Sure.
我们真的很享受这个仪式
We really enjoyed the service.
那个大火球真的太棒了
That fireball was truly amazing.
我很高兴 因为那是计划之中
I'm glad. 'Cause it was planned.
你也负责策划了丰收节 对吧
And you were also responsible for the Harvest Festival, correct?
嗯 有很多人为此付出了贡献
Well, a lot of people contributed to that.
你不必谦虚 我们知道就是你
You don't have to be modest. We know it was you.
你做得很棒
You did an amazing job.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们团队致力于寻找
We are part of a group that tries to identify
镇上政界的潜在候选人
potential candidates for political office here in town.
我们觉得你可能满足要求
And we think that you might fit the bill.
哦
Oh.
哇
Wow.
具体是哪个职位呢
Which office in particular?
嗯 有一些市议会的位置有点不太稳定
Well, there are a couple city council seats we think are vulnerable.
而明年市长的任期也结束了
And the mayor's term is up next year.
我们现在需要知道的只有
All we need to know right now is
你理论上对参选有兴趣吗
are you theoretically interested in running for office?
哔须的啊 我有
Absotootly, I am.
非常抱歉我刚刚用了那个词
Very sorry that I just used that word.
但说的 我就是...
But yes. I just...
我梦见这个瞬间已经太久了
I've dreamed about this moment for a long time.
我猜我该回家了
Guess I'll be heading home.
搭上12号♥公交去往撒旦的屁♥眼♥吗
Catching the number 12 bus to Satan's butthole?
实际上 我更喜欢69号♥列车
Actually, I prefer the number 69 train
前往做♥爱♥村站
to Humpsville station.
红色警报 Swanson
Red alert, Swanson.
你前妻回来了
Your ex-wife is back.
别骗我啊 Donna
No kidding, Donna.
不是她 另一个前妻
Not her. The other ex-wife.
Tammy一号♥
Tammy One.
她在你办公室呢
She's in your office.
我得辞职了吗
Would I have to quit my job?
嗯 那可还要很久
Well, that's a long way off.
当然 - 但听着
Of course. - But listen.
当你参选 即使是本地选举
When you run, even in a local election,
你的生活全会变成透明的
your life becomes an open book.
所以你即使是在小费上给少了
So if you so much as stiff a waiter on his tip
或者是私人邮件使用了政♥府♥邮票 都会被曝出来的
or use a government stamp for personal mail, it will come out.
所以在我们继续进行之前
So before we go any further,
我需要你告诉我
I need you to tell me,
外面有没有丑闻
is there a scandal out there?
关于你的生活 有任何需要告诉我们的事情吗
Is there anything at all you need to tell us about your life?
没有
Nope.
好的
All right.
嗯 那我们保持联♥系♥
Well, we'll be in touch.
Mouse Rat - Two birds holding hands
鸟儿啊 时间太少
Hey bird, there's so little time
而我真正想做的事情...
And things I really want to do...
是 我觉得我们一百万可以做
Yeah, I think we can do that for a million.
好的 回聊
Okay, we'll talk soon.
电♥话♥那端没有人说话
There was no one on the other end of that phone call,
但不久之后会有
but soon there will be.
欢迎来到梦想礼堂
Welcome to the Dreamatorium,
也就是娱乐7二〇的总部
A.K.A. the headquarters of Entertainment 7Twenty.
这里离市政厅只有两条街
It's only two blocks away from City Hall,
但完全是一个新世界
but it's a whole new world over here.
我们有台球桌 乒乓球桌 一个沙发区
We got a pool table, a ping-pong table, a lounge area,
一个有屋顶的沙发
a couch with a ceiling on it,
驻店DJ DJ钝
in-house DJ. DJ Blunt.
最好的是
And best of all,
前任NBA超级巨星Detlef Schrempf一直在这儿呢
former NBA superstar Detlef Schrempf is on retainer.
咋啦 Detlef
What's up, Detlef?
嘿 Jean-Ralphio 我的透明紫色桌子这儿坐的是谁啊
Hey, Jean-Ralphio, who's sitting in my clear purple desk?
啥
What?
这个人是谁
Who's this person?
你说的是这里的这位小甜心吗
Are you talking about this little sweetie right here?
是啊 - 那是我们的新助手 Tessa
Yeah. - That is our new assistant, Tessa.
我看她在Bally's一个楼梯机上流汗的样子老性感了
I saw her sweating real sexy on the StairMaster at Bally's.
我需要点小钱 我的iPhone壳子恶心了得买♥♥个新的
I need petty cash. My iPhone cover's gross and I need to get a new one.
买♥♥个符合你性格的吧
Get it to match your personality.
小钱 钱碗 去挖吧
Petty cash, money bowl. Go diving.
恶心
Gross.
为啥我们要在一个透明塑料钱碗里装小钱呢
Why do we keep our petty cash in a clear plastic toilet bowl?
我不知道 可能是因为我们...
I don't know, maybe 'cause we're...
*富到用来冲啦*
Flush with cash
所以 Tom 这个企业是做什么的来着
So, Tom, what does this business do, again?
这是个多媒体娱乐产业联合体
It's a multimedia entertainment production conglomerate.
我不知道啊 哥们 你有一大堆额外开销啊
I don't know, man. You have a lot of overhead here.
想过减小一点规模
Ever thought about scaling back a bit
专注于建立顾客群体呢
and focusing on building your client base?
多谢啦 福布斯杂♥志♥
Thanks a lot, Forbes magazine.
但我们雇你不是为了给商业建议的
But we didn't hire you to give us business advice.
我们雇你是为了当花瓶投篮的
We hired you to look pretty and shoot baskets.
所以为啥你不过去做你的事呢
So why don't you head over there and do your thing?
我们想让人们进来时看到你 Detlef
We want people to see you when they come in, Detlef.
我们现在可能还没有客户 但很快就会多到爆♥炸♥的
We may not have any clients yet, but we're about to blow up.
首先建起池塘 然后等着收鱼吧
First you set up the pond, then you reel in the fish.
大D 发个球
Big D, hit me!
啊哦 啊哦 啊哦 啊哦
Uh-oh, uh-oh, uh-oh, uh-oh.
不是吧
Come on.
我们在实现梦想呢
We're living the dream.
剧集 | 公园与游憩(2009) | 导航列表