华盛顿D.C.
Washington, D.C.
深呼吸吧 Andy
Take a deep breath, Andy.
我觉得 你几乎能闻到法案变成法规的味道
I mean, you can practically smell the bills becoming laws.
是啊
Yeah.
你能在工作中尝到官僚制度的甜美
You can taste the sweet sugar of bureaucracy at work.
那栋楼看起来像个胸
That building looks like a boob.
是啊 嗯 不像 - 哦 是 我知道
Yeah, well, it's not. - Oh, yeah, I know.
是白宫 - 不 那是国会大厦
It's the White House. - No. It's the Capitol.
我很棒的爱人 Ben Wyatt 在这里
My amazing lover, Ben Wyatt, is here
一个国会选举中工作
working on a congressional campaign.
而他把April也带来 作为实习生
And he took April with him as his intern.
我是来探访的 但我也是来工作的
I'm here to visit, but I am also here to work,
因为我有一个非常重要的会议
because I have a very important meeting
在其中试着争取联邦资金
where I am going to try to get federal funding
让我们能清理Pawnee河
so we can clean up the Pawnee river.
有点需要修理了
It's a bit of a fixer-upper.
浪漫重聚 政♥府♥会议
Romantic reunions, government meetings,
自主博物馆之旅--
self-guided museum tours--
我是说 我在实现梦想了吗 我也不知道
I mean, am I living the dream? I don't know.
我也刚刚走过一辆餐车
Did I also just walk past a food truck
然后来了份华夫圣代吗 是的
and buy myself a waffle sundae? Yes.
现在拿出你的旅行指南
Now take out your guidebook.
哦 我没带旅行指南
Oh, I didn't bring a guidebook.
哦 我为你带了 - 是吗
Oh, I brought you one. - You did?
是啊 - 谢谢
Yeah. - Thank you.
现在把它扔了 因为Leslie Knope就是你的旅行指南
Now throw it away, 'cause Leslie Knope is your guidebook.
我没--
I didn't--
我没说真的扔 里面有笔记的
I didn't mean literally. There were some notes in it.
"国家商场"
好的 拿上那本书 我们去国家广场
Okay, grab the book, and let's hit the National Mall.
有商场呢 那也太棒了
There's a mall? That's awesome.
我得买♥♥点人字拖了
I need to get some flip-flops.
公园
与
游憩
公园
与
游憩
第5季 第1集
第5季 第1集
我们为啥要在会议室开会啊
Why are we having a conference-room meeting?
Leslie走了
Leslie's gone.
Ron发挥了主动性 而他要主持会议
Ron has taken initiative, and he is leading the meeting.
他没开玩笑
He's not joking.
我想让你们都知道我会举♥行♥
I wanted to let you all know that I will be throwing
年度公园部门雇员感谢烧烤
the annual Parks Department employee-appreciation barbecue.
你是要举♥行♥Leslie Knope
You're going to throw the Leslie Knope
职员享受夏日烧烤宴趣爆大满贯吗
Employment Enjoyment Summerslam Grill Jam Fun-splosion?
对啊
That's right.
你 要来监管吃冰棍大赛
You are gonna oversee the Popsicle-eating contest,
水滑梯拉松 西瓜雕刻大赛
the slip'n'slide-athon, the watermelon carving,
凉菜汤比赛
the gazpacho-off,
还要主演关于公园规章条例的女性单人节目吗
and star in a one-woman show about parks rules and regulations?
"公园与洋娃娃"
"Parks and Dolls."
*你的公园在这里 它的名字叫Ramsett公园*
♪ I got your park right here, its name is Ramsett Park. ♪
*它的大门从早到晚开一整年*
♪ and its gates are open from dawn till dark. ♪
我不会做那些事的 就是这个意思
I am not doing any of that, which is the point.
每年夏天Leslie都要举♥行♥一场烧烤
Every summer Leslie throws a barbecue
感谢公园部和维修员工
to thank the Parks and Maintenance staff.
非常惊悚
It's horrifying.
烧烤应该只是关于一件事--
Barbecues should be about one thing--
好肉的分享
good, shared meat.
不会有华丽的甜点
There will be no froofy desserts.
不会有巨型泡泡枪
There will be no giant-soap-bubble guns.
不会有奇装异服的成年男性
There will be no adult men in costumes.
最重要的是
And most of all,
不会有他妈的蔬菜
there will be no fucking vegetables.
