This is unbelievable. I cannot be stopped.
现在来吧 筹到那钱 来吧April 戴个耳机 来吧做吧
Come on now! Get the money, come on April, get an earpiece, come on do it!
我才不在乎那个奖
I don't care about that prize,
但我要赢 因为我想让他的快乐消失
but I'm gonna win because I want his happiness to go away.
给我写上"暴龙汤"
Type in "T Rex" for me.
不不不 嗯 "大汉汤"
No, no, no. Um, "t-boz."
等等 等等 "海啸小汤"
Wait, wait. "Tommy Tsunami."
不 "叮叮汤汤"
No, "ticky ticky Tom-Tom."
不 "机智小哥"
No, "fly guy."
我写了"Tom"
I wrote "Tom".
经典 永恒
Classic. Timeless.
我爱
I love it.
"女孩"吗
"Girl"?
我看到广♥告♥里你小时候的样子
I saw your ad from when you were a kid,
能认识你一起喝个啤酒挺好的
but it's nice to have a beer and get to know you.
哦 谢了 Rich 哦 看 笑一个
Aw, thanks, Rich. Oh, here. Smile.
可能你的照片会登上Pawnee日报呢
Maybe you'll get your picture the Pawnee journal.
嘿 这真的挺不错的
Hey, this is going really well.
场面挺好的
Pretty decent turnout.
是啊 你知道 我感觉很 你知道 随意 放松
Yeah, you know, I feel very, you know, casual, relaxed.
嘿 那是那个...观察小组那个家伙吗
Hey, is that the guy from the... from the focus group?
哈 我不知道呢
Huh. I don't know.
我觉得是 - 是吗
I think it is. - Is it?
不好意思 先生 介意告诉我您是怎么听说今晚活动的吗
Excuse me, sir, would you mind telling me how you heard about the event tonight?
哦 呃 我在邮件里收到一个奇怪的邀请函
Oh, uh, I got a weird invitation in the mail.
我没意识到我们送过邀请函啊 - 哦
I didn't realize we were sending out invitations. - Oh.
Derek Turner 你想来点免费保龄球和快乐吗
嘿 你是那个我做的观察小组里那个女的吧
Hey, you're that girl from the focus group thing I did.
哦 我不知道啊
Oh, I wouldn't know.
我永远不在那些事情里玻璃的另一边
I'm never on the other side of the glass with those things.
跟你聊两句吗 - 行
Can I talk to you for a sec? - Yep.
就从正中♥央♥
Straight down the middle.
没有弧线 没有旋转 没有小题大做
No hook, no spin, no fuss.
再多一点这就变成花样滑冰了
Anything more and this becomes figure skating.
来吧 大妹子
Come on, big girl.
我们把这些小瓶子撞倒
Let's knock these little pins down.
哦我的天 你认真的吗
Oh, my God, are you serious?
孩子 人们能看见你的
Son, people can see you.
哈
Boom!
那边那个...就是Tommy全中
That right there... Tommy's strike.
Leslie 说好的关注整体的呢
Leslie, what happened to the big picture?
我在考虑整体啊
I'm thinking about the big picture.
我在试着把这个家伙拉进来 让整体能更整一点
I'm trying to make the picture bigger by including this guy in it.
我改变不了我的性别或者身高
I can't do anything about my gender or my height,
但我可以通过一局好玩的保龄赢得那个人
but I can win that guy over with a fun round of bowling.
我们需要这里的所有人都看到Leslie Knope不同的一面
We need everyone here to see a different side of Leslie Knope,
而不是具体某个人
not one specific person.
有些人就是不会喜欢你的
Some people just aren't gonna like you.
放手吧 - 好的 我懂你
Let it go. - Okay, I hear you.
我就像对其他人一样对他
I'll treat him just like everybody else.
我就去跟他打个招呼 握个手
I'll just say hi to him, shake his hand,
请个几杯啤酒
buy a him a few beers,
笑个两次 打个保龄
share a few laughs, bowl a few frames,
故意输个几次让他感觉好点
lose intentionally to make him feel good,
在Facebook上加个好友
friend him on Facebook.
然后今晚结束时 他就是我的了
And by the end of the night, he will be mine.
哇 看看那个球啊
Whoa, "thar" she bowls.
我是Leslie Knope
I'm Leslie Knope.
你想保龄吗 你想一起保龄吗
You wanna bowl? You wanna bowl together?
你想成为 嗯 保龄哥们吗
You wanna be, like, bowl buddies?
当然
Sure.
好啊 就来场随意的比赛 你知道吗 没啥大不了的
Great, just a casual game, you know? No biggie.
你没事吧
You okay?
我妹妹有脊柱侧弯 我觉得你可能 你知道...
My sister has scoliosis, and I think you might, you know...
哦 不 不 我只是...我只是很随
Oh, no. No, I'm just... I'm just being cas.
