账户余额里还剩多少
And how much is left in the bank account?
18块04
18 dollars and four cents.
哇 还有好多剩下的呢
Whoa! Still a lot left over.
好的 你想手里拿着一千现金吗
Okay, you wanted to hold $1,000 cash in your hands?
这超级让人失望啊
That's super disappointing.
998 999 1000
998, 999, 1000.
耶
Yes!
这才是我想象中的感觉啊
Now this is what I imagined!
你这辈子见过这么多现金吗
Have you ever seen this much cash in your entire life?
我刚刚给你啊
I just handed it to you.
硬币
Nickels!
我想换成硬币
I want nickels.
一亿个硬币 - 别 Andy
A billion nickels! - No, Andy.
嘿 Herb
Hey, Herb?
怎么 - 抱歉打扰你 - 嗯 没事
Yeah? - Sorry to bother you. - Yeah, sure.
Leslie说你还需要付许可费 是$28
Leslie says you still need to pay for the permit, it's $28.
哦 抱歉
Oh, I'm sorry.
这是支票
Here's the check.
你可以明天兑现
You can cash that tomorrow.
晚上好 先生们 女士们
Evening, gentlemen, ladies.
嘿 Ron - Zorp万岁
Hey, Ron! - Hail Zorp.
你好吗
How are you?
我很棒
I'm great.
这是个美丽的世界末日前夜
It is a beautiful night for the end of the world.
祝贺你们所有人都到达了终点线
Congratulations to all of you for reaching the finish line.
Zorp人们很可笑
The Zorpies are ridiculous.
但 就像开国元勋们一样
But, like the founding fathers,
我相信完全自♥由♥的宗教信仰
I believe in absolute freedom of religion.
而且 他们的仪式需要演奏长笛
Also their ceremonies require the playing of flutes.
我正好在木工车间里做长笛
I happen to make flutes in my wood shop.
长笛80块一根
Flutes are $80 apiece.
录音机是150
And recorders are 150.
嘿 它们太美了
Hey, they're beautiful.
你接受支票吧
Would you take a check?
当然
Sure.
欢迎来到E720的
Welcome to E720's
世界末日庆典
end of the world celebration.
整个聚会都是VIP区域
The entire party's a VIP area.
还有个双重VIP区域
There's also a double VIP area.
三重VIP区域
A triple VIP area.
还有百夫长精英VIP区域
And the Centurion Club elite VIP area.
由Sobe Lifewater赞助
Sponsored by Sobe Lifewater.
没人能进那里 连我们都不行 - 嗯呢
No one's allowed in there, not even us. - Uh-uh.
我们有不是一个 而是六个开放式酒吧
We have not one, but six open bars.
最好的是 蛇汁冰喷泉
And best of all, Snake Juice ice fountain.
凉一个 T
Chill it, T!
汁好凉爽
Juice is so chilled!
骰子
Craps!
转盘
Roulette!
嗷 海盗
Ahrrr matey!
海盗船充气城♥堡♥ 带泡泡
Pirate ship bouncy castle with bubbles.
虾墙
Shrimp wall.
特别贵宾分虾人 印第安纳步行者队中锋Roy Hibbert
And special VIP shrimp distributor Indiana Pacers' Center Roy Hibbert.
这就是你想让我做的吗
Is all you want me to do?
给聚会上的人分虾
Pass out shrimp to people at the party?
是的 别再问问题了
Yes, and stop asking questions!
有个头吗 可能你想要来个免费软呢帽
Got a head? Maybe you want a free Fedora.
想亲热吗 去我们的亲热房♥间
Wanna make out? Go to out make out room.
临走之前 别忘了拿个礼物袋
And before you leave, don't forget the gift bag.
Jean-Ralphio 宾客名单上有动物吗
Jean-Ralphio, there are animals on the guest list tonight?
让我看看 TT 哦 只有一个
Let me check, T.T. Oh, just one.
是孟加拉虎
Bengal Tiger!
我们还雇了十个吓人的彪形大汉当保镖 戴着耳机
We also hired ten huge, scary bouncers with earpieces.
Keith 怎么啦 - 嗯
What up, Keith? - Mmm.
三年前他其实把我从一家俱乐部里扔出去过
He actually once tossed me out of a club three years ago.
三十年河西
Water under the bridge.
DJ钝混出了些新节奏
DJ Bluntz is mixing up some new beats.
只有200人允许进入 保证排外性
Only 200 people will be admitted to retain exclusivity.
