But in reality, it's terrible.
让Tom知道我们什么都没找到
Let Tom know we haven't found anything.
嘿 我在想换个新手♥机♥
Hey, I'm thinking about getting a new phone.
你们喜欢自己的手♥机♥吗
Do you guys like your phones?
我这辈子从没用过手♥机♥
I've never used a phone in my life.
那你呢Ron 你喜欢你的手♥机♥吗
What about you, Ron? Do you like your phone?
这是我的目标
Here's my goal.
我要让这两个我认识了很久的人
I'm gonna get these two people that I've known for a long time
跟我聊五分钟
to talk to me for five minutes.
我骗谁呢
Who am I kidding?
一分钟
One minute.
一分钟也很厉害了
One minute would be amazing.
所以 Leslie
So, Leslie.
你是真正的Pawnee本地人 不是么
You're a real native of Pawnee, aren't you?
Leslie Knope:
《Pawnee》作者
是的 我是这里土生土长的 Joan
Yes, I was born and raised here, Joan.
而我爱这个镇爱到给它写了一本书
And I love the town so much, I literally wrote the book on it.
我这里就有呢
I have it right here.
而且 这只手里 我有张贴纸
And also, in this hand, right here, I have a sticker.
如果贴上了 就在法律上确定Joan读书会的最新选择了
Which, when applied, legally determines the newest selection of Joan's book club.
呃...哦...哇
Uh...Oh...Whoa!
哪--在这边吗
Where-- over here?
还是在背后呢
Back here?
现在在哪了 - 来嘛 贴上
Where is it now? - Come on, stick it.
哦 哦 等等 - 贴上贴纸 贴上贴--
Ooh. Oh, hang on-- - Stick the sticker. Stick the st--
不不不 没那么快 - 贴上去啊
No, no, no. Not so fast. - Put it on.
我们收到小道消息说 你
We received a tip that you,
Leslie "土生土长的" Knope
Leslie "born and raised" Knope,
不是在Pawnee出生的
were not born in Pawnee.
什么
What?
抓到你啦
Gotcha!
因为你对此撒谎
And because you lied about it,
我们不能把它选进读书会了
we cannot make this a book club selection.
我是Pawnee出生的
I was born in Pawnee.
我可以赌上我的名声
I'd stake my reputation on it.
我必须告诉你 这听起来像是刻意制♥造♥"抓到你啦"新闻
I have to tell you, this feels like gotcha journalism.
Leslie Knope:
作者,移♥民♥
以什么方式呢
In what way?
就那种方式啊 你把"抓到你啦"印我脸上了
That way. You put "gotcha" on my face.
广♥告♥之后
After the break:
Leslie Knope实际上出生在哪儿呢
Where was Leslie Knope actually born?
Pawnee
Pawnee!
我们会打开世界地图 疯狂推测
We will pull out the world map and speculate wildly.
*Joan抓到啦*
♪ Joan gotcha ♪
哦天 别请上"抓到你啦"舞蹈演员啊
Oh, God. Not the gotcha dancers.
*赌你觉得你能逃过我们抓*
♪ betcha thought you'd get away witcha ♪
*但你被抓到了 不是嘛*
♪ butcha got caught, didn't ya? ♪
*Joan抓到啦*
♪ Joan gotcha ♪
这也太卑鄙了
That was despicable!
她的伎俩太恐怖了
I am horrified at her tactics.
虽然这么说 表演确实很活泼啊
That said, the show was pretty lively.
*Joan抓到啦*
♪ Joan gotcha ♪
*打脸疼吧*
♪ don't it hurtcha? ♪
朗朗上口
It's very catchy.
好的 Ben Tom
Okay, Ben, Tom,
你俩呆在这儿 粘着Joan 搞到那张贴纸
you stay here, stay on Joan. Get that sticker.
Chris Andy 我们保持原计划
Chris, Andy, we're gonna stay on schedule,
我们要来点损失控制了
and we're gonna do some damage control.
好了 所有人行动
All right. Everybody move!
走 走 走
Move, move, move!
整个事件目前由联邦管辖
This entire event is under federal jurisdiction.
除非他出了事
Unless he's in trouble,
这份工作只有一个人选
there's only one man for the job.
