I couldn't afford enough premium carpet to get us to the stage.
我觉得 虽然这段路很短 但感觉还挺奢华 对吧
I mean, it was a short walk, but it was pretty luxurious, right?
好吧
Okay.
所有人微笑挥手
Everybody smile and wave.
Gloria Estefan - Get on Your Feet
站稳你的脚跟
Get on your feet
站起来让它发生
Get up and make it happen
站稳你的脚跟
Get on your feet
别靠在我手臂上 Andy
Stop leaning on my arm, Andy.
宝贝
Babe!
我抱着狗呢
I'm holding the dog.
他在撒尿 他现在在撒尿
He is peeing. He is now peeing.
我要把他放下了
I am putting him down.
不 Ron 他只有三条腿啊
No, Ron, he only has three legs!
Gloria Estefan - Get on Your Feet
站稳你的脚跟
Get on your feet
站起来让它发生
Get up and make it happen
站稳你的脚跟
Get on your feet
Ron Ron 没有台阶
Ron? Ron? There's no stairs.
我要怎么上台
How do I get onto the stage?
Gloria Estefan - Get on Your Feet
站稳你的脚跟
Get on your feet
站起来让它发生
Get up and make it happen
好吧
Okay.
Gloria Estefan - Get on Your Feet
站稳你的脚-
Get on your fe-
嗯嗯 给你 喝完
Mm-mm. Here you go. Drink up,
因为它有我♥草♥药皮带里所有的草药
because it has every herb in my herb belt.
恶 尝起来也像皮带
Oh. Tastes like a belt.
我知道 很糟糕吧 但它奇迹般的有效
I know, isn't it awful? But it works wonderfully.
所以 告诉我
So, tell me.
你承认自己抑郁了吗
Do you admit that you're depressed?
你是怎么知道的 我自己都不知道
How did you know? I didn't even know.
那件Letters to Cleo的T恤 没刮的胡子 《外科医生马丁》 而且
The Letters to Cleo t-shirt, the unshaven face, the Doc Martins, and
你的头发没有那种通常的
your hair does not have that normal,
紧张 坚硬 顽固的Ben Wyatt欢乐感了
uptight, rigid, inflexible Ben Wyatt sense of fun.
你在朋友面前藏不住这些的
You can't hide these things from friends.
我觉得我感觉好点了
I think I'm feeling better.
草药奶昔 你又做到了
Herbal smoothie, you have done it again.
作为一个忠诚的Pawnee人 我一直为这个镇自豪
As a loyal Pawneean, I've always been proud of this town,
而我 哦 嗯 抱歉
and, I, oh, um, sorry.
我的卡片掉出来时打乱了顺序 呃...
My cards got out of order here when they fell. Um...
携手一起 我们可以打败...
Together, we can defeat...
...肥胖的儿童
...obese children.
我很确定那原来是正面的东西
I'm sure that was something positive, originally.
对不起 好吧 这真是场灾难 对吧
I'm sorry, okay, this is just a disaster, isn't it?
这是 这是历史上...最差的政♥治♥活动了
This is the, this is the worst... political event ever in history.
嗯 我可以保证你们看台上的人们
Well, um, I can assure you people in the bleachers
如果关注我的竞选 会很有意思的
that, if you follow my campaign, it will be interesting.
当然会的
It sure will be!
女士们先生们 我是手♥枪♥Pete
Ladies and gentlemen, I'm Pistol Pete,
在这里 我是Pawnee传奇
and around here, I'm a Pawnee legend!
我只想说 我完全支持Leslie Knope
I just wanted to say that I fully endorse Leslie Knope.
她的背后有一支出色的团队
She's got a great team behind her,
而投票给她...稳如灌篮
and a vote for her...is a slam dunk.
感谢你 手♥枪♥Pete
Thanks, Pistol Pete!
哇 有你支持太开心了
Wow, we're so happy to have you.
哦 嘿 他要上了
Oh, hey. There he goes.
来吧 Pete
Come on, Pete!
哦
Oh!
好的 别动 躺着
Okay, stay still. Stay down.
手♥枪♥Pete 各位
Pistol Pete, everybody.
宝刀未老
Still got it.
Gloria Estefan - Get on Your Feet
站稳你的脚-
Get on your fe-
嘿
Hey.
嘿 集♥会♥怎么样
Hey, how was the rally?
哦 我们搞定啦 - 不 我们没有
Oh, we nailed it! - No, we didn't.
Ben 我的竞选经理和我做出了一个决定
Ben, my campaign manager and I have made a decision.
我们决定开除竞选经理--我
We've decided to fire the campaign manager--me.
然后雇你
And hire you.
但我们聊过这个了
But we've talked about this.
我不在乎你是我竞选的毒药
I don't care if you're poison to my campaign.
这个团队很有心 却毫无头绪
This team has a lot of heart and zero know-how.
你是唯一能救我们的人
You're the only one that can save us.
拜托 请当我的竞选经理
Please be my campaign manager.
你知道 Leslie Ben正在经历一些事情
You know, Leslie, Ben's really been going through something,
他在一段旅途上 所以我不觉得他会--
and he's on a journey, so I don't think he's gonna be taking--
我会做的 我加入
I'll do it. I'm in.
我探索够了 我没事了
I've done enough exploring. I'm good.
好的 很棒
Okay, great.
Ann 你被开除了 - 哦 感谢上帝
Ann, you're fired. - Oh, thank God.
不 别亲热 会让冠军伤心的
No, don't make out. It's making Champion sad.
惊喜哦
Surprise!
我们真的很难受 因为整个翻出了你的过去
We felt really bad about the whole dredging up your past
只让你当众出丑的事情
just to be publically humiliated thing.
所以 饼干 - 还有气球
So, cookies. - And balloons.
谢谢 伙计们 这--这很好
Thanks, guys. It-- that's nice.
我们太难受了
We feel so bad.
还有什么我们可以做的吗
Is there anything else we can do?
你可以让我约你吃饭
You could let me take you to dinner.
是的 Ann 是的 你该那么做
Yes, Ann, yes. You should do that.
哦 但我不行 因为我结婚了
Oh, I can't, though, because I'm married.
你没结婚 她没结婚
You're not married. Well she's not married.
这也太尴尬了
This is uncomfortable.
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表