女士们 先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
伟大Pawnee市的下一位市议员
the next city councilor for the great city of Pawnee
Bobby Newport
Bobby Newport.
嘿 Bobby - 嘿
Hey Bobby. - Hey.
谢了 男的
Thanks, guy.
嘿 好吧
Hey, all right.
嗨 我是Bobby Newport
Hi, I'm Bobby Newport.
你们知道 我们刚进入这次竞选才两天
You know, we're two days into this campaign,
到现在为止都还挺棒的
and so far it's going great.
实际上 我不知道为什么他们把这叫做"竞-选"
In fact, I don't know why they call it a "cam-pain."
因为到目前的感觉还都是"竞-爽"
Because up until now it's been a "cam-pleasure."
好了 嘿 要不开始排队签名然后领免费Bobby棒吧
All right, hey, why don't we line up for autographs and free Bobby bars.
哈 谁想来个Bobby棒啊
Huh? Who wants a Bobby bar?
Bobby Newport Sweetums 糖果财富的继承人
Bobby Newport, heir to the sweetums candy fortune.
我爸爸做的
My dad made 'em.
他刚刚加入比赛
He just entered the race,
而他已经在所有民调中领先70%了
and he's already 70 points up in all the polls.
他很有吸引力 也很迷人
He is attractive and charming.
而且他家雇佣了半个镇
And his family employs half the town,
但那又怎样啊
but so what?
我做了大半辈子政♥府♥官员 精通相关议题
I am a lifelong government bureaucrat who's well-versed in the issues.
而那些才是赢得竞选的那种性感的资历
And those are the kind of sexy qualifications that win elections.
怎么样啊 我是Bobby Newport
How's it going? I'm Bobby Newport.
但你们可能早就知道了吧
But you probably knew that already.
嗯 Newport先生 我们终于见面了
Well, Mr. Newport, we meet at last.
我是Leslie Knope
I'm Leslie Knope.
啊 好哒
Ah, okeydoke.
所以你想让我签给Lope小姐还是就写Nesney呢
So do you want me to sign that to miss Lope or just Nesney?
啥 不
What? No.
Leslie就好 - Leslie吗
Leslie's fine. - Leslie?
是啊 Knope小姐是市议会的候选人
Yeah, miss Knope is a candidate for city council.
一直在联♥系♥你办公室商量辩论事宜呢
Been calling your office trying to set up a debate.
哦不 你们搞错了吧
Oh, no, you guys are wrong.
我没有对手啊
I'm running unopposed.
我挺确定我没有对手的 对吧
I'm pretty sure I'm running unopposed, right?
不 你不是没有对手
No, you're not running unopposed.
你很有对手 就是我
You've very opposed by me.
哦 太好了
Oh, terrific.
我爱认识各种人 我很爱 是的
I love meeting people. I love it. Yeah.
你们是做什么的呢
What'd you guys do?
我们刚刚告诉你了
We just told you.
我们要竞选市议会
We're gonna be running for city council.
好啊 来 拿个Bobby棒吧
Great. Here, have a Bobby bar.
拿吧 我爸爸做的
Go ahead, my dad made 'em.
好的 乡亲们
Okay, folks.
嘿 我是Bobby Newport
Hey, I'm Bobby Newport.
我觉得我们吓到他了
I think we scared him.
来 拿个Bobby棒吧 我爸爸做的
Here, have a Bobby bar. My dad made 'em.
公园
与
游憩
公园
与
游憩
第4季 第12集
第4季 第12集
嘿 Ann 你还是个护士吗
Hey, Ann, are you still a nurse
还是说他们因为你睡了所有医生把你开了
or did they fire you because you slept with all the doctors?
你再说一遍
You wanna try that again?
嘿 Ann 你还是个护士吗
Hey, Ann, are you still a nurse?
因为Andy感觉不太好
Because Andy's not feeling well.
怎么了 Andy
What's wrong, Andy?
就有点头疼
Just got a headache.
而且我看重影了
And I'm seeing double.
而且有首歌♥卡在我脑袋里
And I got a song stuck in my head,
而且我牙齿疼
and my teeth hurt.
而且我饿了
Also I'm hungry.
好吧 嗯 有些事情确实是症状
Okay, well, some of those things are symptoms
有些只是人类的正常状态
and some of them are just being a person.
你撞到头了吗 - 没
Did you hit your head? - No.
哦 是的 严格说我确实把我的头部区域撞进了墙部区域
Oh, yes, technically I did smash my head area into the wall area.
是啊 他挂上黄金唱片的时候搞的
Yeah, he was hanging up his gold record.
