Well, I thought that we could just talk before you left town.
如果可以的话 - 不行
If that's okay. - No.
但那边有个库房♥ 里面有个蒲团
But there's a supply room over there with a futon.
很好
Great.
还没 等下
Not yet. Just wait.
我们就是去拿点物资 有谁需要什么吗
We're just getting supplies. Anybody need anything?
大头针 或者...好吧 行
Push pins, or... Okay, great.
请快点
Please hurry.
我告诉她是生死的大问题
I told her it's a matter of life and death.
亲爱的 Donna在这里很久了
Honey, Donna's been here forever.
她会知道怎么做的 - 要是她不知道呢
She's going to know what to do. - What if she doesn't?
我可能会被开除
I could get fired.
或者更惨的 Leslie可能又要对我训话责任了
Or even worse, Leslie might give me a lecture on responsibility again.
我做不到啊
I can't do it.
我告诉你 亲爱的 这样吧
I'll tell you what, honey. Here's the deal.
你被开除的话 我就辞职 我们一起走
You get fired, I'll quit, and we'll leave together.
我认真的 搬去一个新城市 换掉我们的名字
I'm serious. Move to a new city, change our names,
用硫酸烧掉我们的指纹 换个脸 - 什么
burn our fingertips off with acid, swap faces. - What?
如果必须的话
If we have to.
2012年5月
浣熊目击
Ramsett公园 617
Harvey James公园 576
Tucker公园 513
Lafayette公园 503
Wamapoke之石公园 492
环形公园 393
Pawnee市政空地 227
我们就假设明天我们要从头开始
Let's just say tomorrow we had to start over from scratch,
可能会这样的 因为你严重地搞砸了
which we probably will because of your massive mess-up,
你会做什么
what would you do?
我 我一直想做一个科学家 就像我做的这些实验一样
Me, I've always wanted to be a scientist, like when I do my experiments.
我量化了红牛现在应该已经把那个玩具海盗溶解掉了
I quantified that the Red Bull would dissolve that toy pirate by now.
自然啊
Nature.
我想做一个战士公主女巫
I want to be a warrior princess witch.
在这个新世界 你想做什么就做什么
In this new world, you can be anything you want.
或者一个代课老师
Or a substitute teacher.
你当代课老师会很棒的
You would be so good as a substitute teacher.
做点大梦 孩子
Dream big, kid.
很好 是的 很棒 接着拳击
Good. Yes. Nice. Keep punching.
我打到你的胸了吗 - 没 - 抱歉
Did I hit your boob? - No. - Sorry.
身形不错
Great form.
可能 实际上 我毫无头绪
Maybe. I have no idea, actually.
我不知道我在干嘛
I don't know what I'm doing.
耶 那很好 我累了 刚刚有多久
Yeah! That was good. I'm exhausted. How long was that?
22秒
Twenty-two seconds.
哎 太让人失望了
Boy, that's disappointing.
Ben的事情你要怎么办
What are you going to do about Ben?
就是 我们约会全程我都在竞选公职
It's just, I've been running for office the entire time we've been dating.
我们刚刚准备把我们的生活找回来
We're just about to get our lives back.
他要是离开我会生不如死的
It would kill me if he left.
那就告诉他 去找他然后告诉他你的感受
Then tell him that. Go find him and tell him how you feel.
然后你们俩可以一起找到办法
And then the two of you can work it out together.
竞选结果 Ann Ann
Election results, Ann. Ann.
Ann 我看不了 - 好吧
Ann, I can't read it. - Okay.
Ann 我的手 我的手 Ann 它们在圆手套里 - 别慌 给 给
Ann, my hands. My hands, Ann. They're in these round gloves. - Don't panic. Here. Here.
好的 "20%的选区报告
Okay. "20% of the precincts reporting.
"Bobby Newport领先140票"
"Bobby Newport is up by 140 votes."
好吧 你把手再举起来 - 好吧
Okay. Let's get your hands back up. Okay.
我们再来八秒钟
Let's go another eight seconds.
哦天 我太累了
Oh, God, I'm so tired.
金汤力 谢谢
Gin and tonic, please.
停下那一单 Dana
Belay that order, Dana.
Lagavulin 纯的 淡酒是给减肥的有钱女人喝的
Lagavulin, neat. Clear alcohols are for rich women on diets.
嘿 我能问你点事吗
Hey, can I ask you about something?
无所谓了 抱歉
Never mind. Sorry.
忘了 你不喜欢和其他人聊任何事
Forgot. You don't like talking to other people about anything.
你在想什么呢 孩子
What's on your mind, son?
今晚很特别 而我也喝了半瓶威士忌
It's a special night and I've had half a bottle of whisky.
好吧
All right.
