For accountants? - Yeah.
所以在这家会计公♥司♥ 你都在最无聊的职位
So at this accounting firm, you would have the boring job?
你疯了吗
Are you nuts?
这可能是你做儿童总统以来第一次有空休息了
This is probably the first time you've had off since you've been kid president.
真还是假 真的
True or false? True.
为啥你不用上这个时间追随你热爱的事情
Why don't you use that time and go after one of your passions,
比如火车模型 或者 玩具甘道夫之类的东西呢
like model trains or, like, or toy Gandalfs or something?
我不知道你是怎么直接跳到火车模型的
I don't know why you jumped straight to model trains.
我觉得...虽然是这样
I mean... it's accurate.
我要跟你讲我从一个非常 非常聪明的女人Kim那里听到的
I'm gonna tell you something that I once heard from a very, very smart woman named Kim.
那个给你脱毛的女人啊
The lady who waxes you?
她跟我说 "如果你不爱你做的事...
She told me, "if you don't love what you do...
那为啥要做呢"
Then why do it?"
然后她从我的菊花上扯毛下来
Then she ripped the hair from my b-hole.
Ron跟我讲了事情经过
Ron filled me in on everything that happened,
我真心希望这次道德调查没有以任何方式影响你的竞选
and I really wish that the ethics investigation hadn't interfered with your campaign in any way.
你不必道歉 你很公平
You don't have to apologize. You were very fair.
实际上 我才是那个需要道歉的人
In fact, I'm the one that needs to apologize.
我让你卷入了PCP
I got you involved in PCP.
"我让你染上了PCP"
致幻剂
但我开创了一个新的团体 LSD--
But I'm starting a new group now, LSD--
Leslie抱歉小分队--
Leslie's Sorry Division--
我只想说我很抱歉 Chris
and I just want to say I'm sorry, Chris.
哦 你能这么说真好
Oh, that's nice of you to say.
嗯 现在 这是你的圣诞礼物
Anyway, now, for your Christmas present.
你的停职结束了 请回来工作
Your suspension's been lifted. Please come back to work.
谢谢
Thank you.
嘿 你在这干什么呢
Hey, what are you doing here?
嘿
Hey.
呃 我只是想当面跟你说点事
Uh, I just wanted to tell you something in person.
哦天啊 我怀孕了
Oh, my God, I'm pregnant.
等等 什么 不 不是这样
Wait, what? No, that's not it.
我拒绝了那份会计工作
I turned down that accounting job.
感觉就不太对 这没问题 对吧
Just didn't feel right. That's okay, right?
是啊 我觉得很好
Yeah. I think that's great.
我很为你骄傲 - 是吗
I'm really proud of you. - Yeah?
那你准备做什么呢
What are you gonna do instead?
我也不知道 - 我喜欢
I have no idea. - I like it.
好的 嗯 我想我还是回家等你吧
Okay, well, I guess I'll just see you at home.
嗯 他们在里面开聚会呢 你为何不留下呢
Well, they're having a party in here. Why don't you stay?
实际上 我觉得你应该自己进去
Actually, I think you should go in alone.
这里发生了什么 - 圣诞快乐 Leslie
What's going on here? - Merry Christmas, Leslie!
我们用姜饼给你做了这个公园部的复♥制♥品
We made you this replica of the parks department out of gingerbread.
哦天啊 我爱死了
Oh, my God, I love it!
哦 我很爱 而且我很爱你们 特别是Ann 还有你们所有人
Aw, I love it, and I love you guys, and Ann specifically. And all of you!
你们全部一起做的吗
You did all of this together?
是的 除了我
Yes, except for me.
原来我不会做姜饼屋
Turns out, I cannot make a gingerbread house,
如果我是八岁小姑娘的话倒是会很烦
which would bother me if I were an 8-year-old girl.
无论如何 这些人顶上了 帮助了我
In any case, these people stepped up and helped me out,
而这给了我另一个主意
and that gave me another idea.
这是市政会议厅
This is the city council chambers,
而那是明年五月的你
and that's you, next May.
我不懂
I don't understand.
Leslie Knope竞选市议会
你的竞选顾问退出了 大事哦
Your campaign advisers quit, big deal.
你要再参选市议会了 Leslie 在我们的帮助下
You're running for city council again, Leslie, with our help.
April Ludgate 青年接洽和新媒体主管
April Ludgate, youth outreach and director of new media.
Tom Haverford 形象顾问 有型教练
Tom Haverford, image consultant, swagger coach.
Ann Perkins 办公室主任和志愿者协调
Ann Perkins, office manager and volunteer coordinator.
Andy Dwyer 安保 糖果 保膘
Andy Dwyer, security, sweets, body man.
标枪 如果需要的话
Javelin, if need be.
Donna Meagle 交通 也就是坐我的奔驰
Donna Meagle, transpo, AKA rides in my Benz.
什--你们可没跟我说要做这些啊
W--you guys didn't tell me we were doing this.
我--我不知道我们需要想到做什么 我--
I--I did not know that I was supposed to come up with something. I--
Ron Swanson 任何其他你需要的鬼事情
Ron Swanson, any other damn thing you might need.
伙计们 事情真的会很多
Guys, it's so much work.
我不能要求你们暂停你们的生活来帮我
I can't ask you to put your lives on hold.
在这里找一个你没有暂停自己生活帮助过的人
Find one person here who you haven't helped by putting your life on hold.
我不知道该说什么...
I don't know what to say...
除了...
Except...
我们去赢得竞选吧
Let's go win an election!
挑选圣诞礼物对我来说是一项运动
Giving Christmas gifts is like a sport to me.
找到或者制♥作♥那个完美的东西
Finding or making that perfect something.
它像运动也因为我总是会赢
It's also like a sport to me because I always win.
今年呢 我的朋友们赢了
This year, though? My friends won.
实际上 我被打得落花流水
In fact, I got my ass handed to me.
欢迎你 Saperstein先生 - 非常感谢
Welcome, Mr. Saperstein. - Thank you so much.
我给你看看你的隔间
I will just show to your cubicle.
等不及了 我赌是个大的 对吧 Barney
I can't wait. I bet it's a big one, huh Barney?
嗯 那个 呃 临时工中介说你Quickbooks Pro使用熟练 对吧
Um, the, uh, temp agency said that you are fluent with Quickbooks Pro, correct?
哦 对的 是啊 我们该讲到这个的
Oh, right, yeah, we should cover that.
你看 我的简历可能不是准确的 好吧
You see, my resume might not actually be accurate, right?
所以我不知道你在讲什么
So I have no idea what you're talking about.
不知道Quickbooks是什么东西
Don't know what Quickbooks are.
你没有过会计经验吗
You don't have any accounting experience?
不不不 Barney 拜托
No, no, no, Barney, come on.
但你不必是会计也能知道这个妹子是个十分
But you don't have to be an accountant to know that this girl is a ten.
哟 咋滴啦 妹子 你经常来吗
Yo, what up, D.S.? You come here often?
来上班吗
To my job?
哦 她还长了张嘴呢
Ooh, she got a mouth on her also.
闭上吧 - 这是来帮我处理表单的那个临时工吗
Shut it. - Is this the new temp who's supposed to help me with the spreadsheets?
你说的单是床单的单的话
You want to talk about spreading and sheets,
我们可以回到我的地方 我会搞得你--
we can go back to my place and I will rock your--
你被开除了
You're fired!
这很合理 所以我原路出门吗
That makes sense. So I just go out the same way I came in?
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表