好的 礼物时间
Okay, time for gifts.
我们给所有人准备了做脸的礼物券
We have gift certificates for facials for everybody,
然后你能得到一个针织枕头 印着你的脸
then you're gonna get a needlepoint pillow with your face on it
以及你生日那天的报纸头条
and a news headline from a newspaper on the day you were born.
"约瑟夫·斯大林去世"吗
"Joseph Stalin dies"?
是的 妈 而你取代了他
That's right, Mom, and you replaced him.
虽然不是在种族灭绝的意义上
Though not in terms of genocide.
就是在 你知道的 存在于世界上的顺序
Just in terms of, you know, being on earth.
2月14日 情人节 是关于浪漫的
February 14th, Valentine's Day, is about romance,
而2月13日 闺蜜节
but February 13th, galentine's day,
是关于庆祝女性朋友们的
is about celebrating lady friends.
它很棒 它应该是一个国家节日
It's wonderful, and it should be a national holiday.
它确实应该是国家节日
It should be a national holiday.
亲爱的国会 又是我 Leslie
Dear Congress, it's Leslie again.
我们来聊个人感情吧
Let's talk about personal relationships.
谁先来呢 Donna
Who wants to start? Donna?
我有几位在循环交往
I have several men in rotation.
有一位在外面车上等着我呢
One's waiting for me out in the car.
别担心 我摇下车窗了
Don't worry, I rolled down the window.
April 你是这里的已婚人士了 Andy怎么样
April, you're the old married broad here. How's Andy?
嗯...上周他本应该加汽油的
Well...last week he was supposed to buy gas,
但他反而买♥♥了新奇切曲奇器
but instead he bought novelty cookie cutters.
现在我们吃的所有东西都长得像恐龙
Now everything we eat is shaped like a dinosaur.
他太棒了
He's amazing.
很好 妈 和Steven怎么样了
Great. And mom, how's it going with Steven?
嗯 因为我的可爱女儿 我在网上认识了他
Well, I met him on the Internet because of my lovely daughter,
而我们 真的 很合适
and we are compatible.
啦啦啦啦啦啦啦
La, la, la, la, la, la, la.
好吧 不不不不不 Ann 你能开始讲话吗
Okay, no, no, no, no, no. Ann, can you start talking?
嗯 我-我-我现在在间歇的状态
Well, I'm--I'm--I'm in a bit of a lull right now,
但我很高兴你们在生活中都有
but I'm so glad that you all have people in your lives
能关心的人 所以...祝贺你们了
that you care about, so... Congrats!
这么祝贺真的很难听起来不讽刺
It's really hard to say congrats without sounding sarcastic.
认真的 我真心希望你们都很开心--
Seriously, I really hope you guys are all very happy--
该死 - 我们是的
Damn it. - We are.
公园
与
游憩
公园
与
游憩
第4季 第14集
第4季 第14集
Ann 我只想说 我问你爱情生活的时候让你难堪了 对不起
Ann, I just wanted to say I'm sorry if I put you on the spot when I asked you about your love life.
你现在怎么样了
How are you doing?
你知道 我单身基本都还好
You know, I'm mostly fine being single.
只是这是一年中都是红心和玫瑰的时候
It's just this time of year with the hearts and roses,
就会让我有点沮丧
it just gets me a little down.
但闺蜜节让我心情好了很多
But galentine's day made me feel better,
所以谢谢
so thanks.
哦 Ann 你这个美丽的老处♥女♥
Oh, Ann, you beautiful spinster.
我会为你找到爱情的
I will find you love.
啥 你说了什么吗
What? Did you say something?
爱你哦
Love you.
感谢各位的到场
Thank you all for being here.
我们开始吧
Let's get started.
哇 态度很棒啊 Ron
Wow. Great attitude, Ron.
抱歉 我是在和排骨们说话
Sorry, I was talking to these ribs.
好的 所以情人节舞会已经计划 准备 压到预算之下
Okay, so the Valentine's Day dance is planned, prepped, and under budget,
但我们还有一个最后任务
but we have one final task.
Ann Perkins目前是一个人参加情人节舞会
Ann Perkins is currently attending the Valentine's Day dance alone,
所以我需要你们每个人明天为她带一位合适的单身汉
so I need each one of you to bring an eligible bachelor for her tomorrow.
Ann也不是完全丑陋的人啊
Ann's not totally hideous.
为什么她需要我们帮忙
Why does she need our help?
因为这就是朋友们做的 April
Because that's what friends do, April.
他们帮助朋友寻找幸福
They help friends find happiness.
现在 最后一个她喜欢的男的是Chris
Now the last guy she liked was Chris,
但她不能再和他约会了 因为他是她老板
but she can't date him again because he's her boss.
