Mouse Rat - Catch Your Dream
抓住你的梦想
Catch your dream
Knope 2012 耶 耶
Knope 2012! Yeah! Yeah!
Ron
Ron?
选民们今晚看到的是无可否认的事实
What the voters saw tonight is an undeniable fact,
一位候选人对这个镇是正确的选择
that one of these candidates is right for this town,
而另一位不是
and one of them is not.
谢了 伙计们
Thanks, guys.
Ann Perkins 啊哦
Ann Perkins. Uh oh.
对不起 Chris 你那么说真的挺好的
I'm sorry, Chris. It's very flattering,
但我不觉得那是个好主意
I just don't think it's a good idea.
值得试一试了
It was worth a shot.
嗯 我希望不管你和谁在一起
Well, I hope that whoever you end up with
都会把你当做你这样棒极的人来对待
treats you like the amazing person that you are.
谢谢
Thank you.
而我要去爬一下楼梯
And I am going to go run some stairs
来消化这些情绪
and work through these feelings.
他伤心了吗 - 哦我的天
Is he sad? - Oh, my God.
他看起来很伤心哦
He looked sad.
我不会再和Chris约会了
I'm not going out with Chris again.
这意味着我们要复合了吗
Does that mean we're getting back together?
不 我不知道 不 现在不行
No. I don't know. No, not right now.
有可能我从此以后不会再和谁约会了 再也不会了
There's a chance I'm never going to date anyone, ever again.
我接受了
I'll take it.
你知道还有啥吗
And you know what else?
我会追着你的 妹子
I'm coming for you, girl.
如 你 所 愿
Just like you want.
就出去打太极吧 大哥
Just get out there and spin, man.
没问题
You got it.
Leslie Knope很有好胜心 像条小狗一样
Leslie Knope is scrappy, like a terrier.
她很圆滑 就像混合威士忌一样
She's smooth like a blended whiskey.
我的女孩有大主意和大感情
My girl has big ideas and big feelings,
而她毫不害怕把它们表现出来
and she's not afraid to express them.
我太刻薄了吗
Was I too mean?
不 你很完美
No, you were perfect.
Leslie - 嘿
Leslie! - Hey!
那也太棒了 - 哦 谢谢
That was amazing! - Oh, thank you.
嘿 发言室情况如何
Hey, how was the Spin Room?
发生好多事 回头再聊 - 呜
It was a lot. We'll talk about it. - Whoo!
我们做到了 我们做到了 哦我的天
We did it! We did it! Oh, my God.
我太紧张了 但是我们完全搞完了
I was so nervous, but we completely got through it.
我在州里曲棍球比赛进球之后就没感觉这么好过了
I haven't felt this good since I scored that lacrosse goal at State.
认真的 嘿 在我爸的湖边小屋开聚会
Seriously. Hey, party at my dad's lake house.
带谁都行
Bring whoever you want.
骨瘦如柴的基♥督♥徒们
Scrawny Christians.
传教士们走向他 他们就 "你是约翰兰博吗"
Missionaries come to him. They're like, "Are you John Rambo?"
他就 "是啊"
He's like, "Yeah."
然后他们就 "我们需要你带我们去上游"
And they're like, "We need you to take us upriver."
然后他就 "那边可是战区"
And he's like, "It's a war zone up there."
然后他们就 "是啊 我们知道 所以我们才要去
And they're like, "Yeah, we know. That's why we have to go.
"我们要去改变境况"
"We're going to change things."
然后他就 "你们带武器了吗"
And he's like, "You bringing any weapons?"
然后他们就 "当然没有"
And they're like, "Of course not."
"那 你们就啥也改不了 回家吧"
"Then, you're not changing anything. Go home."
然后他们在暴风雨里回来了
And then they come back in a rainstorm.
这次 他说
This time, he says,
"不 回家吧"
"Nope. Go home."
他们又回家了 结果是 他们去上游了
They go home again. Bottom line, they go upriver.
结果可不好
Does not go well.
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表