Okay, so the clue is inside,
但需要五个字母来打开--Andy别
but it takes a five-letter code to open it-- Andy!
操
你试过[哔]了吗
Did you try [Bleep]?
哈
Ha!
试过了 为什么每个人第一建议都是这个啊
Yes, why is that everyone's first suggestion?
只是聪明人
Just smart people.
我觉得我可能能帮忙
I think I might be able to help you.
告诉过你了
Told you.
让我看看 - 嗯 你马上就能看到了
Let me see it! - Yeah, you're gonna see it.
我给你看 我可以打开的
I'll show you. I can unroll it.
"如有壁画作 上标此红心"
The murals with this heart you see,
"拜访皆顿首 下条提示清"
"look to the first, and there your next clue will be."
每幅上面标了红心的壁画首字母拼出线索
The first letter of the name of each mural with a heart on it will spell out the clue.
或者什-- 或者什么
Or some-- or something.
我们去看看壁画
Let's check out the murals.
情人节快乐 Pawnee 对我来说 并不快乐
Happy Valentine's Day, Pawnee. For me, it is not happy.
但别让我的悲伤毁了你们的晚上
But don't let my sadness diminish your night.
无论如何 人生飞逝
Anyway, life is fleeting.
Leslie 给Ann找了个约会对象
Leslie. Found a date for Ann.
Jerry 干得好啊
Jerry, well done.
我在Craigslist上放了个广♥告♥
I put an ad on Craigslist:
"男人寻找男人共度愉悦之夜"
"Man seeking man for a night of casual fun."
Enrico 他马上就回复了
Enrico, he responded right away.
我里面等你 - 好的 谢了 哥们
I'll meet you inside. - Okay. Thanks dude.
你雇了个三陪男子
You hired a male escort.
一个什么
A what?
请把你的小白脸送出去
Please get your gigolo out of here.
我--呃--哦天啊
I-- uh-- oh, my God.
好的 所以我们收集到这边所有有红心贴纸的壁画
Okay, so we've got all the ones from this side with the heart sticker.
好了 另一条走廊上的有...
All right, the ones from the other hallway are...
《玉米田屠♥杀♥》 《水牛的哀歌♥》
"Cornfield Slaughter", "Lament of the Buffalo",
《不必要的屠♥杀♥》《出错的屠♥杀♥》
"Needless Slaughter", "Slaughter Gone Wrong",
《分食牧师》《下着血雨》
"Eating the Reverend", "It's Raining Blood",
还有《遍地死亡》 - 好的 我来接手吧
and "Death Everywhere." - Great. I got it from here.
谢谢了 伙计们 我希望没太搞砸你们的情人节
Thanks, guys. I hope I didn't screw up your Valentine's Day too much.
哦天 没事 April恨死情人节了
Oh, God, no. April hates Valentine's Day.
还有早午餐 还有户外
And brunch. And outside.
还有笑
And smiling.
她好奇怪
She's weird.
我知道了
I figured it out.
整理好的字母拼出
The letters unscrambled say,
"此物应是最佳餐 JJ餐厅线索三"
"No food finer. Clue three at J.J.'s Diner."
到底有多少条线索啊
How many clues are there, exactly?
嘿 你来了
Hey, you're here.
而且我带了个单身男
And I brought a bachelor.
你在开玩笑吧 - 没有啊
Are you kidding me? - No.
你带的是Orin
You brought Orin?
Ann不是什么奇怪的 阴郁的木乃伊
Ann is not some weird, morose mummy.
故意冒犯你的 Orin
Offense intended, Orin.
让这变成唤醒你反思自己给世界展示方式的警钟吧
Let this be a wake-up call about the way you present yourself to the world.
我觉得Ann和他在一起真的会很可爱
I think Ann and him would be cute together.
我只问你做一件事
I ask you to do one thing.
你知道我有多努力
Do you know how hard I've been working
才能在Ann来之前把这一切准备好吗
to try to pull this together before Ann gets here?
嘿 - 嘿 你来了
Hey. - Hey, you're here.
我们没在聊你
We weren't talking about you.
你好吗 - 嗯...
How are you? - Well...
今天是情人节 而我是单身
It's Valentine's Day, and I'm single,
我还在情侣舞会上
and I'm at a couples dance.
我想不到更沮丧的场合了
I can't imagine a more depressing place to be.
如果是你前任男友的婚礼
What about a wedding where you used to go out with the groom,
然后你是唯一一个没带伴来的
and you're the only one there without a date,
所以新娘让你自己一个人跳《单身女郎》呢
so the bride makes you dance to Single Ladies by yourself?
我的天 你身上发生过的吗
Oh, my God, did that happen to you?