嗯 Ron 至少我们能吃点烤玉米吧
Well, Ron, can we at least have corn on the cob?
不行
No.
"在这座庙宇里
"In this temple,
"因为他拯救了联邦在人们心中留名
"As in the hearts of the people for whom he saved the Union,
亚伯拉罕·林肯的记忆也被永载史册"
the memory of Abraham Lincoln is enshrined forever."
Andy 你在干嘛呢
Andy, what are you doing?
你看过任何一部《国家宝藏》电影吗
Have you ever seen any of the National Treasure movies?
这个城市里遍地都是线索
Everything in this city is a clue.
那部电影里没有事实啊
Nothing in that movie is accurate.
啊哈 一条线索
Aha! A clue!
来看看吧
Check it out.
我觉得那就是口香糖
I think that's just gum.
我怎么知道这不是张藏宝图
How do I know this isn't a treasure map
等着被展开呢
just waiting to be unfurled?
因为那是口香糖 - 是口香糖
Because it's gum. - That's gum.
是啊
Yeah.
所以你能看到颜色从三分之一处往上就开始变了
So you can see that the color changes about 1/3 of the way up,
当时是纪念碑的建设中止--
and it's when construction was actually halted on the monu--
Leslie 这是根真的很酷的阴♥茎♥
Leslie, this is a really cool penis,
但Ben和April十分钟之后要在Smithsonian和我们见面了
but Ben and April are meeting us at the Smithsonian in 10 minutes.
我们边走边说吧 1776年 一个国家诞生了
Let's talk on the way. 1776, a nation was born.
哪个国家啊
Which nation?
我上个月给Ron提供了一份工作
I offered Ron a job last month,
而他拒绝了我
and he turned me down.
那 真的 碎了我的心
And it literally broke my heart.
但现在我看到这是他真正属于的地方
But now I see that this is truly where he belongs.
加油啊 Ron
Way to be, Ron!
你真的做得很棒啊 哥们
You're really getting it done, man!
他听不见
He can't hear me.
好的 我们开始烤肉吧
Okay, let's begin the barbecue.
哦 嘿 小家伙
Oh, hey, little guy.
你在干什么呢 哦不
What are you doing? Oh, no.
所有人 见见你们的肉吧
Everyone, meet your meat.
不
No!
你为啥要对我们这么做
Why are you doing this to us?
嗯 在我看来 没有足够的人亲眼见过自己的食物
Well, in my opinion, not enough people have looked their dinner in the eyes
而且思考过生命的轮回
and considered the circle of life.
这是你们的晚餐 他的名字叫Tom
This is your dinner. His name is Tom.
损人哦
Burn.
真的吗
Seriously?
我理解这很好笑
I understand that it's hilarious,
但这是他被赐予的 基♥督♥教的名字
but that is his given, Christian name.
Tom非常聪明 而且极其忠诚
Tom is very smart and incredibly loyal.
他基本上是条狗
He's basically a dog.
一条我们会烹饪 嚼碎 而咽下的狗
A dog we're going to cook, chew, and swallow.
大哥 这里还有孩子呢
Dude, there's kids around here.
说到点了
Good point.
你们哪位年轻人
Which one of you youngsters
想帮我给这只动物放血
wants to help me drain the blood from this animal?
如果你做得好 我可以把膀胱给你
If you do a good job, I'll give you the bladder.
你可以吹起来当气球玩
You can blow it up for a fun play ball.
嘿 Ron
Hey, Ron.
你不会在这里杀掉那头猪的 对吧
You're not going to slaughter that pig here, are you?
别担心 我有许可
Not to worry. I have a permit.
我想做啥就做啥
Ron
这上面就写着 "我想做啥就做啥"
This just says, "I can do what I want."
我是公园部门的主任
I am the director of the Parks Department,
而这是个公园
and this is a park.
这不是公园的事情
It's not a Parks thing.
这违反了 差不多 三条法规和一大堆健康准则
It's against, like, three laws and a dozen health codes.
好吧
Fine.
烧烤活动推迟
Barbecue is postponed
直到我去"食物和东西"买♥♥点肉
until I can go pick up some meat from the Food 'n' Stuff.
我们走 Tom
Let's go, Tom.
不 是猪Tom
No, pig Tom.
所以我想看看女童子军历史
So I want to see the history of the girl scouts
然后林肯的怀表 还有第♥一♥夫♥人♥展览
and then Lincoln's pocket watch and the First Ladies exhibit
美国国家历史博物馆
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表