剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
Consistent with someone experiencing hallucinations.
什么东西会激活那片区域
And what would cause those activations?
很难讲
It's hard to say.
人脑的这片区域还有待探索
It's not a well-understood area of the brain.
但是...
But...
看看810房♥间这名无家可归的病人
look at this homeless patient in Room 810.
他在街上搭讪别人后被送进医院
He was brought in after accosting people on the street.
焦虑 妄想 初步诊断为精神分♥裂♥症
Agitated, delusional, initial diagnosis of schizophrenia.
在这儿你能看到他有着相似的大脑活动
Here you can see he has similar brain activity,
只是红色的范围表明其病情更为显著
except the red indicates it's much more pronounced.
你是说我的病人处于精神分♥裂♥症早期吗
So, my, uh, patient is in early stages of schizophrenia?
我需要观察其行为才能作出诊断
I'd need to observe behavior to make a diagnosis.
我强烈建议你让你的病人尽快找我
I strongly suggest you have your patient see me
进行诊疗
for a consultation soon.
我看看能不能说服她
I'll see if I can convince her.
谢谢
Thank you.
那是贝萨妮 贝萨妮
It was Bethany! Bethany!
那个乘务员
The flight attendant!
贝萨妮 贝萨妮
Bethany, Bethany!
那个乘务...
The flight --
命运航♥班♥
第一季 第四集
格蕾丝·斯通 收
奥克蒂罗大街2414号♥
霍利斯·希尔 寄 纽约 邮编1♥1♥4♥27
那是什么 你还好吗
What is it? Are you okay?
我的脑部扫描结果不怎么好
Not according to my brain scan.
你发现什么了吗
Did you find something?
没有
No.
我看到了一些东西
I saw something.
好吧
Okay.
一些原本不在那儿的东西
Something that wasn't there.
神经科医生说这是幻觉
The neurologist called it a hallucination,
但我觉得这是某种预示
but I think it was a signal of some kind.
就像我们都看到了那架飞机
Like how we all saw the plane?
差不多吧
Sort of.
但那个画面只是一闪而过 而这个...
But that was a flash of an image, and this was--
这个很真实
this was real.
很明显那不是真的 只是...
I mean, obviously it wasn't. It just...
我听起来像是疯了
I sound like I'm going crazy.
你不必跟我说这话
I'm the one person you don't have to say that to.
你看到了什么
What did you see?
一个女人
A woman.
她全身上下都是灰的 就像一个雕塑
She was all grey like a statue,
她还留下了一些湿脚印
and she left these wet footprints.
那些脚印把我引向了精神病区
The footprints led me to the psych ward
然后引导我找到了一个病人
and then to a patient
他抓住我 说着"那是贝萨妮"
who grabbed me and said, "It was Bethany."
-贝萨妮 -那个乘务员
- Bethany? - The flight attendant.
-贝萨妮是什么 -我不知道
- Bethany was what? - I don't know.
那个家伙在服用抗精神病药物
I mean, this guy was on anti-psychotics
而且他疯了
and he was out of his mind.
贝萨妮能够接触到驾驶舱
And yet Bethany would've had access to the cockpit,
飞行计划和机长
the flight plan, the captain.
也许她知道飞机是怎么消失的
Maybe she knows how the plane disappeared.
也许这事跟她有关
Maybe she had something to do with it.
我们确实得跟她谈谈
Well, we definitely need to talk to her.
我只是不知道她在哪
I just have no idea where she is.
贝萨妮
在万斯审讯我们时大家也没交换号♥码
It's not like we exchanged numbers when Vance had us --
但显然你交换了
But apparently you did.
是的 我创建了一个
Yeah, I started a database
包含每个乘客信息的数据库
with information about every passenger.
想看看是否有一些
Wanted to see if there was some pattern,
我们遗漏了的线索
something we're missing.
我必须以我理解的方式弄清
I have to be able to frame what happened to us
我们经历了什么 否则我要疯了
in a way I understand or I'll go crazy.
