只有两条坏消息
there's only two pieces of bad news.
坏消息是 我们的两条广♥告♥都没播
The bad news is, none of our ads aired
我们也没法退钱了
and we cannot get our money back.
哦 天啊
Oh, God.
你可能应该有更好方式来说这些事啊
There was probably a better way for you to tell us that.
你俩真的搞砸了
You both really blew this.
但我等不及听到你们的新主意了
But I can't wait to hear your new ideas.
我已经爱上它们了
I love 'em already.
哦 我饿了
Ooh, I'm hungry.
Tommy需要来个芒果了 回见
Tommy needs a mango. See ya.
很抱歉我扑倒了你
I'm really sorry I tackled you.
就是 我宁愿播我十岁时做过的假竞选广♥告♥
It's just, I'd rather run the fake campaign ads that I made when I was ten
也不乐意变得负面和恶意
than become negative and cynical.
你看 我真的不想打碎你的童年梦想
Look, I really don't wanna crush your childhood dreams,
但我赌你的梦想里
but I bet in your dreams
你也没有在竞选里落后70个百分点啊
you weren't losing an election by 70 points.
你需要变得强硬一点 Leslie
You need to get tougher, Leslie.
你必须
You just have to.
你才需要更坚强点
You need to get tougher.
你也太容易被扑倒了
You were pretty easy to take down.
谢谢
Thanks.
Ron Swanson
Ron Swanson!
正是我想见到的人
Just the man I wanted to see.
我要去一场研讨会
I'm going to be going to a seminar
讨论日本茶仪式的艺术
on the art of the japanese tea ceremony...
或者叫"茶道" 地点在Pawnee社区大学
Or "chakai" at the Pawnee community college,
我想你可能会愿意跟我一起去
and I thought you might like to come with me.
为什么
Why?
我知道你看重沉默的价值
I know how much you value silence.
很好的论点
A fair point.
但我们上周才刚刚吃过了午饭
But we did just have lunch last week,
所以我觉得我们共处的社交时间
so I feel like we've spent enough social time together
已经够延续到可预见的...永远
for the foreseeable...Ever.
好吧 嗯 如果你改变了注意 你知道去哪找我
All right, well, if you change your mind, you know where to find me.
Donna Meagle - Chris Traeger
Donna Meagle! - Chris Traeger!
因为某些莫名其妙的原因这个男人突然决定要跟我相触了
For some godforsaken reason that man is suddenly determined to hang on with me.
你是说相处吗
You mean hang out?
他出什么问题了啊
What is wrong with him?
我不知道 他让你去做Ben的活
I don't know, he's got you doing Ben's job,
和他一起吃午饭 就像Ben以前那样
eating lunch with him like Ben used to.
可能他就想念他的小伙伴了吧
Maybe he just misses his little buddy.
嗷
Ow.
我们把你送回家然后搞点冰淇淋
Let's get you home and get me some ice cream.
这是你们的账单
Here's your bill.
喔 是的 我们不需要那个
Whoa, yeah, won't be needing that.
我有免费药卡
I've got the free medicine card.
呃 有一项牙医操作的扣费
Uh, there's a $500 deductible for dental procedures.
哦 我觉得你搞错了
Oh, I think you're wrong.
我们有那个保险东西
We have the insurance thing.
我相信我们已经覆盖上了 - 还是有$500
I believe we're covered. - It's still $500.
我们看看
Let's see here.
哦 因为 你知道的...
Oh, because, you know what...
我们走 逃单
Let's go! Dine and dash.
别挡道
Out of the way!
耶 呜呼呼
Yeah! Whoo-hoo-hoo!
啊哦
Uh-oh!
啊 叫辆救护车
Ah, call an ambulance!
不是我撞上的另一辆救护车
A different ambulance than the one I ran into.
这是市政厅候选人Leslie Knope 10岁时的样子
This is city council candidate Leslie Knope when she was ten years old.
嗨 我是Leslie Knope
Hi, I'm Leslie Knope.
我爱Pawnee
I love Pawnee.
我想让它更好
And I want to make it even better.
更好的学校 更安全的街道
Better schools, safer streets,
还有更先进的地♥产♥税
and a more progressive tax on residential properties.
这是市政厅候选人Bobby Newport今天的样子
This is city council candidate Bobby Newport today.
人们一直问我
People keep asking me:
Bobby 你进入公职后会做什么呢
Bobby, what are you gonna do once you get into office?
嗯 我挺确定我会想出来的
Um, I'm pretty sure I'll figure it out.
