剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
这些人全副武装
These people are heavily armed.
-为什么要冒这种险 -因为我儿子 我
- Why take that kind of risk? - Because my son -- my --
我儿子会接收到其中一位
My son is channeling the pain
失踪乘客所感到的痛苦
from one of the missing passengers.
这怎么可能
How is that even possible?
所有这一切都闻所未闻
How is any of this possible?
只要实验一开始
As soon as the experiments start,
卡尔就能感觉到折磨
Cal will feel that torture.
我会竭尽所能保护我儿子
There is nothing I won't do to protect my son.
我们得走了 快
We have to go, now!
我们准备好了 长官
We're ready, sir.
不
Oh, no.
所有人的画面都开了吗
Is everyone on?
我们在这儿
We're here.
你们能看见所有的对象吗
You're able to see all the subjects?
可以
We can see.
少校说开始吧
The Major says proceed.
收到
Copy that.
正如你们所见 我们再次正式开始实验
Okay, as you can see, we are officially up and running again
目前进行镜像因素测试规程
and are now commencing Phase Two
第二阶段实验
of the Mirror Factor test protocol.
所有人都准备完毕就交给你了 医生
If everyone's set, I'll pass it over to you, Doctor.
我们在对三号♥对象进行首次实验时
We had mild but noticeable sympathetic responses
观察到在这些对象中
among some of the subjects
存在轻微但值得注意的交感反应
with our initial testing on Subject 3,
所以我们现在把三号♥对象的
so we'll now adjust up to a base line of 40%
基线调至40%
on Subject 3 only.
仅调整三号♥对象
Subject 3 only.
显示四号♥和七号♥对象有疼痛反应
Marked pain response in Subjects 4 and 7,
但只有三号♥对象在接受刺♥激♥
yet only Subject 3 is receiving stimulation.
将下基线调至零
Adjust down base line to zero.
这是我们目前最重大的研究成果
These are our most significant results yet.
但只有另外两个人有响应
But only two others responded.
看上去是这样
That appears to be correct.
提高电量再来一次 行吗
Can we try again with an increased charge?
请将电量加倍
Double it, please.
正常规程中规定 每次电击要间隔六小时
Our normal protocol is a six-hour downtime per charge.
我们不知道连续测试会...
We don't know how sequential testing cou--
试试 加到80%
Let's try. Go ahead. 80%.
怎么了
What the hell?!
他们又开始了
They've started up again!
刚才你们怎么了
What the hell was that?!
这就是你在实验室里感觉到的吗
Was that what you felt at the lab?
如果我们都感觉到了 那我儿子肯定感受到了
If we felt it, I can only imagine what my son felt.
爸爸 你要回...
Hi, Dad. Are you on your w--
卡尔还好吗
Is, uh, Cal okay?
很好 我也很好
Yeah, and so am I.
你能去看看卡尔吗
Can you check on Cal?
当然
Sure.
卡尔 你还好吗
Cal, are you okay?
-我很好 -他很好
- I-I'm fine! - He's fine.
你再确认一下 好吗
Can you make sure, please?
有完没完 我忙着呢
Do you mind? I'm busy.
他真的很好 很没礼貌 但身体没事
He's totally fine. Rude, but fine.
卡尔还好吗
Is Cal okay?
暂时没事
For now.
证据足够了吗
Enough proof?
我会召集一个战术小队
I will assemble a tactical team.
好 我到现场与你会合
Good. I'll meet you on site.
不 不是你
No, not you. Look.
我是军人
I was military,
我会和战术小队一起行动
but I am gonna be standing behind a tactical unit.
绝不把平民牵扯进来
There's no way I'm bringing in civilians.
不 如果我不去
No, no, if I'm not there,
你怎能知道这任务是否影响我们和我儿子
how will you know if the mission is affecting us, affecting my son?
我不会碍事 但我得去
I'm not gonna get in the way, but I'm coming.
我也要去
So am I.
如果他们在用我的研究成果 你们会需要我
If they're using my research, you're gonna need me.
我九十分钟后与你们会合
I'll meet you in ninety minutes.
把你们的手♥机♥关掉 放在这
Turn off your cellphones. Leave them here.
