剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
接下来
What?
我不知道
I don't know.
我上了架飞机
How about the fact that I take off in a plane,
等我下飞机 我妈已经不在了
and when I land, my mom is dead?
对了 谢谢你的哀悼
Thanks for your condolences, by the way.
我没有家 没有手♥机♥
How about the fact that I have no home, no phone number,
名下身无一物
not a single worldly possession at all to my name?
我的生命平白无故地消失了
How about that I lost 5 years, 6 months, and 28 days
五年六个月零二十八天
of the world, of life?
尽管我的律师
How about -- Never mind that my lawyer
证明了我的清白
convinced a judge that I was innocent.
我永远不能说服自己伊薇死在我身边
I will never, ever stop believing that I didn't commit murder
是场意外 而不是我杀了她
when Evie died sitting next to me in my car.
所以我仍在努力搞清楚
So, yeah, as I am standing here, I am trying to figure out
自己该为活着回来
whether or not I should be grateful
感到感恩还是内疚 杰瑞德
for being back and alive or just guilty, Jared.
现在我感到更多的是负罪感
Which is where I'm leaning.
米凯拉 很遗憾你母亲过世了
Michaela, I'm sorry about your mother.
所有发生的事我都很遗憾
I'm so sorry about everything.
我自己也在努力理解这一切
I'm still trying to wrap my mind around it all myself.
真的 可我还是得知道
Believe me. But I still need an answer.
你和你哥哥为什么要把围栏撬开
Why? Why did you and your brother break open that fence?
我没法解释 我希望可以告诉你
I can't explain it. I wish I could.
进屋穿件外套
Go inside and put some more clothes on.
-为什么 -因为你要跟我走一趟
- Why? - 'Cause you're coming with me
解决这事 保住你的工作
to make this go away and save your career.
求你了
Please.
这边
Over here!
很好 大家都休息一下
All right, both teams, take a break!
刚才很险啊
Touch and go. Touch and go.
爸爸 你怎么来了
Dad. What are you doing here?
看你们训练 你们看起来棒极了
Checking out the team. You guys look good.
谢谢 很少有家长来看训练
Thanks. Parents don't usually show up to practice.
这位家长之前可错过了不少
Well, this parent's got some catching up to do.
听着 我...
Listen. I...
我只想说对发生的这一切
just wanted to say I'm so sorry for...
我很抱歉
everything.
爸爸 你不需要为自己的遭遇而道歉
Dad, you don't have to apologize for something that happened to you.
是我选择要坐下一趟航♥班♥的
I made the choice to stay behind.
-已经过去很久了 -对我来说不是
- It was a long time ago, Dad. - Not for me.
而你却在这里 不知所措 没有父亲
Here you've been all this time, stuck, picking up the pieces.
甚至在我上那趟飞机之前
Even before I got on that plane,
我也一直忙于
I'd been so caught up
治好卡尔的病 好让他多活几年
with trying to help Cal get better so he could live a long life. I...
却忽略了你
I lost sight of your life.
现在你可能觉得不再认识我了
And now you probably feel like you don't know me.
但我们可以重新来过
But we're gonna fix that.
我哪儿也不去
I'm not going anywhere.
你最好回队里去了
Hey, you better get back out there.
今天我们的日程很满
We have a full plate today,
所以剩下的报告下周再讨论
so we'll just table the rest of the reports until next week.
同意吗
Is that good?
下一位新申请者
Moving on to new applicants.
这种会议多久开一次
How often do these reviews happen?
基本每天都有
Almost every day.
你研究成果的生存率非常高
Your survival rates are through the roof.
大家都想参加
Who wouldn't want in?
好 开始吧
Okay, here we go.
爱德华研究所
这个案例有点特殊
This is an unusual case.
男性 2002年4月19日出生
Male born April 19, 2002.
血检报告
最初诊断时间为2011年
Initial diagnosis was back in 2011.
什么
Excuse me?
男孩的医生说他在828航♥班♥上
Treating narrative says the boy was on Flight 828.
好吧 很不幸 他的诊断日期在研究范围之外
Okay, unfortunately, his diagnosis date is outside the study parameters.
