剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
他们给我们装了监控仪器
They kept us hooked up to monitors,
还取了我们的血样
took samples of our blood.
他们在我们身上做各种测试
They ran all kinds of tests on us.
奥特姆 他们是谁
Autumn, who are "They"?
我不知道
I don't know.
大部分时间我们都被人用药迷倒了
We were drugged most of the time.
当他们用货车把我们运到某地时
I finally managed to spit my pills out and escape
我的药效过了并挣扎着逃走了
when they brought us somewhere in a van.
你知道其他人在哪儿吗
Do you know where the others are?
能记的我都尽力记住了
I-I tried to remember everything I could.
有一条很长的路
Um, there is a long road.
是在乡下 没有其它车辆的噪音
And it's rural. There's no car noises.
闻着有点肥料的味道
And it smelled like fertilizer.
还有个红色的门 我记得这个
And a red door. I remember that.
奶牛农场
The dairy farm.
我想我能找回去
I think I could find my way back.
我们已经去过了 那里人去楼空
We already have. It was empty.
奥特姆 你说你从一辆货车逃出来的
Autumn, you said you escaped from a van.
你知道它在往哪开吗
Do you know where it was going?
不知道 真对不起
No. Oh, God. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.
没事 我们需要找些人来帮你
No. It's okay. We just need to get you some help.
你给谁打电♥话♥
Who are you calling?
-我妹妹 她是警♥察♥ -不行
- My sister. She's a cop. - No! No!
我下飞机时
There were warrants out for my arrest
有抓我的逮捕令
when I got off the plane,
就是把我从机库带走的警♥察♥
but the police who took me from the hangar
把我交给了他们
were the ones who turned me over to them.
没事 米凯拉也是一名乘客 是自己人
No, it's okay. Michaela's one of us, a passenger,
我想让你见的医生也是
and so is the doctor I want you to see.
我保证没事的
I promise you it's okay.
我们都在一条船上 你现在安全了
We're all in this together. You're safe now.
时机刚好 我有仓库的布局图了
Hey. Good timing. I've got the warehouse plans.
而我找到了一名失踪的乘客 就在我车♥库♥
And I've got a missing passenger. In my garage.
什么
What?
奥特姆·考克丝 监狱系统搞错的那个
Autumn Cox. The one the prison system misplaced.
本 你得把她从那儿转移出来
Ben, you got to get her out of there.
如果劳伦斯·贝尔森来找她怎么办
What if Laurence Belson comes looking for --
把她带到锅炉房♥去
Take her to the boiler room.
好主意 我会让萨尼和菲奥娜去那与我碰头
Yeah, good call. I'll have Saanvi and Fiona meet me there.
好 保持联♥系♥
Okay. Keep me posted.
不好的事就要发生了
Bad stuff is about to happen.
现在我是指挥
I'm the commander now.
伙计们 我真不想扫兴
Uh, guys, I hate to do this,
可还是有些工作上的事要处理
but something came up with work after all.
我只能把激光枪战往后推了
I'm gonna have to postpone laser tag.
但是你会在四点半回家 对吧
But you'll be home by 4:30, right?
艾弗里过来接我的时候
Yeah, Avery wants you to see his new car
-还想让你看看他的新车呢 -我尽力
- when he comes to pick me up. - I'll do my best.
爸爸 你必须回来
You gotta, Dad!
好吧 四点半
Okay, 4:30.
我爱你们
I love you guys.
-我也爱你♥爸♥爸 -一样
- Love you, too, Dad. - Same.
别动
Stop.
你有什么瞒着我
What are you hiding from me now?
没什么啊
Uh, nothing.
如果再出现听到呼召的人死掉
You'd tell me if someone else who heard the callings
你会告诉我 对吧
drops dead, right?
杰瑞德 这一点都不好笑
That's not funny, Jared.
我知道 小米
I know, Mick.
如果你有危险的话
And if you're in danger,
无论如何你都要告诉我
you have to tell me, no matter what.
听着 我愿意冒这个险 我不在乎
Okay, look, I'll take that risk. I don't care.
我在乎 好吗 我在乎
I do, okay? I do care.
天啊太可怕了 你好奥特姆 我是菲奥娜
My God. How awful. Hello, Autumn. I'm Fiona.
对于你所经历的一切我都很难过
I'm really sorry for everything you've been through,
我向你保证我们会帮助其他的人
and I assure you we're going to help the others.