你丢的是个啥 15磅吗
What are you rocking? A 15 pounder?
16 - 哇 嘿 好厉害啊
16. - Whoa, hey, good for you.
哦 来了 我刚刚给我们点了鸡翅
Oh, there they are. I just ordered some wings for us.
你喜欢鸡翅吗
You like wings?
很爱啊 - 真的吗 谁知道呢
Love them. - Really? Who knew?
我知道啊
I knew.
"保龄评论"
该死
Damn it.
你生什么气啊 你打了个全中啊
Why are you mad? You bowled a strike.
那是我激发自己的方式 你知道吗
That's how I motivate myself, you know?
永远只有更好
Never good enough.
让我给你搞杯啤酒 - 好哦
Let me get you a beer. - Cool.
这些啤酒和Tuktoyaktuk冬日公路一样冷
These beers are as cold as the Tuktoyaktuk Winter Road.
你也看《冰路行车》啊
You watch Ice Road Truckers?
是啊 哥们 这是我的羞耻爱好
Yeah, dude. It's my guilty pleasure.
Tom 我以一个男人的身份请你立即停下
Tom, I'm asking you as a man to stop this immediately.
哈 - 他妈的
Boom! - What the fuck?
您好 请问是Gallivan女士吗
Hello, is this Mrs. Gallivan?
嗯 我的名字是April 您猜怎么着
Well, my name is April, and wouldn't you know it,
我在为一个我相信的市议会候选人筹款
I'm raising money for a city council candidate I believe in.
西班牙语
不啦 你看 你看 你看 你看 你看
No, mira, mira, mira, mira, mira.
就 好比 想捐多少都行
It's, like, whatever you want.
比如 $10 米有关系啦
Like, $10. It don't matter.
嗯 我认为就像Martha奶奶告诉我和我表哥的
Well, I reckon it's just like grammy Martha told me and my cousins,
"不为面粉付钱的话就不能吃饼干咯"
"You can't eat the biscuits if you don't pay for the flour."
把手♥机♥放下 深呼吸
Put the phone down, take a deep breath,
然后你要去告诉Steven
and then you are going to tell Steven
你应该被尊重对待 好吗
that you will be treated with respect, okay?
而且感谢你的捐款
And thank you for your donation.
嗯 哎呀 我不知道啊 Fred
Well, gee, I don't know, Fred.
我只知道的是我...
All I know is that I...
只想住在一个更好的世界里
just want to live in a world that's a better place,
而你的贡献肯定能帮助我们
and your contribution will definitely help us get there,
到达...
to the...
更好地方的世界啊 Fred
Better-place world, Fred.
咿呀
Yeehaw!
哎呀 闪边吧 瓶子们 新警长来镇上了
Man, move over, pins. There's a new Sheriff in town.
Norma Rae 著名女性工会组织者
你太擅长全中 他们该叫你Norma Rae
You are so down with strikes, they should call you Norma Rae.
罢♥工♥
那是谁啊 - 是个...
Who's that? - It's...a...
Sally Field主演的关于工会的电影 无所谓了
Sally Field movie about Unions. Doesn't matter.
重点是 你真的很擅长这个
The point is, you're really good at this.
轮到你了 试着别劈了指甲
It's your turn. Try not to break a nail.
啊 经典的Derek吐槽
Ah, classic Derek with the Zings.
兄弟 这才是保龄球的精髓啊...嘿
Man, that's what bowling is all about... hey.
怎么样了
How's it going?
真的很好 - 哦好
It's going really good. - Oh, good.
嗯 我们就在相处 然后享受很好的时光
Um, we're just hanging out and having a very good time.
好的 我只想提醒你
Okay, I just wanted to remind you that
打保龄的时候 试着别只关注一个瓶子
when you're bowling, try not to fixate on just one pin.
你在试着打倒一片瓶子
You're trying to knock down a lot of pins.
我意识到了 但我会打倒这一个
I realize that, but I will knock down this pin,
然后这一个会打倒其他的瓶子
and then this pin will knock down all the other pins.
真的吗 - 嗯哼
Really? - Mm-hmm.
嘿 你能给我再来一瓶这个吗
Hey, could you get me another one of these?
我...我不在这工作啊
I... I don't work here.
经典Derek
Classic Derek.
我在益生菌茶小憩中
I am taking a probiotic tea break.
而正在这样的时候 我想我可能要分享点大新闻
And while that is happening, I thought I might share some big news.
我要请Millicent Gergich和我同居
I am going to ask Millicent Gergich to move in with me.
我...我是说 当然是你没有问题的话 Jerry
I... I mean, if that's okay with you of course, Jerry.
呃 是 当然
Uh, yeah. Of course.
当然
Sure.
那太棒了 兄弟
That's awesome, man.
嘿 你们想在这里和我们和Ben一起住吗
Hey, do you guys wanna live here with us and Ben and
还有三条腿的狗 冠军
champion, the three-legged dog?
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表