Leslie Knope十岁时就有比Bobby Newport现在更好的想法
Leslie Knope had better ideas when she was ten than Bobby Newport has now.
他们确实有一个共同点
They do have one thing in common.
我喜欢狗 - 我喜欢狗
I like dogs. - I like dogs.
为了一个更好的Pawnee
For a better Pawnee,
投票支持Knope竞选市议会
vote Knope for city council.
嗯 我们已经有一千次观看了
Well, we already have a thousand views.
是啊 但没有记者来电 没有采访请求
Yeah, but no calls from reporters, no interview requests.
我不在乎 我为此骄傲
I don't care. I'm proud of it.
你确定吗
You sure?
它对我的对手描述准确 它也没有... - 哇哇哇 稍等一下
It is accurate about my opponent, it does not take... - Whoa, whoa, whoa, hold that thought.
Ron Swanson 真是个愉快的惊喜啊
Ron Swanson! What a pleasant surprise.
而这位是
And who's this?
这是我的一个很好的朋友
This is a great friend of mine.
他是楼里工作的一个同事...
He is a fellow who works in the building...
...他名叫Dennis - Kyle
...and he is named Dennis. - Kyle.
他非常享受日本文化
He strongly enjoys Japanese culture,
而我觉得他可能想跟你去那个事情
and I thought he might wanna go with you to the thing.
茶仪式 - 是的
The tea ceremony. - Yes.
你也是个恋日癖兄弟吗
You're a brother japanophile?
我在吃米饭 然后Ron让我上来
I was eating rice, and Ron made me come up here.
但可以啊 听起来挺好
But sure, that sounds fun.
谢谢
ありがとう。
Ron 附言两句
Ron, a moment.
好吧 朋友 讲实话 发生什么了
All right, pal, level with me. What's going on?
嗯 你看起来好像想要个朋友
Well, you seemed like you wanted a friend.
不不不不 我不孤独 我有我自己
No, no, no, no. I'm not lonely. I have me.
还有4000个Facebook朋友 和一个性感女友
And 4,000 Facebook friends and a hot girlfriend.
我想和你共处一下
I wanted to spend time with you,
因为我需要找到代替Ben做助理市政经理的人选
because I have to replace Ben as assistant city manager
而我在对你做一些名不副实的试验
and I was giving you a tryout of sorts.
现在 我接下来几个月会思考一下选择
Now, I'll mull my options for the next few months,
但我希望你能保持开放心态
but I'd love you to keep an open mind.
Kyle先生 多谢了
Kyleさん! ありがとう!
Newport先生 你好
Mr. Newport, hello.
嗨
Hi.
Leslie Knope Ben Wyatt
Leslie Knope. Ben Wyatt.
是的 嗨 - 高兴遇见你
Yeah, hi. - Good to see you.
很高兴认识你们 你们想要什么吗
Nice to see you. You guys want anything?
这是个餐厅 所以他们有食物和东西
This is a restaurant, so they have food and stuff.
我来杯奶昔 - 我们不用了
I'll take a milkshake. - We're good.
不 我们不用了 我们能为你做什么呢
No, we're good. What can we do for you?
是的 嗯 你们为啥发了那个我的视频啊
Yes, um, why'd you guys post that video of me, man?
我觉得 那让我感觉不太好
I mean, that didn't make me feel good.
那很...那个很刻薄 你们这些家伙很刻薄
It was... it was mean. You guys are mean.
嗯 我们用的是你自己的广♥告♥
Well, we used your own ad,
所以我不觉得那很刻薄
so I don't think it was mean.
好吧 让我给你摊开来说
All right, let me lay it out for you.
我朋友们一直在给我发那个视频的链接 然后开我玩笑
My friends keep sending me links to that video and they just make fun of me.
所以别搞了 好吗
So just stop running, okay?
就...那...停下
Just... that... stop.
别放那个广♥告♥吗
Stop running the ad?
不 别竞选了
No, stop running the campaign.
什么
What?
就退出吧 你就直接退出的话真的会好极了
Just quit. It would be so cool of you if you just quit.
然后我就能赢得竞选
Then I can win the election,
然后我开个大聚会 我把你们俩都放在来宾名单上
and I'll have a big party, and I'll put you both on the guest list,
还能带一个
plus one.
我会有个变魔术的人
I'm gonna have a man who does magic.
他真的很好
He's really good.
不是那种 劣质魔术 就像 好的魔术
Not, like, cheesy magic. Like, good magic.
我们不会...退出竞选的
We're not gonna...quit the campaign.
为什么我们要那么做啊
Why would we do that?
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表