哦我的天 你还好吗
Oh, my God, are you okay?
是啊 我没事
Yeah, I'm good.
重点是 我有张黄金唱片了
Point is, I have a gold record.
嗯 我能帮你处理伤口和淤青
Well, I can help you with cuts and bruises
但其他东西你只能去找真正的医生了
but the other stuff you're gonna have to see a real doctor.
嘿 自作聪明的人 我们付不起啊
Hey, smart ass, we can't afford it.
嘿 自作聪明的人 你们付得起
Hey, smart ass, yes, you can.
你们有医保的
You have insurance.
你俩的自作都没那么聪明
Neither of your asses are that smart
因为保险是为了给你车子发生坏事时用的
because insurance is for if something bad happens to your car.
P.S. 我好多年都没有了
P.S. I haven't had it in years.
哦我的天 我们居然还同居过
Oh, my God, we used to live together.
是哦 你还对我有留恋呢
Yeah, you still got it for me.
我是Bobby Newport
I'm Bobby Newport.
我们家拥有这个镇上23平方公里的土地
My family owns nine square miles of land in this town.
而我们家不就是这个镇真正的意义所在吗
And isn't my family what this town's really about?
Newport 2012 竞选市议会
由Bobby Newport的爸爸买♥♥单
投票支持Bobby Newport竞选市议会
Vote Bobby Newport for city council.
那个家伙到处都有
That guy is everywhere.
我就不抱怨了
I am not complaining.
嗯 我们必须找到办法打败他
Well, we have to find a way to beat him.
幸运的是 Ben会宣布
And luckily Ben is going to announce
西方民♥主♥历史上考虑过最棒的竞选策略
the most amazing campaign strategy ever thought of in the entire history of western democracy.
来吧 Ben 这就是你的好点子
Go, Ben, here's your great idea.
我们全都准备好了 开始
We're all ready for it. And start.
我在竞选公职 我被我的朋友们环绕
I'm running for office. I'm surrounded by my friends.
我的竞选经理和我彼此相爱
My campaign manager and I are in love.
这就是我小时候梦想中的状态
This is exactly how I dreamed it would be when I was a kid.
除了我没有落后70个点
Except I wasn't 70 points behind,
而且我的竞选经理是《妙人管家》里的Belvedere先生
and my campaign manager was Mr. Belvedere.
旧约撒母耳记中大卫用投石器以弱胜强
我们是大卫
We are David.
Newport是歌♥利亚
Newport is Goliath.
这就是我们的投石器
This is our slingshot.
是的 我们写一篇鼓舞人心的专栏文章
Yes, we'll write an inspiring op-ed piece.
不 是Pawnee-Eagleton高中篮球对抗赛
No, the Pawnee-Eagleton high school basketball game.
现在在这个镇 它的阵势比超级碗还大
Now, in this town it's bigger than the Super Bowl.
我们花上所有的钱 我们在中场播一个广♥告♥
We take all our money, we air a TV ad right at halftime.
而我觉得我们该播一个针对Bobby Newport的攻击性广♥告♥
And I think we should make an attack ad against Bobby Newport.
哦 - 那真是个好主意
Oh! - That is a great idea!
谢谢 - 耶 是个好主意啊 - 好的 很好
Thank you. - Yay, it's a good idea. - All right, great.
所以我们开始吧
So let's get to work.
Ron Swanson 近来可好
Ron Swanson. How are you?
在
Present.
我在公共工程部有个会
I have a meeting at public works,
我在想可能你愿意来旁听
and I was thinking that maybe you might wanna sit in.
你为什么这么想啊
Why would you think that?
他们在努力搞一些迷人的 高预算的项目
They are working on a number of fascinating, big-budget projects...
我在这很忙的
I'm very busy here.
而我被强迫要残忍♥地完全砍掉
That I am being forced to brutally cut entirely.
我计划里可以匀一点时间
I can make room in my schedule.
太棒了
Wonderful.
你知道的 我可不太喜欢传达负面新闻
As you know, I'm not a big fan of delivering bad news.
Chris 这会是我绝对的幸事
Chris, it would be my absolute pleasure.
你考虑过砍掉整个消防部门吗
Have you considered cutting the entire fire department?
我个人扑灭过几场本地大火
I've personally put out several local fires
没有花过纳税人一分钱
at no cost to the taxpayer.
看左边
Look to the left.
右边
The right.
无所谓了
Whatever.
药品
你是那种迷上自己毒品的医生吗
Are you the kind of doctor who gets hooked on his own drugs?
我赌你是
I bet you are.
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表