Pawnee选举委员会
会议进行中
在所有选区上报之后我会证实结果
I will certify the results after all the precincts have reported.
最终小于1%的差距会自动触发重新计票
A final tally within 1% will trigger an automatic recount.
如果结果完全平手 职位会给予男性候选人
In the event of an exact tie, the seat is awarded to the male candidate,
而女性候选人会被关进监狱
and the female candidate is put in jail.
再说一次 我必须反对
Once again, I have to object.
我不觉得这在庭上有效 但这是城市法律
I don't think it would hold up in court but it is city law.
有问题吗 - 没 - 实际上 有的
Any questions? - Nope. - Yes, actually.
在最后关头 Newport家族
At the eleventh hour, the Newports
仍然在镇上好几个选区安装这些投票机
are trying to install these voting machines in several precincts around town.
看看如果我投给Bobby Newport会怎么样
Watch what happens when I vote for Bobby Newport.
选得好 享受一张免费的Sweetums糖果棒代金券吧
Good choice! Enjoy a voucher for a complimentary Sweetums candy bar.
我们公民投票不是理应有点奖励吗
Shouldn't we be rewarding our citizens for voting?
我从没反对任何人得到糖果棒
I'm never against anyone getting a candy bar.
但看看如果你给我投票会发生什么
But watch what happens when you vote for me.
你确定吗 花点时间考虑一下吧
Are you sure? Take a second to think it over.
然后你还得再按一次
Then, you have to press it again.
要取消您的投票 选择更好的人选 请按Sweetums图标
To cancel your vote and select someone better, press the Sweetums logo.
抱歉 我就没看出有啥问题
I'm sorry. I just don't see the problem.
公园
与
游憩
公园
与
游憩
第4季 第22集
第4季 第22集
好的 各位
Okay, everyone. Ahem!
我们都知道 今天是大选之日
Today is election day, as we all know,
而我就想说几句话
and I'd just like to say a few words.
好吧
Okay.
六个月前我们聚在一起...
Six months ago we came together...
又来吗
Again?
你把眼泪掉到我的佛罗伦萨水波蛋里了
You're getting tears in my Eggs Florentine.
抱歉 抱歉 我待会儿再试试 好吗
I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm going to try again later. Okay?
Bobby Newport和我的差距极小
Bobby Newport and I are separated by a razor-thin margin.
结果还不确定
Could go either way.
我过去四天里只睡了9个小时
I've only slept nine hours over the past four days.
所以 我正处于神经崩溃的边缘
So, I'm right on the verge of a nervous breakdown.
这可不是个贝果
This isn't a bagel.
既然Leslie已经是一摊尴尬的灾难了
Since Leslie is an embarrassing disaster,
让我来过一下今晚的日程
let me go over tonight's agenda.
聚会7点开始
Party starts at 7:00
在Pawnee超级套房♥里有历史意义的Jermaine Jackson舞厅举♥行♥
in the historic Jermaine Jackson Ballroom at the Pawnee SuperSuites.
这已经不是一个"皮条客与妓♥女♥"睡衣派对了
It is no longer a "Pimps and Hoes" pajama party.
那个主意被一个需要保留匿名的某位紧张宅男给否决了
That idea was nixed by a certain uptight nerd who shall remain nameless.
到10点 我们就该知道Leslie是否赢得竞选
By 10:00, we should know if Leslie won the election.
但更重要的是 今晚 Ann和我要复合了
But more importantly, tonight, Ann and I are getting back together.
哦 对哦 因为你做的那个梦吗
Oh, right. Because of a dream you had?
昨晚 大概凌晨2:30
Last night, at approximately 2:30 a.m.,
我从一个极其真实的梦中醒来
I woke up from a dream that felt so real
真实到必须是一个预言了
that it had to be a premonition.
Carly Foulkes
我 Drake 和那个T-Mobile广♥告♥妹子
Me, Drake, and the T-Mobile girl
在一架私人飞机上玩巴加拉纸牌
were playing baccarat on a private jet.
Ann Perkins走上前来 跟我说
Ann Perkins walks up to me, and she says,
"Tommy 明晚 我要把你夺回来了"
"Tommy, tomorrow night, I'm taking you back."
然后 Blue Ivy Carter和我击掌 给了我四千万美元
Then, Blue Ivy Carter high-fived me and gave me $40 million.
一切感觉太 真实了
It was all so real.
Jermaine Jackson舞厅
Jermaine曾经到访过印第安纳州Pawnee
给我帮个忙吧 Dana
Do me a favor there, Dana.
手伸进柜子里 拿出一瓶苏格兰纯麦威士忌
Reach into that crate, pull out a bottle of single malt scotch,
给我倒四指深然后扔掉瓶盖
pour me four fingers of it and throw away the cap.
抱歉 我只有混合威士忌
Sorry, I only have blended whisky.
为啥 居然允许孩子参加这个活动吗
Why? Are children even allowed at this event?
除了我之外没人能碰这个
Nobody touches this but me.
