那么说不合适
That's not appropriate.
你知道我会付所有的罚款的
You know that I'm gonna pay all the fines.
我在一场竞选集♥会♥之中 而 而 而这些人是我的团队
I'm in the middle of a campaign rally, and-and, and this is my team.
我需要他们 拜托 - 好吧
I need them, please. - Fine.
但除非你们谁有商业执照 否则你们不能开走那辆卡车
But unless one of you has a commercial license, you can't take that truck.
这对我们意义会很重大
It would just mean so much to us.
你看 你可是个活着的传奇
I mean, you're a living legend.
他们现在每周五还在有线台放那场比赛
They still air that game every Friday night on cable access.
是啊 嗯 作为活着的传奇是某种双刃剑
Yeah, well, being a living legend is sort of a double-edged sword.
镇上每个人依然叫我"手♥枪♥"
Everybody in this town still calls me "Pistol."
跟我详细讲讲 Peter
Tell me more about that, Peter.
我觉得 是的 那次灌篮 让我出了名
I mean, yes, that dunk, it made me famous,
但有时候...
but sometimes...
有时候生活会灌了你的篮
Sometimes life dunks you.
嘿 哥们 你想出去跑个步吗
Hey, man, you want to go for a jog?
就 怎么说呢 从蜘蛛网里跳出来 释放点内啡肽
Just, sort of, kick out the cobwebs, get some endorphins going?
哦 不 谢了 Chris
Oh, no, thanks, Chris.
现在正准备手撕这个黏土动画呢
Kind of tearing this Claymation video a new one right now.
你知道 Ben 我真心觉得你现在应该退后一步
You know, Ben, I really think you need to take a step back here.
我觉得换个视角可能会有用
I think getting some perspective would be good.
你在说什么呢
What are you talking about?
我认识你已经很久了
I've known you a long time.
而 此时此刻 你需要帮助
And, right now, you need help.
帮做"黏土动"吗 - 帮你的生活
With my Claymaish? - With your life.
你现在严重地 疯狂地抑郁了
You are wildly, insanely depressed.
抑郁
Depressed?
我离抑郁的距离是最远的好吗
I'm the furthest thing from depressed.
我说 看看我完成了什么
I mean, look at what I've accomplished.
你看到他了吗
Do you see him?
你觉得一个抑郁的人能做出这个吗
Do you think a depressed person could make this?
不
No.
我们只能装这么多了 - 没问题
That's all we can fit in here. - No problem.
一切都会没事的 我们会没事的
This is going to be fine. We're all going to be fine,
因为这个团队依然在一起
because the team is still together,
而这个团队无所不能
and there's nothing the team can't do.
等等 我觉得冠军想要上厕所
Wait, I think Champion has to go to the bathroom.
哦 那他就在车里上
Oh! He shall do it in the car!
接电♥话♥啊 Ann
Answer your phone, Ann.
这就是在严格天主教教♥徒♥家庭里的生活
That's what life is like in a strict Roman Catholic household.
当然 我的父亲
Of course, my father,
他在纪律问题上比胡萝卜还顽固
he was more stick than carrot when it came to matters of discipline.
抱歉 但我认识的Ben Wyatt
I'm sorry, but the Ben Wyatt that I know,
我不觉得他坐在这儿小题大做就会开心
I just don't think he'd be happy sitting here faffing around.
我没有在小题大做
I'm not faffing around.
我沉浸在自己的兴趣里
I've sunk myself into my hobbies.
来 我给你看看我的黏土动画作品 好吧
Here, I'll show you my Claymation project, okay?
嗯 我对此还是挺努力的
Now, I've been working pretty hard on this,
然后...我觉得它真的很好
and...I think it's really good.
所以坐稳了 好吗
So just hang on to your hat, okay?
开始了
Here it goes.
Ben Wyatt呈现
哦 好棒
Oh, how great.
"周二安魂曲"
R.E.M. - Stand
*站在你人生的位置*
Stand in the place where you live*
你暂停了吗 - 不 我--等等
Did you pause it? - No, I--hang on.
R.E.M. - Stand
*站在你人生的位--*
Stand in the place where you l--
哦我的天 那就是整个东西了
Oh, my God. That's the whole thing.
那可是三个星期的工作啊 - 你会没事的
That's three weeks of work. - You're gonna be okay.
不不不不 我有事 你看 在我脑内
No, no, no, no, I'm not. You see, in my head,
我觉得那真的 真的很酷
I thought that was really, really cool.
我-我-我-我 两天前给Leslie发邮件送去 我还和《阿凡达》作比较呢
I-I-I-I emailed Leslie two days ago and I compared it to Avatar,
Chris 而且为啥它没有再长一点
Chris, and how can it not be longer?
好吧 看 现在你正在感受到的
Okay, look, what you're feeling, right now
是失望和羞愧
is regret and shame.
但我们会熬过去的
But we are going to get through this.
好的 没收到Ann的消息
Okay, no word from Ann.
April 我需要情况报告
April, I need a status report.
