这不过就是一个Bobby Newport计划的更差版本
This is nothing more than a worse version of Bobby Newport's plan.
什么计划
What plan?
Bobby Newport才没有计划
Bobby Newport doesn't have a plan.
有人刚刚在说Bobby Newport的计划吗
Was somebody just talking about Bobby Newport's plan?
因为Ned Jones和我非常想和你们分享
Because Ned Jones and I would love to share it with you.
出来吧 Ned
Come on out here, Ned.
Ned Jones在这里了
Ned Jones is here.
跟Ned Jones打招呼吧
Say hello to Ned Jones.
给Ned Jones让路吧
Make way for Ned Jones.
为何不调高水压呢
Why don't we just turn up the pressure?
那样你就不必把嘴巴放那么近了
That way you don't have to put your mouth so close.
好吧 我们开始
All right, here we go.
啊 停下
Ah, stop!
亲爱的 对不起
Honey, I'm sorry.
这就教你要集中注意力了
That'll teach you to pay attention.
我有个主意
I have an idea.
呃 我在想 "要是我们做点这种...
Um, I was thinking, "what if we did something like...
事情呢"
this?"
哦 我--大姐 什么鬼啊
Oh, my-- dude, what the hell?
Bobby Newport的计划叫做"梯上Pawnee"
Bobby Newport's plan is called "Rise Up! Pawnee."
他将在镇上每座户外楼梯上安装电梯
He is going to put an electric lift on every outdoor staircase in town.
你可以用斜坡
Now you could use a ramp,
但是那看起来像是苦工
but that seems like a lot of work.
Bobby Newport觉得台阶
Bobby Newport thinks that the stairs
应该为你做苦工 你们同意吗
should do the work for you, don't you agree?
作为老年联合会主席
As President of Seniors United,
我支持Bobby Newport
I endorse Bobby Newport.
我开始开展面试找到填补Leslie空缺的人选
I've started interviewing people to fill in for Leslie.
我找到我想雇佣的5个候选人
I have found five candidates I'd like to hire
以及两个我想做一生朋友的人
and two I'd like to be lifelong friends with.
嗯 你不必雇佣任何人
Well, you will not be hiring anyone
因为我的部门刚刚准备结束一个大型项目
because my department is just finishing up a major project.
Donna 别
Donna, don't!
打扰一下
Excuse me.
我全身都穿了山羊皮
Everything I'm wearing is suede!
我全身都穿了山羊皮
Everything I'm wearing is suede!
我全身都穿了山羊皮
Everything I'm wearing is suede!
打扰一下 各位
Excuse me, everybody.
注意了
Attention!
我觉得你会同意这个部门需要一点点领导
I think you'll agree that this department could use a little leadership.
自杀攻击
Kamikaze!
"几个月来的初次蹒跚
"Stumbling for the first time in months,
"Knope竞选活动看起来像正在滚下
"the Knope campaign seems to be rolling down
"一道无处可去的下坡路"
"a ramp to nowhere."
我们被海扁了
We are getting our butts kicked
犯人甚至都不在国内
by a guy who is not even in the country.
西班牙东部群岛 旅游胜地
他在马略卡岛和一个荡♥妇♥亲热呢
He's making out with some floozy in Majorca.
抱歉 我希望我能更擅长这些
Sorry, I wish I was better at this.
这样你就能在马略卡岛和一个荡♥妇♥亲热
Then you could be making out with some floozy in Majorca.
或许我们把战火烧她身上呢
Maybe we take the fight to her?
我觉得我可以试着让你上Perd的节目
I mean I could try to get you on Perd's show,
而你可以告诉他 她是怎么偷走你的点子的
and you could tell him how she stole your idea.
那听起来不错
That sounds good.
好吧 我就这么做吧
Okay, I'll just do that.
我可以打电♥话♥ 或者可能我就直接过去
I can call, or maybe I'll just go down there.
嘿
Hey.
Chris想在他办公室让你
Chris wants you in his office
参与最后一轮面试
for the final round of interviews.
抱歉我们浪费了太多时间
And sorry we goofed around so much.
通常来说 我会为你做的感到非常自豪
Normally, I'd be very proud of you for what you did.
这是个少见的
This is a rare example
浪费一整个工作日是坏事的例子
where wasting a full day of work is a bad thing.
会有一个奇怪的新人进办公室吗
Is there really going to be a weird, new person in the office?
我觉得是
I think so.
我们或许要来一场老式的重整了
We may be in for a good, old-fashioned shake-up.
Jennifer Barkley
Jennifer Barkley.
你这个两面派的 投机主义的--
You two-faced, carpetbagging--
嗨 Leslie 很高兴见到你啊
Hi, Leslie. Good to see you.
