剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
《命运航♥班♥》前情回顾
Previously on "Manifest"...
航♥班♥上有他的指纹吗
His fingerprints were found on the airplane?
在货仓舱门里面
Inside the cargo hatch door.
指纹在飞机落地时还很新
They were fresh when the plane landed.
828航♥班♥上有个偷渡者
There was a stowaway on 828.
你要爬出去到起落架上 然后跳下去
I want you to climb out onto the landing gear and jump down.
-然后呢 -然后你就跑
- And then what? - And then you run.
奥莉芙是一位优秀的少女
Olive is an amazing young woman.
你做得非常好
You've done an incredible job.
我不介意你从哪里得来这些力量
It doesn't matter ?where you found the strength.
救他
Save him.
-是奥莉芙·斯通吗 -是的
- Olive Stone? ?- Yeah.
不好意思 我们抓到她在店里行窃
I'm afraid we caught her shoplifting.
-我们得冲进去 -你疯了吗
- We need to go in. - Are you crazy?
你得相信我
You need to trust me, okay?
我以为她爸爸已经来了啊
But I thought her dad was already here.
他们过来了
There they are.
你好 我是丹尼
Hi. I'm Danny.
纽约警♥察♥局 都趴到地上
NYPD! ?Everybody down on the floor!
是谁下的令
Who made the call?
是我
I did.
杰瑞德 你不必为了保护我而替我受罚
You don't have to take the fall to protect me, Jared.
这是我最不想看到的结果
That is the last thing that I want.
那就告诉我到底发生了什么
Then tell me what's really going on.
-再来点水吗 -不了 谢谢
- More water? - No, thank you.
-您需要来点什么吗 -不用了
- Can I get you anything? - I'm fine.
先生有什么需要吗
What about you, sir?
能否给我...
Could I get a...
2013年4月7日
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
看到什么有意思的东西了吗 孩子
See anything interesting down there, kiddo?
太黑了 而且只是海而已
Too dark, and it's just water.
还看不到纽约
No New York yet.
我从来没跟卡尔分开这么久过
This is the longest I've ever been away from Cal.
奥莉芙 双胞胎之间
Well, Olive, being a twin
有着非常特别的联♥系♥
is a heck of a special relationship.
无论你们在哪里 永远都能感觉到彼此
You always feel connected, no matter where you are.
旅行有用吗
Did the trip work?
我听不懂你在说什么...
I don't know what you're --
得了吧 我一眼就能看出你俩在尝试修复关系
Please. I can spot a marital repair job a mile away.
我和本挺好的
Ben and I are fine.
我了解我儿子
I know my son.
你们最近过得并不快乐
You two haven't been having many good times lately.
我们太专注于卡尔了
We're too focused on Cal.
离开医院一段时间是好事
Getting away from the hospital helped.
也许事情会有转机
Maybe we're turning a corner.
我想等卡尔和爸爸
I want to wait for Cal and Daddy.
不 亲爱的
Oh, no, honey.
我们回家吧 先收拾行李
Let's go home. We'll get unpacked first.
宝贝 我得回家补看各种棒球比赛
Honey, you know, I got all kinds of baseball to catch up on.
爷爷要看棒球比赛
He's got his baseball.
我知道你很想念弟弟
I know you miss your brother,
但他很快就会回来
but he'll be here before you know it.
求你了 奶奶
Please, Grandma?
我给你看个东西
I'm gonna show you something.
来 奥莉宝宝
All righty, Ollie Bollie.
828航♥班♥ 那里 看到了吗
Flight 828 -- there. You see?
MA828 凌晨1:40到达 准点
还得几小时才能降落呢
It's not gonna arrive for another few hours.
太久了 我们等不了
It's too long to wait.
请联♥系♥工作人员
"联♥系♥工作人员"是什么意思
"See Agent"? What's that mean?
只是飞机术语而已 亲爱的
That's just airline talk, honey.
迎接蒙特哥航♥空♥828号♥乘客的亲属
For passengers on Montego Air Flight 828,
请联♥系♥工作人员
please see an agent.
-我知道肯定是坏消息 -杰瑞德 别这样
- I know it's gonna be bad news. - Jared, stop.
我不该在事故后这么快求婚
I should have never proposed so soon after the accident.
她还没准备好
I mean, she's not ready.
她下飞机后肯定会拒绝我
Now she's gonna get off that plane and turn me down.