他已经确诊六年以上了
He's lived with this disease for more than six years.
不 对他来说还没到六年
No, excuse me. For him, it hasn't been six years.
如果这个男孩上飞机前就需要治疗
Now, if this boy needed treatment before he got onto that plane,
那他现在肯定更需要
he undoubtedly would need it now.
当然 我理解你的想法 但是...
Of course, I understand how you feel, but...
我们不能冒险违规接收病人
we can't risk breaking protocol.
我觉得应该否决他加入测试 大家都同意吗
I think we need to deny. Are we in agreement?
原来你在这
Oh, there you are.
我看了他的病例 他已经晚期了
I reviewed his profile. He is all but terminal.
萨尼 我们不能救所有人
Saanvi, we can't save everyone.
当然不能 但我们可以尝试
No, of course not, but we can try.
为了研究的可信度
For the credibility of the study,
我们只接收最有希望的病人
only the most viable cases can be included.
谁说的 你的研究用的是我的方法
Says who? This is your study based on my research.
我有发言权
I'm entitled to a voice here.
还有几个月就有大制药公♥司♥和我们签合同了
We're months away from being bought by a major pharmaceutical.
对我们来说风险太大了
There's too much money on the line for both of us,
我不会冒险让一个特殊的病人破坏
and I won't let that be jeopardized by an aberrant patient
我们一直以来的良好记录
whose results might compromise our track record.
谁知道他在那架飞机上遭遇了什么
Who knows what happened to him on that plane?
你想知道他在那架飞机上发生了什么吗
Do you want to know what happened to him on that plane?
和我的遭遇一模一样
The exact same thing that happened to me.
我们都有了第二次机会
We both got a second chance.
重新开始 重新生活
To start over, to live.
我无法解释其中的原因
And I can't explain to you why or how,
但我不会排除也许他只是回来寻求帮助
but I'm not ruling out that just maybe he came back to be saved
而我就去救他了
and I came back to save him.
以及我根本不在乎那笔钱
And I couldn't care less about the money.
我们要给这个孩子活下去的机会
We're giving this boy his chance.
纽约动物控制中心
来
Come on.
真的有这个必要吗
Is this really necessary?
有 是你要这么做
Yeah. Yeah. You're doing this.
我只是顺便来的
I'm just along for the ride.
希望他不会想要提起控诉吧
Let's just hope he doesn't want to press charges.
放了它们
Set them free.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
放了它们
Set them free!
回车里去吧
Hey, go sit in the car.
加里森先生
Hello! Mr. Garrison?!
你好
Hello?!
这些冒险者们在这里呢
There those adventurers are!
对 过来 过来
Oh, yes, yes. Come here. Come here.
乖孩子们
Oh, you good boys.
纽约警局的杰瑞德·瓦斯克斯警探
Detective Jared Vasquez with NYPD.
谢谢你 警探 你们看到我高兴吗
Oh, thank you, Detective. Aren't you glad to see me, huh?
放了她们
Set them free.
828号♥航♥班♥开始登机 828号♥航♥班♥
Flight 828 now boarding. Flight 828.
纽约 肯尼迪机场
万事都互相效力
All things work together for good.
《罗马书》8:28
听着 加里森先生 我必须告诉你
Listen, Mr. Garrison. I have to disclose
我们知道是谁破坏了你的大门
that we're aware of who broke open your gate.
-是吗 -是的
- Are ya, now? - Yeah.
这两个人最近
They're two people who have
遭遇了很多事 先生
just been through a hell of a crisis, sir.
我希望你能行行好
I'd consider it a favor if you'd be willing
不起诉他们
to, forgo pressing charges.
当然了 我会出维修费
Of course, I'll pay for all the repairs.
没问题 我也不想把人关进去
Not a problem. I'm not looking to put anyone behind bars.
放了她们 放了她们
Set them free. Set them free!
放了她们 放了她们
Set them free. Set them free.
放了她们 放了她们
Set! Them! Free! Set them free.
放了她们
Set them free.
放了她们
Set them free.
放了她们
Set them free.
-你在干什么 -米凯拉 住手
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表