剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
所有的数据都指向这里
All the data pointed to this location.
财产记录 手♥机♥信♥号♥♥
The property records, the cellphone pings --
本 我们到处都查过了 他们不在这里
Ben, we looked everywhere. They're not here.
也许有人向他们通风报信了
Maybe somebody tipped them off.
也许是的
Well, maybe, they did. You know,
这些人都很聪明 但是一个假...
these people are smart, but one false --
别吵了 各位 吵架帮不上忙
Stop, everyone. This is getting us nowhere.
我们必须找到这些人
We have to find these people.
去哪儿找 我们不知道他们去哪儿了
Where do we look? ?We have no idea where they went.
爸爸
Dad!
他们还在这里
They're still here.
卡尔 你来这里做什么 妈妈呢
Cal, what are you doing here? Where's Mom?
我必须来 我给她留言了
I had to come. I left a note.
不 你不能待在这 这太可怕了
No, you cannot be here. This is crazy.
-你怎么 -我坐公交来的
- How did you even -- - ?I took a bus.
没人知道我们现在在哪
No one knows where we are right now.
我知道 跟地铁通道那次一样 爸爸
I knew. It's like the subway tunnels, Dad.
天啊 卡尔 你发高烧了
Oh, my God. Cal, you're burning up.
不 爸爸 你不明白
No, Dad. You don't understand.
我是来帮你找到他们的
I'm supposed to help you find them.
他们就在这里
They're right here.
卡尔 我们把这个仓库里外都翻遍了
Cal, we turned the warehouse upside down.
他们不在这里
They're not in there.
他们就在这里
They're right here!
看看树中间
Check between those trees.
真的吗
Seriously?
我都信头痛这条线索了
I followed a headache --
那也不妨去信蜡笔画这线索
I may as well follow a crayon drawing.
快点 我们送你回去
Come on. We got to get you home.
不 你得帮助他们
No. You have to help them.
这里有一整个队伍呢 卡尔 来吧
There's a whole team here, Cal. Come on.
他们找到些东西了
They found something!
你要去 爸爸 你是唯一能看见他们的人
You have to go, Dad. You're the only one that can see them!
本 这是召唤
Ben, it's a calling.
"能看见他们的人" 什么意思 伙计
"Who can see them"? What do you mean, buddy?
我不知道 我只知道你要进去
I don't know. All I know is that you have to go!
你去吧 我带他回家
Go. I'll take him home.
不 我要等爸爸
No, I'm waiting for Dad.
快点
Hurry!
我会让他安全待在车里 快点
I'll keep him safe in the car. Come on.
快点 我们走
Come on. Let's go!
看好他
Keep him safe!
给格蕾丝打电♥话♥
Call Grace!
谢谢
Thanks.
妈妈 爸爸在哪
Mom, where's Dad?
亲爱的 你不用担心你♥爸♥爸
Honey, I don't want you to worry about your dad.
我不在乎那些人说什么
I don't care what those people say.
不是 妈妈 我不是担心爸爸 好吗
No, Mom, I'm not worried about Dad, okay?
我担心的是卡尔
I'm worried about Cal.
他不见了
He's gone.
对不起 我得出去一下
爸爸需要我
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
这是什么地方
What is this place?
显然没在地图上
Definitely wasn't on any map,
但是看起来像是座旧煤窖
but it looks like an old coal cellar.
这底下有一整套隧♥道♥系统
There's a whole system of tunnels down here.
万斯
Vance!
我跟你们两个说过 不要跟来 这里危险
I told you two to hang back. This is dangerous.
-我不 -喂
- I don't -- - Hey.
国♥家♥安♥全♥局 放下武器 放下
NSA, drop your weapon! Drop it!
拿走档案 能拿多少都拿
Get the files! Everything you can carry!
启动清除对应机制
Erasure protocol!
全部毁掉 动手
Neutralize. Do it!
不能留下任何证据
We can't leave any evidence behind!
我的天
My God.
-分散开 -快走 快走 快走
- Spread out! - Move, move, move!
让它停下来 快点
Make it stop, please!
我们现在要把他们带出去
We got to get them out of here now!
别动
Freeze!
你还好吗
You okay?
拆掉导线
Detach the leads!
贝尔森 别动
Belson! Stop!
局长 这不是你能管的事
You're way out of your depth, Director.
你为谁卖♥♥命
Who you working for?
谁出资管理做这些实验
Who has the funding to get all this up and running
还密不透风
and keep it all under wraps?
你显然不知道自己在管谁的闲事
You clearly have no idea who you're interfering with.
你也一样
Neither do you.
这边走 跟着我
This way! Follow me!
往哪边走
Which way?
灯光 跟着灯光走
Lights. Follow -- Follow the lights.
-往右边 -什么灯光
- To the right. - ?What lights?
你看不到指示路径的灯光吗
You don't see path lights?
看不到 我的天
No. Oh, my God.
卡尔说你是唯一能看到的人
Cal said you'd be the only one to see them.
他指的是灯光
He meant the lights.
-我们走吧 -好
- Let's go. - Yeah.
氧
气
罐
我感觉我们像在兜圈子
I think we're going in circles.
往哪边走
Which way?
试试向左转
Let's try the left.
-你上车吗 -不 我不能走
- You getting in? - No, I can't.
我找到一处偏僻的房♥子 我会把他们送去那里
I found a remote property. I'm going to take them there.
他们和我在一起很安全
They'll be safe with me.
一切小心
Be careful.
好的
Yeah.
可以出发了
We're clear.
你还好吗
You okay?
杰瑞德和万斯在哪
Where's Jared and Vance?
他们和万斯的部下一起去抓劳伦斯了
They went to get Laurence with a couple of Vance's guys.
你带卡尔回家 我要去看看
Take Cal home. I'm gonna go check.
好的 来吧
Okay. Come on.
-杰瑞德 -小米
- Jared! - Mick!
卡尔 卡尔
Cal. Cal!
卡尔
Cal!
卡尔 你还好吗
Cal. Are you okay?
我很好 爸爸
I'm fine, Dad
小米
Mick!
小米
Mick.
这里的地下布满管道 很不稳定
There's tunnels under the whole area. It's unstable.
振作点
Come on.
好吗
Okay?
我们得离开这 懂吗 我们得离开这
Hey. We got to go, okay? We got to go!
快点
Come on.
不 你带着卡尔走吧
No. Take Cal and go.
那里不安全 小米 快上车
It's unsafe! Mick, get in the car!
杰瑞德还在下面 本 他还在下面
Jared's still down there, Ben! Jared is still down there!
我不能丢下他 你带卡尔走 快走
I'm not leaving him! Just take Cal! Go! Go!
杰瑞德
Jared!
杰瑞德
Jared!
不 不 振作点 杰瑞德
No, no. Come on. Come on, Jared. Come on.
我的天 我的天
Oh, my God. Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
醒醒 求你了 求你了
Come on. Please. Please, please, please, please.
快来人 救命
Somebody help me! Help me!
杰瑞德 求你别这样 不要 杰瑞德
Jared. Please don't do this. No, no, no, no. Jared.
我的天 卡尔
Oh, my God. Cal.
格蕾丝 他没事
Grace, he's okay.
你不能再这样了 不能再这样离开
You can't do that. You can't leave like that.
-他很好 -他一点都不好
- He's fine. - He is not fine.
来吧 我们去洗个澡好吗
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表