你不必和我说这话
I'm the one person you don't have to say that to.
亲爱的 什么事
Hey, love, what's up?
你能回家吗
Can you, uh, um, come home?
我要和你谈谈
I need to talk to you.
货来了
Here comes the merchandise.
有东西从内部阻断了我们的音频信♥号♥♥
Something is blocking our audio signal from the inside,
所以我们没法监听了
so we don't have ears.
但我们的卧底通过电♥话♥汇报了 一切顺利
But our U.C. checked in by phone, so all is well.
收到 烟酒火管理局
Copy that, ATF.
在你们给信♥号♥♥前 纽约警局会按兵不动
NYPD sits tight till you give the signal.
不必紧张
Don't hold your breath.
买♥♥家天黑后才到
Buyer's not due until after dark.
那要多久 六七个小时吗
That's what, six or seven hours?
做警探真是刺♥激♥不断
The non-stop adrenaline of being a detective.
有许多刺♥激♥等着我们呢
Loads of excitement in store for us.
我们得吃午餐 零食
We're gonna have to get lunch, snacks.
也许什么时候再来杯咖啡
Maybe even a coffee at some point.
中午吃什么
What are we doing for lunch?
离这儿几条街有家汉堡店
Mm, there's a burger spot a couple blocks away.
我知道你喜欢意餐
I know you like Italian.
当然了
Of course.
好 那就意餐了
All right, Italian it is.
附近有什么
What's nearby?
特拉奇餐馆
Terraci's.
我们过去很爱吃那家
We used to love that place.
你总会点牡蛎意面
You used to always get the oyster linguini.
那个最好吃
Oh, it was the best.
我总点什么
What was it I always got?
基安蒂红酒
The Chianti.
它们都是因为某样东西而出名
They were famous for something, though.
是啊 提拉米苏
Yeah, the tiramisu.
只是我们似乎从没点过它当甜点
We just never seemed to make it to dessert.
我要喝杯咖啡
I could use a coffee.
我去买♥♥
I'll go get it.
杰
J--
你还好吗
Hey, you okay?
什么事 怎么了
What is it? What's wrong?
我想我必须卖♥♥掉承办宴会用的厨房♥了
I think I have to sell the catering kitchen.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我们需要钱 也许我可以租间厨房♥
We need the money, and maybe I can get a rental kitchen,
缩减员工
scale back on the staff.
我马上就要有工作了
I'm gonna get something soon.
我和纽约州立大学数学系的新任系主任谈了
I talked to the new head of the math department at SUNY,
春天也许会有个教职职位空缺
and there may be a faculty position in the spring,
同时
and in the meantime,
我在找合适的临时客座演讲机会
I'm looking at possible guest lecture gigs.
我们会没事的
We're gonna be fine.
不 不会了
No, we're not.
本 我很抱歉
Ben...I'm so sorry.
这 这比那些严重得多
This is -- It's a lot bigger than that.
在你消失后我封闭了自我
I shut down when you disappeared.
但除了我 世界一直在运转
But the rest of the world kept moving
账单蜂拥而至
and the bills kept rolling in,
我差点失去我们的房♥子
and I almost lost our house.
然后保险金进账了
And then the insurance money came in.
保险公♥司♥付了抚恤金 现在他们想要回去
They paid out the death benefit, and now they want it back.
有五十万美元
It's half a million dollars.
我们还剩多少钱
How much do we have left?
一分不剩
There's nothing left.
我很抱歉 本 我付清了抵押贷款
I'm so sorry, Ben. I-I paid off the mortgage.
还有卡尔过去的医疗费用
And then with Cal's old medical bills and...
房♥产税和那辆车
...and the property taxes and the car --
没关系
It's okay.
我们可以用这间房♥子的净值偿还
We'll...use the equity in the house to pay back the --
不行 什么都没有了
No, there isn't any!
我拿房♥屋净值信用额度去创业了
I took out a HELOC to start my business.
-我找不到任何解决办法了 -格蕾丝
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表