嗨 很高兴见到你 你这个两面派的 投机--
Hi, nice to see you, too. You are a two-faced, carpet--
你想来点啥 随便啥 我请
You want anything? Anything? It's on me.
这个镇所有东西都好便宜
Everything in this town is so cheap.
我永远不会接受来自你这个两面派的 投机主义的--
I would never accept anything from a two-faced, carpetbagging--
Leslie - 拜托了 让我把辱骂说出口吧
Leslie. - Please. Let me get my insults out.
我来的路上全程都在练习呢
I've been practicing it the whole way over here.
我感觉到你生气了 告诉我原因
I sense that you're angry. Tell me why.
因为你偷走了我的主意 而且你的根本行不通
Because you stole my idea, and yours won't even work.
斜坡更加实用 而且比电梯更便宜
Ramps are more practical, and they're less expensive than lifts.
我的主意更好
My idea is better.
哦 我不怀疑 但事实是我不在乎
Oh, I don't doubt it. The fact is I don't care.
斜坡 电梯 你的计划 我的计划--
Ramps, lifts, your plan, my plan--
我真的不在乎任何这些事情
I don't actually care about any of this.
我只是想赢
I'm just trying to win.
你看 不是针对个人 我喜欢你
Look, it's not personal. I like you.
但我的工作就是打败你
But my job is to beat you.
所以来坐吧
So have a seat.
我点一些你爱的那种华夫饼
I'll get you some of those waffles you love.
你是怎么知道-- - 知道这个是我的工作
How do you know that-- - It's my job to know.
天啊 你好厉害 - 我知道
God, you're good. - I know.
嗨 伙计们 什么事这么重要啊
Hi, guys. What's so important?
嗯 在昨天的亲身实践头脑风暴会议之后-- - 水球大战
Well, after yesterday's hands-on brainstorming session-- - Water balloon fight.
确实是
Fair enough.
我们觉得我们想到了一个真正可用的饮水喷泉方式
We think we came up with a fountain idea that really works.
向你展示很棒的无喷口喷泉
Presenting the amazing spoutless fountain.
哈 什么
Huh? What?
我们就把防溅水板去掉了
We just removed the splash guard
因为如果不在那里 你就不能用嘴去含它
because if it's not there, you can't put your mouth on it.
嗯 我--我试试看
Well, I'll-- I'll try it.
哈哈 我做到了 - 干得好 宝贝
Haha! I did it. - Good job, babe.
简单 优雅 而且低费用
Simple, elegant, and cost-effective.
如果你们团队保持这样 我觉得我们可以不用填补Leslie的空缺了
If your team keeps this up, I think we can hold off on filling the Leslie void.
我觉得Ben已经填补Leslie的空缺了
I think Ben's already filling the Leslie void.
我确实要称赞这个
I'll give it up for that.
所以 Ben对你的下一步打算是什么
So what's Ben's next move for you?
哦 哦 我才不会告诉你呢
Oh, oh, I'm not going to tell you that.
哦 我来猜猜
Oh, let me guess.
嗯 你准备攻击我
Um, you're going to attack me.
你要再去上一次那个破节目
You're going to go on that perm show again,
所以你能告诉所有人那个上坡的主意是你的
so you could tell everyone that that ramp idea was yours.
是"Perd" 首先 而且不是
It's "Perd," first of all, and no.
可能 不是
Maybe. No.
那也不是个可怕的主意
That's not a terrible idea.
不 实际上 是有点可怕的
No, actually, it is kind of terrible
因为如果你上电视告诉所有人我偷了你的点子...
because if you go on the air and tell everybody that I stole your idea...
虽然你就是 - 虽然我就是
Which you did. - Which I did,
但所有人会觉得你是输不起
everyone's going to think you're a sore loser,
一个伪善的书呆形象
a goody-goody nerd.
因为你知道人们不在乎什么吗
Because you know what people don't care about?
人们不在乎是谁先想出的主意
They don't care about whose idea was first.
人们在乎谁的主意最好
They care about whose idea was best.
嗯 我们假设那就是我们的计划 虽然不是 - 嗯哼 好
Well, let's say that that was our plan, which it isn't. - Mm-hmm, okay.
那你会怎么做呢
What would you do instead?
哦 Leslie
Oh, Leslie.
我真的不该给你竞选建议
I really shouldn't give you campaign advice.
是哦 - 啊 无所谓了
Right. - Ah, what the hell.
如果你爱下棋 我就爱
If you love chess, which I do,
但你找不到任何对手 我就没有
but you don't have anybody to play against, which I don't,
那有时候 你就需要左右互搏
then sometimes, you just gotta play yourself.
你可以攻击Newport的计划说花费太多钱
You could attack the Newport plan for costing too much money.
不 但那会产生逆反 因为那样我们就可以说
No, but that would backfire because then we would just say,
"在老年人身上花多少都不嫌多"
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表