Bert Macklin FBI
Bert Macklin, FBI.
你以为我已经死了吗
You thought I was dead?
总统的敌人们也觉得
So did the president's enemies.
需要我们就打电♥话♥
Call if you need us.
好吧
Okay.
行了 我们不用再检查事实了
All right, so we don't have to fact-check anymore.
但Leslie想让我们都在一级警戒状态
But Leslie wants us to be on ready-alert one
以防什么事情再出现
just in case something comes up.
现在我能完成点实际工作了
Now I can get some real work done.
我想如果可以 我就在这儿和你们呆着吧
You know, I think I'm just gonna hang out here with you guys, if that's cool.
不可以
It's not.
很棒
Great.
我可以走 我可以
I could leave. I could.
但我不会
But I'm not going to.
我要得到我的一分钟闲聊 该死的
I will get my one minute of small talk, damn it.
它会很随意
And it will be casual,
它会很友好的
and it will be amicable!
Leslie走了吗
Did Leslie leave?
我们想让她在"抓到啦"墙上签名
We wanted her to sign the gotcha wall.
Joanie
Joanie.
别这样啊 那是什么啊
Come on, now. What was that?
我觉得我们能拿到那张贴纸的
I thought we were gonna get that sticker.
对不起了 Tom
Sorry, Tom.
但我 首要的还是一位记者
But I am, first and foremost, a journalist.
让我们请你吃午饭吧
Let us take you to lunch.
好吗 我们来聊聊那本书
Okay? We'll talk about the book.
然后...看看还能发生什么吧
And... Whatever else may come up.
让我换上更诱人的衣服
Let me go change into something more tantalizing.
好吗
All right?
所以怎么 我们要请她吃午饭了
So, what? We're taking her to lunch now?
Ben Leslie雇了我的公♥司♥帮她搞到那张贴纸
Ben, Leslie hired my company to get her that sticker.
还是你告诉我
You're the one that told me
"生意"需要"客户"来"赚钱"的啊
"businesses" need "clients" to get "money".
我是第一个这么跟你说的吗
I was the first one to tell you that?
别担心 这事我稳操胜券了
Don't worry. This is in the bag.
Joan是个已婚女性
Joan's a married woman.
她想要她得不到的东西
She wants what she can't have.
猫鼠游戏而已
It's a game of cat and mouse.
感谢各位前来
Thank you all for coming.
我们的旅程从第一页开始 前言
Our journey begins on page one, the preface.
哦 天 请说
Oh, boy. Yes?
我想我可以代表整个世界上所有人问这个问题...
I think I speak on behalf of everyone in the entire world when I say...
我们需要知道你事实上是在哪出生的
We need to know the truth about where you were born.
好吧 嗯-- - Leslie
Okay. Well-- - Leslie?
让我来处理吧
Let me handle this.
这真的重要吗
Does it really matter?
你们当做又有多少人是真的出生在Pawnee的呢
I mean, how many of you were actually born in Pawnee?
果然
Sure enough.
不管你听说了什么 夫人
No matter what you heard, ma'am,
事实就是 我是在这里出生的
the truth is, I was born here.
如果你真的是在这出生的
If you were so born here,
你的出生证明呢
then where's your birth certificate?
嗯 我没把出生证明带在身上啊 - 为什么呢
Well, I don't carry my birth certificate around with me-- - Why?
你在隐瞒什么吗
Because you're hiding something?
你该从哪来回哪去
You should go back where you came from.
我就回到了我来的地方啊
I am back from where I came from!
这句话很让人费解啊
That sentence was confusing!
你说不定还是从中国来的呢
You might as well be from China!
那也太离谱了 - 是吗
That's ridiculous! - Is it?
我是从这来的
I'm from here!
这群人变得充满敌意了 Knope女士
This crowd getting very hostile, Ms. Knope.
我要把你带离这里了
I'm gonna get you outta here.
我的天 - 后退
Oh, my God. - Back off!
走 走 走 - 再见啦 所有人
Go, go, go! - Goodbye, everybody!
我18岁的时候 Val Kilmer在一个商场见到我
When I was 18, Val Kilmer saw me at a mall
告诉我 我该当模特
and told me I should model.
那可没发生过
That never happened.
所以 Joan 婚后生活怎么样
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表