but in the future, I'd prefer
不要参与讨论什么身体油是最好的
not to be a part of any conversation about which body oil is best.
薰衣草 - 烤棉花糖
Lavender. - Toasted marshmallow.
你在开玩笑吗 我真的看不出来你是不是在开玩笑
Are you joking? I really can't tell if you're joking right now.
好吧 我让你吃三明治了
Okay, I let you have your sandwich,
但我不想在地上看到任何肉碎屑
but I don't wanna see any shreds of meat on my floor.
我不会剩下肉的 这是个荣誉的事情
I leave no meat behind. It's an honor thing.
我鞋子能拿回来了吗
Can I have my shoes back?
等到你下车的时候
Wait till you exit the car.
我得保护我的地垫
I have to protect my floor mats.
好的 女士
Yes, ma'am.
好的 舞台搭好了 而我们
Okay, the stage is all set, and we are
领先计划三十秒了 - 领先计划三十秒了
thirty seconds ahead of schedule. - Thirty seconds ahead of schedule.
棒啊
Nice!
你们同步了自己的手表 对吧
You guys synchronized your watches, didn't you?
是啊 嗯 如果组件不同步了的话 那就算不上是机器了啊
Yeah, well, it's not much of a machine, Ann, if the parts aren't synchronized.
啧啧
Yikes.
虽然我在道德上反对添加糖的量
While I was morally opposed to the amount of sugar added,
我还是给Leslie拿来了咖啡
I did get Leslie her coffee,
还有一些龙舌兰茶 如果她要改变主意的话
and some green tea and agave in case she changes her mind.
哇哇哇哇哇 不经过我允许没人能接近Leslie
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. No one gets near Leslie without my say so.
Andy 是我啊
Andy, it's me.
我搞砸了一次 我现在要加倍安全了
I messed up once, I have to be extra-safe now.
分辨一个人撒谎的时候
You can always tell when someone's lying
看着对方的眼睛总是有用的 让我看着你的眼睛
by looking into their eyes. Let me look into your eyes.
哦天啊 它们也太美了
Oh, my God, they're beautiful.
你的故事通过了 出去吧 孩子
Your story checks out. Get out of here, kid.
BBB租车
嘿 Bill Tom Haverford 来自Knope竞选团队的
Hey, Bill. Tom Haverford from the Knope campaign.
嘿 你带了一群保安来 是吧
Hey, you brought the whole posse with you, huh?
我不会改变主意的
I'm not changing my mind.
我们已经给那些车付过钱了 Butler先生
We already paid for those vans, Mr. Butler.
一天$900
$900 for one day.
是啊 曾经是$900 现在是$1♥0♥0♥0♥0♥了
Yeah, it was $900, but now it's $10,000.
你说什么
Excuse me?
Newport竞选团队给了我一万
The Newport campaign offered me 10 grand
租了这些车然后停在那儿
to just rent the vans and park them somewhere,
所以我会撕了你们的合约 然后我会拿那个钱
so I'm gonna tear up your contract, and I'm gonna take the money.
还有啥事吗 没了
Anything else? No?
好的
Great.
嗯 现在咋办
Well, what now?
他只是在装作强硬罢了 我来告诉你们会是什么样
He's just playing hardball. Let me tell you how it's gonna go down.
几分钟后 我们走进去 我们提出我们的要求
In a few minutes, we'll walk in there, we'll give him our demands
然后 砰 我开始哭
and then, bam! I start crying.
我们太需要那些车子了
We need the vans so bad.
拜托把车子给我们吧 拜托 我们很需要
Please give us the vans. Please. We need the vans.
如果当选 我保证会停止Newport家族以及Sweetums
And if elected, I promise to stop the Newports and Sweetums
公然将污染物倾倒至Pawnee河中
from blatantly dumping contaminants into the Pawnee River.
Leslie 你能评论一下Bobby的父亲 Nick Newport吗
Leslie, can you comment on Bobby's father, Nick Newport?
Nick Newport已经威胁 欺凌 毒害这个镇太多年了
Nick Newport has been intimidating and bullying and poisoning this town for years.
坦白说 他是个混♥蛋♥
Frankly, he's a real jerk.
而如果他觉得他能给他儿子买♥♥来这场竞选 他就是错的
And if he thinks he can buy this election for his son, he's wrong.
抱歉 我的意思是 你能评论一下
Sorry. I meant, can you comment
Nick Newport今天早些时候去世的事情吗
on Nick Newport dying earlier today?
他去世了
He died?
我---
I---
伤心
Sad.
那是你的官方声明吗 "我伤心"
Is that your official statement? "I sad"?
不 我的官方声明是
No. My official statement is,
Paul McCartney对John Lennon去世消息的回应
那是 总体来说 挺不愉快的
that is, overall, a bummer.
哦
Oh.
而我们一起 可以建设一个更好的Pawnee
And together, we can build a better Pawnee.
Gloria Estefan - Get on Your Feet
站稳你的脚跟
Get on your feet
站起来让它发生
Get up and make it happen
不 现在不是时候 别 伙计们
No. This isn't the time. No, guys.
