Strong feelings.
情绪化的 原始的感觉
Emotional, primal feelings.
而我想给我们的关系再争取一次机会
And I would like to give our relationship another try.
Chris 我们约会了 大概 三个月吧 而且是一年前了
Chris. We dated for, like, three months, a year ago.
而且你和我分手了
And you broke up with me.
我真心觉得你是在脑补一些不符实际的事情
I honestly think that you've built this into something that it wasn't.
而且根据你的规则 我们不能约会 因为你是我的老板啊
And according to your rule, we can't date because you're my boss.
可能不会太久了 如果Newport赢了
Maybe not for long. If Newport wins,
市议会可能会把我换掉
the City Council may replace me.
但这可能会开启我们在一起的机会
But it would open it up for us to be together.
你想要这样吗
Would you like that?
别回答
Don't answer.
只需要先考虑考虑 来吧 我们去打太极
Just think about it. Come on. Let's spin.
电梯已坏
请用脚
所以 你们投资很多吗
So, you do a lot of investing?
我们喜欢涉猎
We like to dabble.
我最近在一场旧货出♥售♥投资了一些衬衫
I recently invested in some shirts at a garage sale.
我在回家路上掉在Wendy餐厅了
I left them at Wendy's on the way home.
经济啊
The economy.
要辩论了 激动吗
Excited for the debate?
我不相信辩论 我觉得应该少点讲话
I don't believe in debates. I think there should be less talking.
在政♥治♥里吗 - 在生活里
In politics? - In life.
来吧
Do it.
凶猛 有力 加油打气 2012
Fierce. Power. Pump it up. 2012.
去...好吧 抱歉
Go... Okay, sorry.
没什么能比Sarah McLachan让我更有活力的了
Nothing gets me more amped than Sarah McLachan.
开场陈词
Opening statement.
我是Leslie Knope 我爱这个镇
I am Leslie Knope. I love this town,
我一生都在努力工作让它变得更好
and I've worked my whole life to make it great.
我相信我是挣来你们的选票
I believe that I've earned your vote.
Bobby Newport相信他可以买♥♥来
Bobby Newport believes he can buy it.
我有全世界最好的竞选经理
I have the best campaign manager in the world.
我可不会这么说 Jen太棘手了
I wouldn't say that, Jen's a killer.
你可以打败Newport 我不知道我能不能打败她
You can beat Newport. I don't know if I can beat her.
我知道的是这个 我爱你 我也喜欢你
Here's what I know. I love you and I like you.
我爱你 我也喜欢你
I love you and I like you.
哦 嘿
Oh, hey.
或许你想先去探探Newport呢
Do you maybe wanna go pay Newport a little visit?
Ben和我要拿出辩论队妙招里最老的一招了
Ben and I are about to pull the oldest debate team trick in the book.
在我们都上台之前
Before we all go out on stage,
我们要不打招呼冲进Newport的房♥间
we're going to storm into Newport's room unannounced
祝他好运
and wish him luck.
所以如果你们要找我的话
So if you need to find me,
我会在Bobby Newport的脑袋里
I'll be in Bobby Newport's head.
嘿 Bobby 我只是想说... - 我做不到啊
Hey, Bobby. I just wanted to say... - I can't do this.
太难了 我太害怕了 别逼我
It's too hard. I'm too scared. Please don't make me.
有人怯场了啊
Someone's having a moment.
三周了 我一直在想
For like three weeks I've been trying to figure out
能让这个镇更好的方法
ways to make things better in this town.
伙计们 问题可太多了啊
You guys, there's so many problems.
有人得搞定这些问题啊
Somebody needs to fix these problems.
Bobby 深呼吸
Bobby, take a deep breath.
记得我们讲过什么吗 - 是啊 别做我自己
Remember what we talked about? - Yeah, don't be myself.
做一个更聪明版本的你自己
Be a smarter version of yourself.
还有一个少点情绪的人
And a person with less feelings.
我就想睡一会儿 我们不能取消这事儿吗
I just want to take a nap. Can't we cancel this thing?
不 取消不了
No, we can't.
我们能打电♥话♥说有炸♥弹♥威胁吗
Can we call in a bomb threat?
我不想去曲棍球比赛的时候我爸就做过一次
My dad did that once when I didn't want to go to my lacrosse game.
里面发生了什么啊 这是某种花招吗
What's going on in there? Is this some kind of trick?
你必须取消掉啊 我脚磕到了 - 不 他是个灾难
You got to cancel it. I broke my foot. - No. He's a disaster.
好吧 我们怎么做 我该退一步吗
Okay. What do we do. Should I back off?
我不想表现得像在欺负他
I don't want to come across as a bully.
不 保持原计划 你要继续攻势
No. Same game plan. You go on the offensive.
如果他要是退缩了 那就更好
And if he's reeling, all the better.
你可以早点锁定致命一击
You land an early knock-out punch.
