但那是个错误
but that was a mistake.
所以留着Eddie 我不想要这份工作了
So keep Eddie. I do not want this job.
你疯了 哥们
You're crazy, man.
我们再联♥系♥
We'll be in touch.
好的 关于娱乐中心的新游戏还有建议吗
Okay, are there any more recommendations for new games at the rec center?
我的女儿 她爱蛇梯棋
My daughter, she loves chutes and ladders.
哦 不是吧
Oh, come on!
蛇梯棋又没有策略
There is no strategy to chutes and ladders.
只是靠运气而已 - 我女儿才五岁
It's just luck. - My daughter's five.
嗯 你女儿是个傻子
Well, your daughter is an idiot.
她女儿是个傻子
Her daughter is an idiot!
她女儿是个傻子
Her daughter is an idiot!
不不不不 她不是 - 她女儿是个傻子
No, no, no, no. She's not. - Her daughter is an idiot!
你们好 我是Leslie Knope 我代表PCP
Hello, I am Leslie Knope, and I represent the PCP.
我们有六项要求
We have a list of six demands.
按字母顺序排列是这样
Here they are in alphabetical order.
第一项 蚂蚁
Number one: Ants.
少年中心里的蚂蚁太多了
Too many ants in the teen center.
第二项 网球场改进
Number two: Tennis court improvements.
第三项 - 嗯 Les--呃 女士
Number three-- - Well, Les--um, ma'am,
呃 这个公共论♥坛♥ 只是关于我们能改善娱乐中心的方式而已
uh, this public forum, it is just about improvements that we can make to the rec center.
说到这个 快艇骰子游戏不在娱乐中心里
Speaking of which, the fact that yahtzee is not in the rec center
是可以与人口贩卖♥♥相称的悲剧
is a tragedy on par with human trafficking.
轻度夸张了点...回到我们的要求
Slight exaggeration... Getting back to our demands.
我们不会像狂犬病的狗一样被戴上口套的
We will not be muzzled like a rabid dog.
我们会一直闹到最上面去
We are gonna take this all the way to the top.
好的 我们创造了一点波动 朋友们
Okay, we have made some waves here, people,
但我们需要保持劲头
but we need to keep this momentum going.
市政经理的名字叫Chris Traeger
Now, the city manager's name is Chris Traeger.
我要把战火烧到他身上
I want to take this fight to him.
哦 写信活动
Ooh, a letter-writing campaign!
神啊 Diane 你能别建议写信活动了吗 不
God, Diane, will you stop it with the letter-writing campaign? No.
我有他的办公室号♥码
I have his office number.
我希望你们中每15分钟就有人打电♥话♥
I want one of you calling it every 15 minutes.
我们也要沿着他的慢跑路线抗♥议♥
We are also going to protest along his jogging route,
GNC 维生素和补品商店
我还需要离市中心8公里内的每家GNC商店有人驻守
and I need someone in every GNC within a five-mile radius of the city center.
但我们只有12个人 - 13了
But there are only 12 of us. - 13.
看 我们的规模还在扩大
Look! Our numbers are growing!
没有什么是做不到的 如果我们努力工作 不睡觉
There's nothing we can't do if we work hard, never sleep,
推掉生活中的其他所有责任
and shirk all other responsibilities in our lives.
你们和我一起吗
You with me?
我可以手工把北美香柏做成五米长的独木舟
I can handcraft 17-foot canoes out of western red cedar,
但我却不能把两块该死的全麦饼干粘起来
but I can't glue two damn Graham crackers together!
你看 其实很简单的
Look, it's really easy.
我对糖果了解很多
I know a lot about candy.
我玩它 我吃它
I play with it, I eat it.
有时候我一边玩一边吃
Sometimes I play with it and eat it.
哈
Boom!
好的 新计划
Okay, new plan.
其他所有人做这个糖果屋
Everyone else makes this candy house,
而我在别处派上用场吧
and I make myself useful elsewhere.
你11点的预约来了
Your 11:00 is here.
关切市民和社区领袖Leslie Knope
Concerned citizen and community leader Leslie Knope.
很高兴认识你 - 嗨 Leslie
Nice to meet you. - Hi, Leslie.
你不该来这里的
You're not supposed to be here.
作为政♥府♥雇员 这是对的 但我在这里
As a government employee, that's true, but I am just here
只是关切市民和PCP的创立者
as a concerned citizen and founder of PCP.
也就是Pawnee公园委员会
The Parks Committee of Pawnee.
就是这些人在一直骚扰我啊
Those are the people that have been harassing me.
我们有很多要求 特别是 这六个
We have many demands. Specifically, these six unfunded
资金不足的计划需要立即处理
projects that need to be dealt with immediately.
嗯-- - 还不够好
Well-- - Not good enough!
Leslie 出于对你的尊重
Leslie, out of respect for you,
我会见你的团体 但我希望这能结束这些失常行为了
I will meet with your group, but I hope that this puts an end to the madness.
准备好战斗吧
Prepare for battle.
哦 我忘了跟你说 我拿来了你的圣诞礼物
Oh, I forgot to tell you, I got your Christmas present.