坦白说 他是个混♥蛋♥
Frankly, he's a real jerk.
刺耳的词语 但本记者确实很爱那些T恤大炮
Harsh words. But this reporter does love those T-shirt cannons.
现在 Jen 你关于这一切的想法是什么
Now, Jen, what are your thoughts about all of this?
这不是玩弄政♥治♥的时候
This is not a time for politics.
我呼吁Leslie Knope取消所有竞选活动
I am calling on Leslie Knope to cancel all of her campaign events
出于对Newport家族的尊重
out of respect for the Newport family.
任何其他事情都会是低档次的手段
Anything else would be a classless move.
与在林肯纪念堂上喷漆画乳♥头♥相抵
On par with spray-painting nipples on the Lincoln Memorial.
好的 紧急会议 我需要所有人围绕我
Okay, emergency meeting. I need everyone to gather around me,
以我信任他们的程度
in order of how much I trust them.
情况是这样 有人去世了
Here's the situation. A man has died.
但这个人已经98岁了 而且是个非常糟糕的人
But that man is 98 years old, and he's an awful man.
但是 他是个人 而且他去世了
However, he is a man, and he died.
还有 你称这个死人是混♥蛋♥
Also, you called the dead man a jerk.
但是 他就是个混♥蛋♥
However, he was a jerk.
他让一大堆人失了业
He put a lot of people out of work,
他有一大堆情人 他污染了这个镇
he had tons of mistresses, he polluted this town.
好的 Ben 我们怎么办
Okay, Ben. What do we do?
好吧 这很不幸 但我们的赌注太高了
Okay. It's unfortunate, but the stakes are too high.
我们不能就这么停下竞选 我们停下 我们就输了
We can't just stop campaigning. We stop, we lose.
答案很好 身体更好
Good answer, great body.
Ann 试着打败他说的话
Ann, try to beat what he said.
我不会打败他的
I'm not gonna beat him.
有那个态度可不行啊
Not with that attitude.
好吧 行 我觉得你该停下
Okay, fine. I think you should stop.
至少在你亲自对Bobby道歉之前
At least until you apologize to Bobby in person.
April - 我没在听
April? - l wasn’t listening,
但我强烈反对Ann
but I strongly disagree with Ann.
Andy
Andy?
如果那个男的...
If the guy...
好吧
Okay.
我完全认为我们应该继续竞选
I absolutely think that we should keep campaigning.
我们可能做的最差事情就是停下
The worst possible thing we could do would be to stop.
因为如果竞选停下了 我们就都停下了
Because if the campaign stops, we all stop.
而停下就是确定的死亡 谁想来个帕尼尼三明治
And stopping is certain death. Who wants a panini?
有谁吗 所有人 我还是说所有人吧
Anyone? Everyone? I'm gonna say everyone.
好的
All right.
好了 Leslie 你的决定是什么
All right, Leslie. What's your call?
Ann 世界上没有任何事情
Ann, there is nothing harder in the entire world
比对着你美丽的脸说不更难的了
than saying no to your beautiful face.
但我还是会 不 我们要继续竞选 好吗
But I'm going to. No. We're going to keep campaigning. Okay?
但我们要用一种上档次和尊重的方式来做
But we're going to do it in a classy and respectful way
让Ann不用再啰嗦了
to get Ann off of our backs.
下一步计划是啥
What's next on the schedge?
如果你让Newport租你的车 他们就让车子停在停车场里
If you let Newport have the vans, they just sit there in a lot.
如果你让我们租 他们会整天全镇到处开
If you let us have the vans, they drive around town all day.
免费宣传 所有人都看得见你的标识
Free publicity. Everyone will see your logo.
虽然你自己都是用大胸妹来做的
Which is you all pressed up on some chick with huge cans.
是啊 那天真的太棒了
Yeah. It was a hell of a day.
人们需要知道
People need to know about it.
而我也不需要免费宣传
And I don't need free publicity.
我自己可以付钱
I can just pay for it.
用我的 一 万 块
With my $10,000.
你看 我也不是想和玩家来玩
Look. I ain't going to try to play a player.
你只是试着多赚点票子 就像我们其他所有人一样
You're trying to get beaucoup bucks, just like the rest of us.
所以 要不这样 我有个生意点子
So, how about this? I have a business idea
做美食含酒精酸奶
for a gourmet alcoholic yogurt.
我叫它 "铂金酸奶"
I call it Yogurt Platinum.
我让你第一时间加入
I'll let you in on the ground floor.
而我跟你说 这可比一万美金要值太多了
And let me tell you, it's going to be worth way more than 10 grand.
是啊 但我现在知道你的坏主意了
Yeah, but now that I know your bad idea,
我可以自己去开公♥司♥了
I can start the company myself.
用我的 一 万 块
With my $10,000.
不 你不能那么做啊 Ron
No, you can't do that. Ron.
Tom Donna 你们能回避一下吗
Tom, Donna, could you please give us a moment?
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表