浪子们浪♥女♥们 安全带系好了
Ballers and ballerettes, fasten your seatbelts.
完美的聚会现在...
The perfect party begins...
干杯 开始
Clink! Now.
感谢上帝
Thank God.
没人会准时参加一场好聚会
No one shows up to a good party on time.
如果现在真的有人出现的话
If anybody actually showed up right now,
整个聚会都会被毁掉的
the whole party would have been ruined.
会是一场灾难的
It would have been a disaster.
我才不想去那场聚会
I don't want to go to that party.
市政♥府♥把他们看待为安全威胁吗
Does the city consider them a threat to public safety?
哦 完全不是 Shauna Malwae-Tweep
Oh, not at all, Shauna Malwae-Tweep.
上一次"理性派"发生的意外事件 已经超过30年了
It's been over 30 years, since there's any incident involving the Reasonableists.
所以我不该过度分♥析♥
So I shouldn't interpret anything from the fact
市政经理办公室的两个人现在都在场吗
that there are two people from the city manager's office here?
嗯 除了我没有其他事情做之外
Well, nothing except that I had nothing better to do.
实际上更说明我的而不是他们的问题
Which probably says more about me than them.
谢谢 - 头条建议
Thanks. - Headline idea.
"是他们认知中的世界末日
"It's the end of the world as they know it,
但Pawnee感觉没事"
but Pawnee feels fine."
有点长了 - 好吧 "什么Zorp
It's a little long. - Okay, "Zorp Shmorp!
"末日预测未达预期
"Doomsday prediction falls flat
"而市民们在Pawnee最好公园之一度过愉快夜晚"
"as citizens spend pleasant evening enjoying one of Pawnee's finest parks."
居然更长了
Somehow longer.
好吧 那我们就还是用前一个
Right, okay let's go with the first one.
好的 嗯 嘿 还有...
Great, um, hey, also...
他挺帅的啊 他单身吗 你知道吗
He's cute. Is he single, do you know?
Chris吗 不
Chris? No.
他在和Jerry的女儿约会
He's actually dating Jerry's daughter.
哦 不 抱歉 我说的是Ben 他有啥故事啊
Oh, no sorry, I meant Ben. What's his story?
谁 - Ben
Who? - Ben?
我-我不知道
I-I don't know.
我--我不确--我不确定
I--I'm not s-- I'm not sure.
他 嗯 是个男的 是个职员
He's, um, a man and he's a worker.
而且他--呃 我们没讨论过性 所以...
And he is--uh, we've never discussed sex, so...
是--我们总是很专业样子 所以...
It's--we've always just been very businesslike, so...
你猜得很对--非也 比我的更好
Your guess is as good-- nay, better than mine.
剧终 作者Leslie Knope
The end. By Leslie Knope.
好吧 行 谢谢
Okay. Cool, thanks.
很--很开心能帮忙
H--happy to help.
发生什么了
What's happening?
世界末日来了
The world is ending.
哦 天 我知道这会怎么样
Oh boy, I know how this goes.
我知道Shauna的方式
I know how Shauna operates.
她笑了 然后他俩相爱
She smiles, and then they fall in love,
然后他们结婚
and then they get married,
然后她把名字改成Shauna Malwae-Wyatt
and then she changes her name to Shauna Malwae-Wyatt.
或者他真的很开明
Or he's going to be really progressive
把自己的名字改成Ben Wyatt-Malwae-Tweep
and change his name to Ben Wyatt-Malwae-Tweep.
天 他假设里能这么做 我真的很生气
God, I am so annoyed that he would hypothetically do that.
好吧...Leslie 他们只是在聊天
Okay... Leslie, they're just talking.
你说什么"只是聊天" 他在笑啊
What do you mean "just talking"? He's smiling.
而且她看起来很迷人的
And she seems very charming.
她比我更迷人吗
Is she more charming than me?
Ann 如果你回答"是" 我会踢你的 我对天发誓
Ann, if you say "yes", I will kick you. I swear to God.
你当然更迷人
You're definitely more charming.
但我在这里要提醒你
But I'm here to remind you
你不能和他约会
that the reason you're not dating him
是因为你决定竞选市议会
is because you decided to run for city council.
哦 所以就因为我不能和他约会
Oh, so just because I can't go out with him,
其他人就可以吗
someone else can?
哦 唉
Oh, boy.
哇 - 好嘛
Wow. - Okay.
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表