是个小秒表 能记录你的跑步时间
It's like a little stopwatch that records your jogging times
然后通过蓝牙发送到你的电脑
and then sends it to your computer via Bluetooth.
啊
Ahh!
真是考虑周到啊 - 哦
That is so thoughtful! - Aww.
别客气 我们地狱见吧
My pleasure. See you in hell!
嗯 我看到你接受了我们让你休息的建议啊
Well, I see you've taken our advice about relaxing.
哦 这只是我拼凑起来的一个小小的激进公民团体
Oh, this is just a little militant citizen group I slapped together.
但聊够我的事了 民调结果如何
But enough about me, what are my polling results?
呃 这个 丑闻之前 你的支持率是26%
Uh, well, before the scandal, you were at 26%.
现在 我们知道我们会受到损失 但我们觉得只要
Now, we knew we'd take a hit, but we figured as long as
我们还在15%或者以上 我们就还有仗可打
we're at 15% or above, we're still in the fight.
那我们在15%了吗
And we're at 15%?
我们回到26%了吗 哦 等等
We went back to 26%? Whoa, wait.
50%吗
50%?
我们在1
We're at one.
一...百吗
One... hundred?
你的民调支持率是1%
You're polling at 1%.
什么 不 那可不太对啊
What? No. That can't be right.
好吧 嗯 我们要做的是继续前进
Okay, well, what we do is we move forward from this.
我们要如何正面解读呢
How do we put a positive spin on this?
没有回旋的余地了 - 当然有啊
There's no way to spin this. - Sure there is.
你看到的是99%空着的杯子
You're looking at the glass like it's 99% empty.
我看到的是1%满的
I'm looking at it like it's 1% full.
你知道 最后一口美味的奶昔
You know, the last delicious sip of a milkshake
装在金属的奶昔东西的最底下
at the bottom of the metal milkshakey thing?
从这种事情中恢复是很难的
It's very hard to come back from this kind of thing.
你知道 和你老板的性丑闻
You know, a sex scandal with your boss.
哦 说的就像你们多纯洁啊
Oh, like you're so pure and chaste.
拜托 我知道你俩肯定睡在一起了
Please, I know the two of you are sleeping together.
太明显了 你们的对视和狡猾的笑容
It's obvious, with all your glances and your sly smiles.
我是同性恋 - 哦 那没事了
I'm gay. - Well, never mind then.
这是个很小的镇子 无处躲藏
It's a small town. There's nowhere to hide.
我们不能再帮助你竞选了
We can't run your campaign anymore.
对不起 Leslie 你是个很好的候选人
I'm sorry, Leslie. You were a great candidate,
但...一切结束了
but...it's over.
你或许能找到新的顾问呢
Could you maybe find new advisors?
找不到 我跟整个州所有参与过竞选的人都聊过了
I can't. I talked to everyone in the entire state who's ever run a campaign.
没人想要一个民调在"杯底奶昔"水平的候选人
Nobody wants a candidate who's polling at "last milkshake sip" levels.
我能说两句吗
Can I say something?
这很烂 我不会说服你觉得这不烂
This sucks, I am not gonna convince you that it doesn't,
你后面一年每天都可以跟我说这有多烂
and you can tell me every day for the next year about how much this sucks.
一整年 你说了一整年的
One year--you said one year.
会有记录的 - 我是认真的
That's on the record. - And I meant it.
但 最后这一切都会过去的 你会熬过去的
But eventually this'll pass. You're gonna get through this.
我不知道我会不会
I don't know if I'm going to.
我觉得 你看 我一周内就要回到旧工作了
I mean, look, I return to my old job in a week,
那很好 因为我爱我的旧工作 但是...
and that's great because I love my old job, but...
我的心真的都放在新工作上了
My heart was really set on this new job.
Ann
Ann.
别碰我的腌黄瓜 Ann
Don't touch my pickles, Ann!
哦天啊 - 是啊 我懂 我懂 我懂
Oh, my God. - Yeah, I know, I know, I know.
嘿 Jean-Ralphio 怎么样啊
Hey, Jean-Ralphio. How's it going?
挺好的 我其实在这是有约的 巴西蜜蜡脱毛
It's going good, I'm actually right here for an appointment. Getting a Brazilian.
顺便说 那里有个不可思议的女人 她叫Kim
By the way, there's a woman over there that is unbelievable. Her name is Kim.
她扯下去的时候会笑 然后让你感觉到什么
When she rips it off, she smiles, and it makes you feel things.
提我的名字 我有推荐折扣 如果你不介意 - 好吧
Throw my name, I get a referral discount. If you don't mind. - Okay.
我听说有人引咎辞职了
I heard somebody resigned in disgrace.
我问你的问题是 你现在怎么赚钱啊
My question to you is, how you making that paper?
哦 嗯 我在到处参加面试 呃 但我实际上
Oh, well, I've interviewed around, uh, but I'm actually
准备在一家会计公♥司♥做机构内会计 - 哎哟...
about to take a job doing in-house accounting for an accounting firm. - Buh...
我几乎在那句话中间睡着了
I almost fell asleep during that sentence.
好吧 - 让我来理清楚
Okay. - Let me get this straight.
你会成为一个会计...
You would be an accountant...
给会计打工 - 是啊
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表