可能吧 我们来喝一杯 然后你和我
Maybe. Let's get a drink, and then you and I
要来点欢了个乐
are gonna have some f-u-n.
嗯 至少音乐挺适合的
Well, at least the music seems about right.
应该有差不多20个男的来见Ann的
There was supposed to be, like, 20 guys here for Ann,
而现在只有4个 我们还有谁呢
and there's only four. Who else do we have?
Ben 有主了 Jerry 有主了
Ben, taken. Jerry, taken.
哦 我的牙医...80岁了 而且是同性恋 而且有主了
Oh! My dentist... Is 80, and he's gay, and he's taken.
呃...这是谁
Uh... what's this?
P. Hut 哦 必胜客
P. Hut? Oh, Pizza Hut!
等等...
Hold on...
嗨 你有多帅呢
Hi, how cute are you?
一见钟情
Ann 这是我的律师朋友 Alex
Ann, this is my lawyer friend, Alex.
呃 - 嗨 - 嗨
Uh. - Hi. - Hi.
幸会 - 幸会
Nice to meet you. - Nice to meet you.
我听说了你很多事情...
I've heard a lot about you...
在过去一个小时里 - 是啊
In the last hour. - Yeah.
嗯 Alex给我的竞选提供法律咨♥询♥
Well, Alex gives my campaign legal advice,
而Ann是历史上最伟大的人类
and Ann is the greatest human being ever invented.
所以我就-- 啥 呃 有人需要我
So I'm gonna-- what? Uh, someone needs me.
我要走了 你俩就先一见如故吧
I'm gonna go, and you two just hit it off now.
疯孩子们 - 好吧...
You crazy kids. - Okay...
好的..."此物最佳餐"
Okay..."There is no food finer."
对Leslie来说 那就是鲜奶油 或者...
For Leslie, that means whipped cream, or...
不 就是鲜奶油
No, it's whipped cream.
我到鲜奶油罐子里找找
I'm gonna look in the whipped cream cans.
哦 有了
Oh, got some!
哦...
Oh...
还没啥呢
Nothing yet.
好吧
Okay,
"此路来者巨煞神"
"Something wicked this way comes,"
"以指读书是我闻"
"whence you peruse a book with your thumbs.
"去寻身边屈从人"
"Go to the one who succumbs.
"我以胶糖粘密文"
I'll be attached with a little gum."
哦 不是吧 Leslie 让我喘口气吧
Oh, come on, Leslie, gimme a break.
我讨厌谜语和其他类似胡扯
I hate riddles and other such nonsense,
我想要录下这句话
I want that on the record.
但有书的煞神
But something wicked with a book
是我的前妻 图书馆的那个
is my ex-wife, from the library.
也就是说 我是那个屈从人
Which means I'm the one that succumbs.
呃..."我以胶糖粘密文"
Uh..."I'll be attached with a little gum."
老天啊 那个女人真的厉害
Good God. That woman is good.
"随我去收雪入笼
"Follow me to the sheltered snow.
廿二线索余汝从"
Only 22 clues left to go."
22条吗
22?
嗯 这就是我选择爱的女人啊
Well, this is the woman I've chosen to love.
嗯 我猜做不了其他事
Well, I guess there's nothing to do
只能整晚有条理地解开这个谜题了
but spend the entire night methodically solving this puzzle.
我们根本没办法按时完成的
There's no way we'll finish in time.
好的 我就列出一个她和我去过地方的列表
Okay, I'll just make a list of places she and I have been together,
希望我们能运气爆发找到最后一条线索
and hope we luck out and find the last clue.
我们分成小组 覆盖更多地方
We'll split up, cover more ground.
走
Move.
嘿 Kriss Kross 我们能换点音乐吗
Hey, Kriss Kross, can we change up the music?
这听起来像是一个自杀僧侣电影结尾的背景音乐
It kind of sounds like the end of a movie about a monk who killed himself.
这确实是 - 听着 哥们...
It is. - Listen, man...
这里有很多美女啊
There's some attractive women here.
你为啥不找个备胎呢
Why don't you rebound?
这里没人比得上Millicent
Nobody here compares to Millicent.
可能除了Jerry
Except maybe Jerry.
严格来说他们共享50%的DNA
Technically they share 50% of the same DNA.
别那样盯着Jerry看了
Stop staring at Jerry like that.
Hompherman雪花玻璃球博物馆
我不知道 现在能用了啊
I don't know. It's working now.
嘿 怎么样啊
Hey, how's it going?
今天是情人节
It's Valentine's Day,
而我在雪花玻璃球博物馆加夜班
and I'm working the late shift of the snow globe museum,
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表