用我给你们的一次性手♥机♥联络
All communications is through the burners I gave you.
不能让他们知道我们要过去
They cannot know we're coming.
我发短♥信♥通知你集♥合♥地点
I'll text you the rendezvous point.
一定要好好拌匀
So make sure you give it a really good toss
因为橄榄油在底部沉淀了
'cause the olive oil's kind of settling on the bottom there.
我去开门
Okay. Oh, I will get the door.
给爸爸打电♥话♥ 问他在不在回家路上
Please call Dad and make sure he's getting home from work.
好的 我这就打
Yes. Your dad.
卡尔 人都来齐了 下来吧
Cal! People are here! Please come down!
我是本·斯通 请留言
You've reached Ben Stone. Please leave a message.
宝贝 你在回家路上吗
Hey, babe. Are you on your way home?
给我回电♥话♥
Call me.
最近怎么样啊
Oh, how's it going?
你还好吗
You okay?
没什么 只是头疼
Yeah, it was nothing. It was just a headache.
不只是头疼 小米
That wasn't just a headache, Mick.
让我帮帮你吧
Let me help you.
你又没在飞机上 杰瑞德
It's not your fight, Jared.
你从哪儿得到的一次性手♥机♥
Where did you get that?
国安局的那个人给我的 万斯
NSA guy. Vance.
万斯 他想让我监视你
Vance, the guy who wanted me to spy on you.
-他现在和我们是一伙 -他这么说而已
- He's on our side now. - So he says.
并不是 他冒着一切风险来帮助我们
No, he's risking everything to help us.
-他召集了一个团队 -那我们去哪见他
- He's calling in a team. - So where do we meet him?
如果那人要到这里来
If that guy's gonna be there,
我肯定要和你一起去
you better believe I'm coming with you.
我跟万斯说你也来
I'll tell Vance you're joining.
红勾区的仓库
Warehouse in Red Hook.
我下次见到你♥妈♥的♥时候 提醒我问问她
And next time I see your mom, remind me to ask her
为什么她的儿子这么固执
why her son is so damn stubborn.
本最好快点回来
Ben better get here soon.
最后这几杯酒都等着他喝呢
These last few beers aren't gonna drink themselves.
我来做汉堡
I'm gonna get these burgers on.
格蕾丝 有餐巾吗
Grace, do you have any napkins?
有 我去给你拿 稍等
Uh, yes. Just give me one sec.
我是本·斯通 请留言
You've reached Ben Stone. Please leave a message.
本 这是第三条留言了
Ben, this is the third message I've left you.
我有点担心了
I'm starting to get worried.
你能给我回个电♥话♥ 报个平安吗
Can you please just let me know you're all right?
妈 妈 他们要和爸爸谈谈
Mom. Mom! Mom! They need to talk to Dad.
本·斯通在吗
Is Ben Stone here?
不在 抱歉 他在单位
No. I'm sorry. He's at work.
我向你保证 女士 他不在单位
I assure you, ma'am, he's not.
他的劳务关系昨天晚上八点就终止了
His employment was terminated at 8:00 p.m. yesterday evening.
什么 这不可能 为什么
What? No, that's impossible. Why?
我们现在不能讨论终止的细节
We really can't discuss the details of the termination,
但是我们必须尽快和斯通先生谈谈
but it is imperative that we talk to Mr. Stone
或者是他的律师
or his attorney as soon as possible.
他的律师
His attorney?
恐怕我们还要拿走他的员工证
And I'm afraid we need to collect his I.D. badge.
行动
Go.
-安全 -一切安全
- Clear! - All clear!
-没人 长官 -一切安全
- No one here, sir! - All clear!
-他们都走了 -什么情况
- They're gone. All of them. - What the hell?
-取消警备 一切正常 -没有人
- ...stand down. All clear. - No sign of anyone!
整栋大楼安全
Building's secure!
卡尔
Cal?
卡尔 妈妈需要我们过去
Cal, Mom -- Mom needs us right now.
卡尔
Cal.
不不不 失踪的乘客就在这里
No. No, no, no. T-The missing passengers were here.
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表