不会的 她下了飞机肯定会答应你
No. She's gonna get off that plane and say yes.
-你确定吗 -拜托
- Are you sure? ?- Please.
我们当好朋友这么多年了
We've been friends since forever. ?
我绝对是个灵媒
I'm so totally psychic.
是不是米凯拉打来的
Michaela -- am I right?
不 是格蕾丝
No, it's Grace.
喂
Hello?
出什么事了
W-What's wrong?
抱歉 纽约警♥察♥ 借过
Excuse me. NYPD, coming through.
谢谢
Thank you.
-不能两个都没了啊 -他们 他们会回来的
- Not both of them. - They're -- They're -- They're gonna --
上帝啊 别把我两个孩子都带走
Dear God, not both my babies.
那些人会找到他们的 卡拉
They're gonna find them, Kar.
-怎么回事 -格蕾丝在那边寻问情况
- What's going on? - Grace is over there, looking for answers.
也许你的警徽能帮上忙
Maybe your badge will help.
我们在天上的父
Our Father who art in heaven.
愿人都尊祢的名为圣
Hallowed be thy name.
愿祢的国降临 愿祢的旨意行在地上...
Thy Kingdom come, thy will be done...
搜寻工作正在进行
There's a search operation in progress.
这是官方回答 告诉我们实际情况
Now, that's the official answer. Tell us what's really going on.
这是我当前掌握的全部信息
That's all the information I have at this time.
-我们正竭尽所能 -那你在做什么
- We're doing all we can. - But what are you doing?
谁在找我的家人
Who's looking for my family?
女士 你需要冷静
Ma'am, y-you need to calm down.
我静你个头 我的家人在那架飞机上
The hell I do! My family's on that plane.
-奥莉芙不该听这些 -小奥
- Olive shouldn't be hearing this. - Hey, O!
牙买♥♥加好玩吗 来和阿姨说说
How was Jamaica? Come tell Auntie...
我的天 我就不该同意
Oh, my God. I should have said no.
我本该让他坐我们这班的飞机
I should have made him stay on our flight.
那样我们就都在一起了 卡尔也会在这
We'd all be together now. Cal would be here now.
我以为你说他们是被迫改签的
I thought you said they were bumped.
不 他们是为了四百美元自愿改签
No, they volunteered for $400,
现在我儿子不见了
and now my son is missing.
-天呐 -她不想回来吗
- Oh, my God. - ?S-She didn't want to come back?
我想要爸爸
I want my dad!
-我想要爸爸 -我知道
- I want my dad! - ?I know.
命运航♥班♥
第一季 第五集
这真是一团糟
This is a huge mess.
当前
你非法滞留 而贝萨妮违反了
You're in the U.S. illegally, and Bethany broke -- what --
六项联邦法律把你偷偷带上那架飞机
six federal laws smuggling you onto that plane?
我引以为豪
And proud of it.
你觉得我该把他留在牙买♥♥加
You think ?I should have left him there
成为仇恨犯罪的牺牲品吗
to become a victim ?of a hate crime in Jamaica?
是不该 但现在万斯正在找他
No, but now Vance is searching for him,
你的选择让我们都陷入险境
and your choice has put us all in jeopardy.
我不想进监狱
I am not going to jail
再错过五年和家人在一起的时光
and missing another five years with my family.
我很感谢你们所有人的帮助
I'm grateful for all your help,
我不能再要求你们连累家人受到威胁了
but I can't ask you to endanger your families.
-我这就走 -不 已经太迟了
- I'll leave. - No, no, it's too late.
国♥家♥安♥全♥局会在医院找到
The NSA will find evidence
把我们和你逃跑联♥系♥起来的证据
at the hospital linking us to your escape.
另外 我本该帮你
Besides, I'm supposed to help you.
我们都是
We all are. ?
不用所有人
Not all of us.
就我一个 正如你哥哥说的 这是我的选择
Just me. Like your brother said, this was my choice.
我在北边有个小屋
I've got a cabin upstate.
-我们可以去 -万斯会找到你的
- We can go -- - Vance will find you.
是个朋友的小屋 他查不到我
It's a friend's cabin. He can't trace it to me.
而且这地方很偏僻
Besides, the place is in the middle of nowhere.
我只需要去拿些生活用品和钥匙
I just need to grab some supplies and the keys.
听上去不错 祝你们好运
That sounds great. Good luck.
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表