你的拳击隐喻超出了性感
Your boxing metaphors are beyond sexy.
好了 乡亲们 一分钟倒计时 - 谢谢你 Lorenzo
All righty, folks. One minute. - Thank you, Lorenzo.
你们好
Hello.
你们在这 因为你们给我们钱
You are here because you gave us money.
现在 我们给你们排骨
Now, we will give you ribs.
此外 你们也要看辩论
Also, you will watch the debate.
如果你们喜欢这场辩论 你们会给我们更多的钱
If you like the debate, you'll give us more money.
就这样 Ron Swanson
That is all. Ron Swanson.
啊哦
Uh oh.
有人忘记付电视账单了
Somebody forgot to pay the cable bill.
我说得没错吧
Am I right?
其实是我
It was me.
我们能在今晚的辩论中期待什么呢
What can we expect from tonight's debate?
Bobby Newport 事先准备的陈述
Prepared statements from Bobby Newport,
Leslie Knope 慷慨激昂的回答
impassioned answers from Leslie Knope.
但Bobby Newport超级帅气迷人
But Bobby Newport is super handsome and charming,
所以 那就意味着人们可能会投给他
so, that means people will probably vote for him
因为世界上已经没有正义了
because there's no justice in the world.
美国国歌♥
...勇士的家园
And the home of the brave
晚上好 各位 欢迎来到我们今晚进行的事件
Good evening, everyone, and welcome to the event we are doing tonight,
是一场市议会候选人辩论 而我们现在即将开始
which is a City Council candidate debate that we're going to start now.
我是Perd Hapley
I'm Perd Hapley.
而我是传奇女记者 Joan Callamezzo 最近刚刚单身
And I am legendary newswoman, Joan Callamezzo, newly single.
现在是开场陈词
It's time for opening statements.
我是Fester Trim
I am Fester Trim.
很多人认识的我是给你们卖♥♥枪的那个
Many of you know me as the man who sells you your guns
枪以置信售枪中心店主 - 呜
at the Gun-believable Gun Emporium. Whoo!
我想跟你们讲讲我
I want to tell you about my idea
突击步♥枪♥自动贩卖♥♥机的主意
for assault rifle vending machines.
他会没事的吗 - 谁
Is he going to be okay? - Who?
Bobby - 会没事的 期待值异常的低
Bobby. - He'll be fine. Expectations are crazy low.
如果他完整说出两句话还不哭的话
If he puts two sentences together without crying,
媒体就会说他表现得意外好
the press is going to say he's doing surprisingly well.
而如果他崩溃了 看起来也会显得令人同情
And if he falls to pieces, he's going to look sympathetic.
会是双赢
It's a win-win.
所以 你知道这玩意儿要花多久吗
So, do you have any idea how long this is going to take?
你可能会想
You might be thinking,
"一个成人影星懂什么政♥治♥啊"
"What does an adult film star know about politics?"
嗯 我今年至今就制片和演出了超过400部成人影片
Well, I produced and starred in over 400 adult films this year alone.
呜 - 谢谢
Whoo! - Thank you.
而就像Leslie一样
And just like Leslie,
我知道在一个满是男人的房♥间里做唯一的女人是什么样
I know what it's like to be the only woman in a room full of men.
我是Manrico Della Rossa
I am Manrico Della Rossa.
我相信动物和人类一样重要
I believe animals are as important as people.
如果当选 我会为它们抗争
And if elected, I will fight for them
就像它们是我自己的孩子一样
as if they are my own children.
我是Leslie Knope 我爱这个镇
I am Leslie Knope. I love this town,
我一生都在努力工作让它变得更好
and I've worked my whole life to make it great.
我相信我是挣来你们的选票
I believe that I've earned your vote.
Bobby Newport相信他可以买♥♥来
Bobby Newport believes he can buy it.
而那可能是因为他一生都从没自己挣到任何东西
And maybe that's because he's never earned anything his entire life.
哇 不是吧
Wow. Come on.
那伤害到我的感情了 伤害我感情了
That hurt my feelings. Hurt my feelings.
你应该做这个积极向上的人的
You're supposed to be this positive person.
我们不能就聊我们喜欢的东西吗
Can't we just talk about things we like?
说得很好
Well said.
只是提醒一下我们的候选人保持文明
Just a reminder to our candidates to keep it civil.
看着你呢 Leslie
I'm looking at you, Leslie.
没事的 Joan 我没事 我只是...
That's okay, Joan. I'm okay. I'm just...
我有点紧张啊 哎呀 我有点紧张
I'm nervous, man. I'm nervous.
我想我想要做得好一点
I guess I want to do a good job.
因为我喜欢人们觉得我做得挺好
Because I like it when people think I do a good job.
而我想要你们投票 因为我想让Pawnee和我爸
And I want your vote because I want Pawnee and my dad
看到我是什么样的人
to see what I'm made of.
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表