剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
《命运航♥班♥》前情回顾
Previously on "Manifest"...
你们已经失踪五年半并被推定死亡了
You've all been missing, presumed dead, for 5 1/2 years.
但你的眼前和脑海里
But aren't you seeing things,
不是经常出现东西吗
hearing things in your head?
如果有谁知道些什么 那肯定是飞机上的某个人
If anyone has answers, it's someone on that plane,
-你们被收押了 -不 并不是
- No, you're merely detained. - Actually, we're not.
你们必须对媒体三缄其口
You're instructed to observe a strict media blackout.
八小时前你怎么不说自己是警♥察♥
You could've played the cop card eight hours ago.
给我盯紧所有人
I want eyes on all of them.
航♥班♥乘客公开♥发♥言
但是我开始觉得
But I'm beginning to think that
他们没把实情全都告诉我们
they didn't tell us everything that was going on.
我该怎么办
What am I supposed to do?
把洛德丝一个人扔在家
Leave Lourdes at home every day knowing I'm at work
和我一开始决定过一辈子的原配
with the woman who literally was my first choice
在一起工作吗
to spend the rest of my life with?
我朋友死了 我们出了车祸
My friend died. We had a car accident.
你是司机 还喝酒了吗
You were the driver and you'd been drinking?
我想念我的东西
I miss my stuff --
我那些超酷的收藏
my rock collection.
奥莉芙 这是谁的储物间
Olive, whose locker is this?
妈妈的一个朋友的
Friend of Mom's, all right?
朋友
"Friend."
828航♥班♥ 是政♥府♥阴谋吗
我终于登机了
I'm finally on the plane.
我知道
I know.
先是弄错了我的预定
First they screw up my reservation,
然后又把我换到另一架航♥班♥上
then I get bumped to another flight.
这个假期真是诸事不顺 泽恩
Not exactly doing wonders for my vacation Zen.
那么 你和格蕾丝
So, you and Grace,
能休息一下真是太好了
must've been nice to get a break.
没错
Yeah.
我们最近在这些混乱中有点迷失自我了
You know, we've been getting a little lost in the shuffle,
我们俩都是 所以
the two of us, so...
这挺好的
This was good.
没错 你需要去牙买♥♥加玩一玩
Yeah, you needed a little Jamaica.
椰子里放个小酸橙
Little lime in the coconut.
你身上的压力 我不知道你怎么处理的
The stress you're under, I don't know how you're doing it.
真的吗 你想象不出来吗
Really? You can't imagine?
别转移话题
Don't change the subject.
你已经被压力淹没了
You've been drowning in stress.
我是说 如果你和格蕾丝能处理好这个问题
I'm just saying, if you and Grace can handle this,
那你们就能处理一切问题
you can handle anything.
幸亏这是个短途飞行
Thank God it's a short flight.
我再也不坐蒙特哥航♥空♥了
I'm never flying Montego again.
我宁愿去死
I'd rather die.
你只能用三个新字母
You can only use three new letters.
好的
Okay.
卡尔 该去睡觉了
Cal. Bed.
快去刷牙
Let's go. Brush your teeth.
我一会儿就上去找你
I'll be right up.
说好三个字母 别赖皮啊
Three letters -- no cheating.
好 好
Okay, okay.
该
你
了
-晚安小男子汉 -晚安
- Goodnight, bud. - Goodnight.
828航♥班♥的故事
A shocking new development tonight
又有了惊人的发展
in the story of Flight 828.
未经证实的消息称出现了一起凶案
Unconfirmed reports point to a murder investigation.
828航♥班♥乘客死亡
-小米 -在最近几天
- Mick. - In recent days,
828航♥班♥乘客死亡
泰勒非常直接地曝光了
Taylor has been extremely candid,
她在828航♥班♥上的经历
not only about her experience on Flight 828,
和她回来之后 当局对她的态度
but on her treatment by authorities since her return.
828航♥班♥乘客死亡
她被杀害了吗
She was murdered?
这几天新闻全是她
She's been all over the news.
你认为这之间有关联吗
You think there's a connection?