所以我们在考虑预期心上人的时候
So when we're thinking of prospective sweethearts,
著名演员瑞恩·高斯林 Ryan Gosling
时任美国副总统乔·拜登 Joe Biden
美国演员 导演 萨姆·沃特森 Sam Waterson
我们需要考虑的特质是...
we need to think of people who are...
有魅力 还有聪明 还有善良
Attractive and smart and kind.
而如果你想知道哪种男的跟Ann合适
And if you're wondering what kind of guy is right for Ann,
你只需要问就好了
all you need to do is ask.
还有 你需要找的人必须有教养
Also you need to find someone educated,
还要友善 还要有趣--
and friendly, and fun--
就说那个该死的缩写词吧
just tell us the damn word.
欢腾 他需要很欢腾
Effervescent, he needs to be effervescent.
有教养 友善 有趣 平等主义 健壮 精力充沛 热情 性感 礼貌 能共情 不内八字 有才华
关于Ann的快速问题--
Quick question about Ann--
有谁知道她也没有印度血统吗
does anyone know if she has any Indian in her?
都别回应
No one respond.
所有人别说话 - 为什么
No one say anything. - Why?
我只是好奇Ann是不是有印度血统 - 安静
I'm just curious if Ann has a little indian in her. - Silence.
我觉得她没有 - 那她想来点吗
I don't think she does. - Would she like some?
情人节快乐
Happy Valentine's Day.
然后...呜哇
And...Ooh-ah!
快艇水獭吗 - 是的
Yachter Otter? - Yup.
两个月前 我梦见一只花♥花♥公♥子♥水獭在海上走丢了
Two months ago, I have a dream about a playboy otter lost at sea,
而你让他成真了
and you make him real?
嗯哼 - 我好爱
Uh-huh. - I love it.
我以为我们同意不给彼此送礼物
I thought we had agreed that we weren't gonna get each other presents
因为我们都在忙着竞选--我也给你搞了个东西
'cause we were too busy with the campaign-- I got you something too.
哦 一个...炸♥弹♥吗
Oh, a... bomb?
这是个密♥码♥筒 就像那部电影《达芬奇密♥码♥》里一样
It is a cryptex, like in that movie The Da Vinci Code,
那是你和我在Starz HD上看过的第一部电影
which was the first movie that you and I ever watched on Starz HD.
哇 这也太特殊了
Wow, that's specific.
里面会告诉你今晚9点在哪见我
Inside it will tell you where to meet me at 9:00 P.M. tonight,
密♥码♥是五个字母的代码
and the combination is a five-letter code
抓住了我们第三次约会的精髓
that captures the essence of our third date.
是哦... - 所以我们晚上见
Yeah... - So I will see you tonight.
除非...你破解不了那个密♥码♥
Unless...You can't crack the code.
我觉得我能破解密♥码♥
I think I can crack the code.
我完全不知道密♥码♥是啥
I have no idea what the code is.
嘿 哥们 你还好吗
Hey, man, you okay?
还在想着你前任呢
Still thinking about your ex?
Millicent Gergich 真的 把我的心从身体里撕了出来
Millicent Gergich has literally torn my heart from my body
而换成一块厚厚的悲伤
and replaced it with a thick slab of sadness.
我可能不会再笑了
I may never smile again.
酷哦 所以我找到个舞会的DJ
Cool, so I found a DJ for the dance,
他的名字是DJ钝
and his name is DJ Bluntz.
Tom 这是场公众赞助的情侣舞会
Tom, this is a publicly funded couples dance.
我不觉得让人们"被声音湿身"会很合适
I don't think it's appropriate for people to be getting "wet with sound."
那谁来做呢
Who's gonna do it, then?
我来
I will.
我情人节当然没有其他计划
I certainly have no other plans for Valentine's Day,
因为我完全是一个人
because I am completely alone.
好吧 我们回头见 Chris
All right, I'll see you later, Chris.
嗷 好酷的密♥码♥筒 能给我吗
Aw, cool cryptex, can I have it?
嘿 不行 不 你不能--
Hey, no. No, you can't--
你从哪拿到的
Where'd you get it?
你怎么知道密♥码♥筒是什么东西
How do you know what a cryptex is?
我知道东西是啥啊
I know what things are.
嗯 Leslie把我们情人节见面的地点藏在里面了
Well, Leslie hid the location of our Valentine's meeting place in here.
不是吧
No.
我试过和第三次约会有关的每一个五字母单词了
I tried every five-letter word that has anything to do with our third date.
操
你试过[哔]了吗
Have you tried [Bleep]?
那是四个字母
That's a four-letter word.
哦 加个"s"呢
Oh. Add an "s"?
我真不觉得是那个
I really don't think it's that.
呃 我也想能帮上忙 兄弟 我不知道我能不能
Uh, I wish I could help you, bro, I don't know if I can.
你像是 我认识第二聪明的人了
You're, like, the second smartest guy I know.
你该去找我认识第一聪明的人
You should go to the first smartest guy I know.
好吧 所以线索在里面
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表