我们应该让她休息一下
We should get her some rest.
这些烧伤的痕迹是你研究方法的一部分吗
Are those burn marks part of your research protocol?
电疗法
Electrotherapy.
为了激活大脑运动前区皮质的镜像神经元
To activate mirror neurons in the premotor cortex.
-意思是 -意思是他们需要
- Meaning? - Meaning that they need
打开通往他们大脑内部的大门
to get at something inside their heads,
但他们不是撬门
but i-instead of picking the lock,
而是用炸♥药♥把门炸掉
they are using dynamite to blast the door down.
你不知道你曾经做了什么
You had no idea what you were doing.
-天哪 -你的研究非常不道德
- Oh, my God. - Your research is wildly unethical.
这只是理论而已
It was theoretical.
一种增强人类联♥系♥的方法
A way to increase human connection.
我从没打算把它用在这方面
I never intended for it to be used this way.
那你就不应该交出你的研究成果
Then you shouldn't have handed over your research.
神经科学是一场军备竞赛
Neuroscience is an arms race.
只要能取得成果
The government doesn't care about who gets hurt
政♥府♥不在乎有谁受伤
as long as they get results.
不是所有政♥府♥
Not the whole government.
万斯 这是他一直在找的证据
Vance. This is the proof he's been waiting for.
我们应该让他加入
We should bring him in.
不 他把贝萨妮送进了监狱
No! He put Bethany in jail.
如果有奥特姆的逮捕令 他也会这么做
If Autumn has a warrant out for her arrest, he'll do the same.
你真的想让他知道这个地方吗
Do you really want him knowing about this place?
我们需要他的帮助
We need his help.
万斯拿自己的事业来冒险相信我
Vance risked his career by trusting me.
是时候我们相信他了
It's time for us to trust him.
没关系的
It's okay.
我不想坐牢
I don't want to go to jail,
但你们没看见他们对我们做的事
but you haven't seen what they're doing to us.
我会尽全力配合
I'll do whatever I have to.
天哪
My God.
劳伦斯·贝尔森和他的人
Laurence Belson and his people are using
用强电流对他们的大脑做实验
massive electrical currents to do experiments on their brains.
我能理解审问他们
Well, I understand interrogating them.
但是对他们做实验
But experimenting on them?
为什么
Why?
不对 这里有点说不通
No, there's something here that doesn't add up,
在我搞明白怎么回事前 我不会采取行动
and I am not making a move until I figure out what it is.
那架飞机上发生了一些事
Something happened on that plane.
有一些乘客
And some of the passengers
知道别人不知道的事
know things that... no one else knows.
你必须再说的具体点
You're gonna have to be a hell of a lot more specific.
没办法 因为我自己也不懂 但我们
I can't, because I don't understand it myself, but we...
接收到讯息 刺♥激♥
receive messages. Impulses.
所以我们才会在飞机爆♥炸♥前聚在一起
It's why we gathered before the plane blew up.
所以我们才能找到派勒姐妹
How we found the Pyler sisters,
帮雷德的儿子脱罪
exonerated Radd's son.
所以奥特姆才能找到我
It's how Autumn found me.
劳伦斯·贝尔森对这种心灵感应
How much does Laurence Belson know
或不管这是什么 了解多少
about this telepathy or whatever it is?
最初几天 他们只是问我们飞机的事
The first few days, they just questioned us about the plane.
然后我们中有些人出现了幻觉
And then some of us got this vision.
我们只知道我们必须要去飞机那
We just knew we had to go to the plane,
但他们不让我们去
but they wouldn't let us.
隔天 他们告诉我们飞机爆♥炸♥了
The next day, they told us the plane had exploded.
然后一切都变了
And then everything changed.
他们开始了实验
They started these experiments.
他们管那个叫治疗 一天两次
They called them treatments. Twice a day.
每天强度都变得更大
And every day, they got more intense.
你满意了吗 我们现在得走了
Are you satisfied? We have to go, now.
让我再理理头绪
Let -- Let me just wrap my head around this.
天哪 万斯 你可以继续拿官僚主义当借口
Jesus, Vance! Then stick your bureaucratic head back in the ground
假装什么都没发生
and pretend it's not happening
因为就算你不来 我现在也要进去
because I am going in now, even if you're not!
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表