已经是一场漫长 激烈的竞选了
It's been a long, hard-fought campaign.
我被迫做了很多我不喜欢的事情
I have been forced to do many things I don't enjoy,
比如写下东西和跟人讲话
like write things down and speak with people.
但现在我一个人了 我有我最喜欢的威士忌 一切都好起来了
But now I'm alone, I have my favorite whisky, things are looking up.
培根包虾
Bacon-wrapped shrimp?
谢谢 夫人 我就此接手吧
Thank you, ma'am. I'll take it from here.
好吧
Okay.
放在口袋里就好
Just keep it in the pocket.
嘿 你们准备好了吗
Hey! You guys all set?
是啊 我们做的就是 我写了
Yeah. What we did is I wrote two versions
我超棒竞选之歌♥《抓住你的梦想》的两个版本
of my amazing campaign anthem Catch Your Dream.
如果我们赢了 我就唱...
If we win, I sing...
"抓住你的梦想 把它铐在你的心上"
Catch your dream and shackle it to your heart
但如果我们输了 我就会唱...
But if we lose, I'm just going to sing...
"去你丫的梦想"
Screw your dream
"把它铐在自己屁♥股♥上"
Shackle it up its own butt
你觉得呢
So?
嗯 我希望她能赢吧
Well, I hope she wins.
哦 天 我也是
Oh, gosh, me too.
哦
Oh!
April
April!
亲爱的 不不不 嘿 没事的
Honey? No, no, no, hey, okay.
冷静点 我马上就到
Calm down. I'll be right there.
伙计们 April碰到麻烦了 我得走了
You guys, April's in trouble. I have to go.
如果我回来之前死掉了 Rivers 你就是新的我
If I die before I get back, Rivers, you're the new me.
Chang 你是新的Rivers
Chang, you're the new Rivers.
Burly 你被踢出乐队了 我是唯一一个喜欢你的
Burly, you're out of the band. I'm the only one who likes you.
好了 回见 哥们们
Okay, Later, dudes.
你感觉如何 Bobby
How do you feel, Bobby?
太好了 你根本想不到
So good. You have no idea.
我超级兴奋这一切结束了 真的太难了
I'm super psyched this is over. It's been hard.
Bobby和我一起出镜的原因是
The reason why Bobby and I are appearing together
传达一个消息 就是所有人都该来投票
is to send the message that everyone should get out and vote,
无论他们会投给谁
no matter who they're voting for.
确实是的 另一个Leslie提出的超棒观点
That's right. Another awesome point by Leslie.
所以我才会投给你
That's why I'm voting for you.
什么这么好笑
What's so funny?
他们在笑你的笑话
They were laughing at your joke.
什么笑话 我确实会投给你啊
What joke? I am voting for you.
你不投给你自己吗
You're not voting for yourself?
Leslie 你不能投给你自己
Leslie, you can't vote for yourself,
我觉得 我比较肯定那是违法的
I don't think. I'm pretty sure that's illegal.
还有什么问题吗
Anything else?
Bobby 如果你赢了 你会做的第一件事...
Bobby, if you won, what would be your first thing...
嘿 你这次竞选表现得难以置信 Ben
Hey. You did an unbelievable job on this campaign, Ben.
我在华盛顿的伙伴们也这么觉得
My partners back in Washington think so, too.
嗯 荣誉属于Leslie 而不是我
Well, Leslie gets the credit, not me.
听着 你的对手是传奇级别的蠢
Look. Your opponent is legendarily stupid,
我也挺敷衍的
and I phoned it in pretty hard.
但你是掌握了诀窍的
But you have a knack for this.
我在进行国会议员Murray的重竞选投标
I'm running Congressman Murray's re-election bid.
俄亥俄19选区
Ohio Nineteen.
我需要有人在DC之外和我协调
I need someone to coordinate out of D.C.
你想干吗
You want to do it?
是啊 听起来不错 但步行者队打过来了
Yeah. That sounds great, but the Pacers called,
他们邀请我去当首发组织后卫
and they're asking me to be their starting point guard.
我是认真的 Ben
I'm being serious, Ben.
啥 什么 你信任我搞好国会竞选吗
What? What, you'd trust me with a congressional campaign?
这是什么诡计吗
Is this a trick?
不 这是一份工作邀请
No, this is a job offer.
尽快给我答复 我需要你两天之后去华盛顿
Give me your answer soon. I'd need you in Washington in two days.
看看那个啊 看看那个东西啊 那是什么啊
Look at that. Look at that thing. What is that?
别碰
Don't touch it.
看看那个小帽子
Look at that little cap.
好的 我们需要收集这个房♥间里的每一张纸
Okay, we need to collect every single piece of paper in this room
然后放到这些盒子里
and put it in these boxes.
如果任何人需要帮忙组织Leslie的剪贴簿
And if anyone wants to help assemble Leslie's scrapbooks,
拿一个本子开始剪贴
get a book and start scrapping.
哦
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表