外面看起来如何 - 完美 只有一件事
How's it looking out there? - Perfect, but just one thing.
那里现在不是篮球场了 是个溜冰场
It's not a basketball court any more. It's an ice skating rink.
等等 什么 为什么 发生什么了
Wait, what? Why? What happened?
接我打电♥话♥订位置的那个蠢货没跟我说
The stupid guy I called to book this place didn't tell me
他们把篮球场拆了开冰球比赛
they took off the basketball floor for a hockey game.
或者他确实说了 但他太蠢太无聊我没听
Or maybe he did tell me, but he was so stupid and boring that I wasn't listening,
不管怎样 都是他的错
and either way, it was his fault,
因为他太蠢了 我讨厌他
because he was stupid and I hated him.
Ron 舞台怎么样了
Ron, how's the stage coming?
嗯 因为我们要抛弃大部分的木材
Well, since we had to jettison the bulk of the wood,
这是我能做的最大大小了
this is the biggest I could make it.
哦 我的天啊
Oh, my God.
老天爷啊 我剩下的脸发生什么了
Good lord, what happened to the rest of my face?
我们必须"包气"大部分海报了 但我还挺喜欢的
We had to "Jetsons" most of the poster too, but I kind of like it,
因为窗户是房♥子的眼睛
'cause windows are the eyes to the house.
哇
Wow.
好的 我搞定手♥枪♥Pete了 - 好 他在哪
Okay, I got Pistol Pete. - Good, where is he?
现在 他蜷曲在我车的后座里
Right now, he's curled up in the back seat of my car,
说着他的父亲 真是个人才
talking about his father, who is a piece of work.
我其实觉得他作为单身父亲已经尽力了
I actually think he did the best he could for a single father,
但我可能太陷进去了
but I may be too close to the situation.
无论如何 主要新闻是 他已经来了
Anyway, the important news is that he's here.
好 他会为我灌篮吗
Good. Is he going to dunk for me?
我不确定 我在哭声之中根本听不见
I'm not sure, I couldn't hear through all the crying.
他哭了吗 - 不 是我在哭
He's crying? - No, I was crying.
今天压力太大了 他的生活太艰难了
It's been a stressful day, and he's had a really rough life.
哦我的天
Oh, my God.
我们该取消了 对吧 或者我们该取消 - 是啊
We should cancel it, right? Maybe we should cancel it? - Yeah.
Jerry 你负责找观众过来的
Jerry, you were in charge of getting a crowd.
请告诉我你闹了个Jerry 没人会来
Please tell me that you pulled a Jerry, and no one's here.
好吧 嗯 首先 我不喜欢你们用那个说法
Okay, well, first of all, I don't like it when you guys use that term.
但准确来说 我成功了
But for the record, I came through.
外面差不多有一百个人呢
There are almost a hundred people out there!
哦 该死 Jerry 你就只能做成你的事 对吧
Oh, damn it, Jerry, you just had to do your job, didn't you?
是啊 你就不能做错点啥吗 Jerry
Yeah, can't you do anything wrong, Jerry?
我一直把我们完全缺乏经验看做是一件正面的事情
I've been looking at our utter and complete lack of experience as a positive thing,
但我开始觉得可能会是个问题了
but I'm starting to think it might actually be a problem.
好的 伙计们 所有人听好了
Okay, guys, everybody listen up.
我只想说谢谢
I just wanted to say thank you.
你们全部贡献了自己的时间
You've all volunteered your time
不管如何 我永远对此表示感谢
and, no matter what, I am eternally grateful for it.
现在 我要出去了
Now, I'm going to go out there,
我要宣布竞选重新启动
and I'm going to announce the relaunch,
而我要尽我最大努力把这事儿糊弄过去
and I'm going to muddle through this thing as best I can.
你们应该全部离开 当这事儿结束时
You should all leave, and when this thing is over,
我在最近的酒吧见你们
I'll meet you at the nearest bar.
那应该是Hurley's
That would be Hurley's.
哦 今天是卡拉OK之夜 - 是的
Oh, it's karaoke tonight! - Yes!
不不不 伙计们 不 我们不走 好吧
No, no, no, guys. No. We're not leaving, okay?
我们才是Leslie在这堆烂事里的原因
We're the reason Leslie's in this mess.
这是我们的烂摊子
It's our mess.
我们要呆在这儿 我们要组队走出去
We're going to stay here and we're going to go out there as a team.
或者 我们组队去Hurley's
Or, we go as a team to Hurley's.
不 Ann是对的
No, Ann's right.
我们是一个团队 我们要一起出去
We're a team. We're all going out together.
我们给这群人一场好戏看看
Let's give this crowd a show.
上吧 队伍
Go, team!
Gloria Estefan - Get on Your Feet
站稳你的脚跟
Get on your feet
站起来让它发生
Get up and make it happen
站稳你的脚跟
Get on your feet
站起来开始行动
Stand up and make some action
Tom
Tom?
我付不起足够走到台前的高级地毯
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表