to complain about free beer and free bowling.
回见 - 好的
See you around. - Okay.
呃 稍等一下
Uh, just one second.
你知道的 我在竞选市议会
I'm running for city council, as you know,
然后 呃 只是好奇 你会给我投票吗
and uh, just wondering, do I have your vote?
不会 - Derek
No. - Derek.
你这个老家伙
You old so-and-so.
真的 我能期待你投票吗
For reals, can I count on your vote?
是啊 不 呃 我不觉得
Yeah, no, um, I don't think so.
但我们打了整晚的保龄
But we've been here bowling all night,
而我们也在享受欢乐啊
and we've been having fun.
然后你还是不给我投票 为什么啊
And you're still not gonna vote for me? Why?
我不喜欢你 好吗 - Leslie Leslie
I don't like you, okay? - Leslie, Leslie.
嗯 你保龄太烂了 我假装输给你的
Well, you're a crappy bowler, and I pretended to lose to you.
是哦 对哦 我都灭了你了
Yeah, right. I destroyed you.
不 是真的
No, it's true.
我保龄球真的很好 问Ron
I am a really good bowler. Ask Ron.
我不知道Ron是谁啊
I don't know who Ron is.
但如果你这么厉害 我们再来
But if you're so great, let's play again.
好啊 我很想呢
Good. I'd love to.
告诉你 如果我赢了 你就给我投票
Tell you what, if I win, I get your vote.
如果我赢了 你给我打扫一个月的房♥子
If I win, you clean my house for a month.
成交 - 嘿 Leslie
Done. - Hey, Leslie.
我想为你介绍我的好朋友 其他任何人
I'd like to introduce you to my good friend, anyone else.
现在不行 Ben
Not now, Ben.
我想给Derek的屁♥股♥介绍我的脚
I'd like to introduce Derek's ass to my foot.
给我再来杯啤酒
Get me another beer.
我不在这工作啊
I don't work here.
$20吗 谢谢
$20? Thank you.
但 你知道的 我们真的是在期待在一万美元上下的捐款
Uh, you know, we're really looking for donations more in the $10,000 range.
嗨 朋友们 - 嘿 Millie
Hi, guys. - Hey, Millie.
稍等 等我打完这个电♥话♥
Just one second. Let me get off this call.
嗨 非常抱歉 我回来了
Hi, I'm so sorry. I'm back.
什么 冠军 你现在要出去吗
What, champion? You need to go outside now?
来吧 好孩子
Come on. That a boy.
对不起 他...他不喜欢尴尬的场合
Sorry, he's... hates awkward situations.
哦
Oh!
太空步太烂了 - 不在乎
Terrible moonwalk. - Don't care.
耶 现在怎么样 啊
Yeah, what's up now, huh?
喔 你打了个半中 太可爱了
Aw, you got a spare. That's so cute.
看看计分板吧
Check out the scoreboard.
所以Millicent和我要稍微散个小步
So Millicent and I are going to take a nice little stroll,
很快就会回来
and I'll be back soon.
你知道 如果你今晚就回去休息了
You know, if you want to take the rest of the night off,
你知道 也没关系的
you know, that would be fine.
嗯 我觉得那就没必要了
Well, I don't think that will be necessary.
除非你也想吃晚饭
Unless you also want to go get dinner.
不 这不会花太久的
Nope, this won't take too long.
Chris 你可能想要带件外套出去
Chris, you might want to take a jacket with you.
外面马上就变冷了
It's about to get cold out there.
谢了 Donna 但Millicent的陪伴会让我温暖的
Thanks, Donna, but Millicent's company will keep me warm.
外套带着吧
Take the jacket.
我许愿他的快乐能消失掉
I wished for his happiness to go away.
我可能是个女巫
I might be a wizard.
嘿 Derek 输得挺惨啊 兄弟
Hey, Derek. What a defeat, man.
我是说 我可没想到赢你那么多分
I mean, I did not expect to win by that much.
但我警告过你 我打保龄球很好的
But I warned you, I am a good bowler.
无所谓了 - 不开玩笑
Whatever. - All joking aside,
我想说我真的挺开心的
I wanna say that I actually had fun.
而我真的期待你春天能给我投票
And I'm really looking forward to your vote in the spring.
是哦 我就写"婊♥子♥"
Yeah, I'll just write in "bitch."
抱歉 你刚刚说什么
I'm sorry, what did you just say?
忽略他就好 他在犯混♥蛋♥
Just ignore him. He's being a jerk.
我说她是个婊♥子♥
I said she's a bitch.
哦我的天 - 什么情况啊
Oh, my God. - What the hell?
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉 - 那也太棒了
I'm so sorry. - That was awesome.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
哦看 你要的出镜机会来了
Oh, look. Here's that photo op you wanted.
嗷 - 对不起
Ow. - Sorry.
所以...你知道...那就是发生的所有事
So... you know... that's everything that happens
所以那就是刚刚发生的 那就是...
so it was just what happened. It was just like...
你什么毛病啊 - 我不知道 我就...
What's wrong with you? - I don't know, I just...
我现在肾上腺素爆发了
I have a lot of adrenaline right now.
就深呼吸几次 好吗
Just take a few deep breaths, okay?
那个家伙说他可能要起诉
The guy said he might press charges.
好 嗯 Randy 我想让你知道我们不会起诉
Yeah, well, Randy, I would like you to know that we will not be pressing charges.
是啊 那可不是个选项呢
Yeah, that really wasn't an option.
别啊 那个家伙是个十足的混♥蛋♥
Come on, the guy was being a total jerk.
顺便 Ben做的完全正当而且极其了不起
What Ben did was warranted and extremely awesome, by the way.
你写下有多了不起了吗
Did you write down how awesome it was?
我们写官方报告的时候
When we write official reports,
会克制使用"混♥蛋♥"或者"了不起"之类的词语
we refrain from using words like "jerk" or "awesome."
嘿 给你 - 嘿
Hey, here you go. - Hey.
哇 你和我 对吧 伤了"小指指"
Wow, you and me, huh? Hurt "fingies."
不 不 两种完全不同的受伤
No, no, two totally different injuries.
好吧 你...就坚持住 好吧
Okay, you... just hang in there, okay?
好的 我也爱你 拜拜
Okay, love you too. Bye-bye.
嗯 那是Millie
Well, that was Millie.
已经发生了 她和Chris分手了
It happened. She broke up with Chris.
嘘 - 该死啊 Jerry
Boo. - Damn you, Jerry.
不是我的错啊
It's not my fault.
嗯 我为那个男的惋惜
Well, I feel sorry for the man.
嗯 无论如何 筹款挑战结束了 获胜者是...哇
Well, anyway, the fundraising challenge is over, and the winner... whoa.
我们有一匹黑♥马♥ April
We have a surprise winner, April.
April赢得了Pawnee影院的两张票
April wins two tickets to the Pawnee mono-plex.
太棒了 那是我老婆
Yes. That's my wife.
好吧 一切搞定了
Okay, everything's settled here.
想回家吗 - 不
Wanna head home? - No.
我们还没结束 最后一球 该你了
We haven't finished yet. Last frame, your turn.
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表