嗯 Jen Barkley给了我一份在华盛顿的工作
Well, Jen Barkley offered me a job in Washington.
很好的工作
A great job.
会很激动的 我会认识新的人 住在首都
It'd be exciting. I'd meet new people. Live in D.C.
但我觉得Leslie想让我留下
But I think Leslie wants me to stay.
你会怎么做呢
What would you do?
嗯 我从不是那种认识新人或者是做新事情
Well, I've never been one for meeting new people or doing new things
或者吃新的食物 或者旅游出南部印第安纳的人
or eating new types of food or traveling outside of Southern Indiana.
我从1978年开始就留着同样的发型
I've had the same haircut since 1978,
而我从1991年起就开着同一辆车了
and I've driven the same car since 1991.
我一把木梳用了三十年了
I've used the same wooden comb for three decades.
我只有一个碗
I have one bowl.
我的牛奶还是马送来的
I still get my milk delivered by horse.
是吗
You do?
但你和Leslie喜欢牵着手一起跳下悬崖
But you and Leslie like to hold hands and jump off of cliffs together,
探索未知
into the great unknown.
你们的关系很好
You two have a good relationship.
我个人不知道那是什么样子
I don't personally know what that's like,
但我理解的是 这意味着你们总会稳稳落地
but I'm given to understand it means you're going to land on your feet.
所以 你真的就只想让一切都保持不变
So, you really want things to just stay exactly the same.
我喜欢一些改变
I like some changes.
比如我把一棵树变成一艘独木舟
Like when I change a tree into a canoe.
或者一个妻子变成前妻
Or a wife into an ex-wife.
但如果Leslie赢了的话 你就得到我的旧工作
But if Leslie wins, you get my old job.
助理市政经理 对吧
Assistant City Manager, right?
看来是这样
Seems that way.
那就好运吧 祝我们都会
Then good luck, to the both of us.
嘿
Hey!
我有一则更新 包含新的信息
I have an update that contains new information.
74%的选区报告
With 74% of the precincts reporting,
Leslie Knope现在以192票的优势领先
Leslie Knope is now winning by 192 votes.
哦 神啊 拜托 拜托 让她赢吧 求求你让她
Oh, Lord, please, please, let her win. Please let her.
拜托让她赢 拜托让她赢
Please let her win Please let her win.
我不知道啊 Tommy
I don't know, Tommy.
我觉得 我已经来来回♥回♥一百万次了
I mean, I've been back and forth a million times.
一方面 我确实 惊人地 喜欢你
On the one hand, I do, amazingly, like you.
嗷 我知道你是啊 饼干屁屁
Aw! I know you do, cookie tush.
另一方面 你太可笑了
On the other hand, you are ridiculous
我们的关系就像是穿过白♥痴♥村的过山车之旅
and our relationship was like a roller coaster ride through Idiotville.
我不会争这一点的
I'm not going to argue with that.
所以 我就不知道我们到底能多认真
So, I just don't know how seriously I can take us.
抱歉 Tommy 我就是...
I'm sorry, Tommy. I just...
我现在不觉得这是个好主意了
I don't think it's a good idea right now.
我不理解 就像有两个Ann
I don't get it. It's like there's two Anns.
一个在我梦里 想和我复合
There's the one in my dream, who wants to get back together with me,
然后 一个在现实生活里
and then, there's the one in real life,
也想和我复合 但只是不承认
who also want to get back together with me but just refuses to admit it.
真是开了眼了
That was eye-opening.
我跟你说 Chris
I'll tell you, Chris,
我不会多怀念这个一无所有的荒谬小镇
I'm not going to miss much about this ridiculous nothing town,
但我会怀念你的
but I am going to miss you.
谢谢 能听到这些真好
Thank you. That's nice to hear.
所以 有没有办法我们能继续这样
So, is there any way that we could keep this going,
虽然你要去华盛顿了
even though you're going to be in Washington D.C.?
当然 是在非正式的基础上 - 嗯 让我考虑考虑
On a casual basis, of course. - Hmm. Let me think that over.
嘿 最新结果出来了
Hey, the latest numbers just came in.
你想看看这些吗
Do you want to take a look at these?
不 但还是谢了
Nah. Thanks, though.
我想说的就是
I'm going to just say this.
我意识到这些是在
And I realized this after speaking
和我最好朋友和爱情顾问
with my best friend and relationship advisor,
卫♥生♥部♥门的Ann Perkins聊过之后
Ann Perkins, from the Department of Health.
是的 我认识Ann
Yes, I know Ann.
我不想让你去华盛顿
I don't want you to go to Washington.
我知道这是个绝佳的机会
I know it's an amazing opportunity.
但几分钟之后 这疯狂的一切都将结束
But in just a few minutes, all this craziness is going to be over
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表