先别着急下结论
Let's not jump to conclusions.
我先去看看到底发生什么了
I'm gonna go find out what's going on.
等下 你是说她被杀了是因为她上电视了吗
Wait, are you saying she was killed because she went on TV?
-听着 -因为你们都被媒体拍到了
- Hey -- - ?Because all of you have been in the press,
-包括卡尔 -我知道 我知道
- including Cal. - I know. I know.
那个在街上冲向他的女人
That woman ambushing him on the street.
我们不能让卡尔远离我们身边 我们要小心
We just need to keep Cal close. We need to be careful.
让奥莉芙明天放学后直接回家
Olive, come straight home from school tomorrow.
828航♥班♥乘客死亡
我不知道到底发生了什么事
I don't know for sure what happened,
但是我开始觉得
but I'm beginning to ?think that they didn't tell us
他们没把实情全都告诉我们
everything that was going on.
知
真
相
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我们的小秘密 别告诉别人
Our little secret.
萨尼 你在看电视吗
Saanvi, hey. You watching this?
828航♥班♥乘客死亡
你觉得我们该担心吗
You think we need to be worried?
我认为我们要低调行事
I think we need to keep our heads down.
我会找到更多线索的
I'm gonna find out more.
是这样 我在卡尔的血液里发现了异常
Listen, I discovered something in Cal's blood.
有一个标志物
It's a marker,
一种蛋白
a protein.
上飞机之前没有
It wasn't there before the plane,
而且也不是癌症造成的
and it wasn't produced by the cancer.
我以前从来没见过 我不知道这意味着什么
I've never seen it before. I don't know what it signifies.
是有害的吗
Is it harmful?
它与肿瘤无关
It doesn't point to a tumor
也不是环境毒素或寄生物感染造成的
or any environmental toxins or a parasitic infection.
血液检测结果
我们在机场被收押的时候
At the airport when we were detained,
他们给我们打了维生素针 电解溶液
remember they gave us those vitamin boosters, electrolytes?
也许是那里面加了什么东西
I mean, there could've been something in any of that.
我记得 所有我都记下来了
Yeah, I kept notes on everything.
我得再做几项检查
I'll have to run some more tests,
我会随时告诉你情况的
but I'll keep you posted.
好
Okay.
如果你发现任何问题...
Hey, if you see anything worrisome...
好的 没问题
Yeah. Yeah, okay.
我需要你送我去长岛
I need you to drive me to Long Island.
我有凯丽家的地址
I have the address for Kelly's house.
我通过警方扫描仪查到的
I picked it up on the scanner.
他们怎么让你继续工作的
How'd they let you back on the job?
因为我没告诉他们
Because I didn't tell them.
我知道我总有一天得自己开车 但是...
Look, of course I have to drive and I will, just...
今天不行
not tonight.
对了
Okay, so, um,
等我们到了之后 你在车里等
just remember when we get there, stay in the car.
我去处理就好
I'll deal with it. ?
不可能 我又不是优步司机
No chance. This isn't Uber.
我既然要去 就必须拿到答案
If I'm going there, I'm getting some answers.
不 本 我们远离
No, Ben, it's noticeable enough that
我的辖区15英里已经够显眼了
we are 15 miles outside of my jurisdiction,
更何况还带着我的市民哥哥
let alone with my civilian brother in tow.
你的市民哥哥帮你找到两个被绑女孩
Your civilian brother who helped you find two kidnapped girls.
没有我们 警♥察♥根本没用
The cops were useless without us.
这并不代表你突然之间就成了警探
That does not make you a detective all of a sudden.
我跟你一样也被牵涉其中
I'm at the center of this just like you.
卡尔也是
So is Cal.
格蕾丝很害怕
And Grace is scared.
她也有理由害怕
Rightly so.
我需要保护我的家人
And I need to protect my family.
如果我们被人盯上了
If we're being targeted,
我需要知道对手是谁 原因是什么
I need to know who's coming after us and why.
没错 我也正打算查清这一点
Yeah, that's exactly what I plan on finding out.
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表