剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
But, I mean, if you disagree...
他在810房♥间
Room 810.
所有警卫注意
All security...
发生什么事了
What's going on?
医院封锁了
We're on lockdown.
一个病人要逃出去 触发了警报
A patient tripped the alarm trying to get out.
把他带回房♥间
?Get him back into his room.
他不见了
He's gone.
托马斯
Thomas!
你看到这些了吗
Do you see those?
什么
What?
我们得走了 快
We have to go. Come on.
全体工作人员注意
Attention, all staff and personnel,
这不是演习
this is not a drill.
请遵守标准封锁规程
Please follow standard lockdown protocol.
搜查这间房♥
Search the room.
全体工作人员注意
Attention, all staff and personnel...
我想见见逃跑无名氏的主治医生
Want to see the doctor in charge of the John Doe who escaped.
其实他已经不是无名氏了
He's actually not a John Doe anymore.
他母亲刚来了
His mother showed up.
什么
What?
她人在哪
Where is she?
她刚刚还在这
She was just here.
米凯拉 你怎么来了
Michaela? What are you doing here?
我是来找你的
I came here to talk to you.
我想我们也许都看到了同样的
I think that we might've seen the same --
-你们晚点说 -我们真的很需要你帮忙
- You can talk later. - Okay, look, we really need your help.
我们要马上离开
We got to go.
托马斯将会是万斯的最佳实验对象
So, Thomas would be the perfect guinea pig for Vance.
没有身份 没有家人
No identity, no family.
在万斯来看 托马斯根本不存在
In Vance's mind, Thomas doesn't exist.
万斯错了
Yeah, well, Vance is wrong, okay?
我们必须比他先找到托马斯
We have to find Thomas before he does.
你知不知道他会去哪
Do you have any idea where he'd go?
飞机改道后 我们所有的计划都改变了
All our plans changed once the plane was rerouted.
我把我的手♥机♥给了他 但用不了
I gave him my phone, but it was useless.
他在城里有认识的人吗
Did he know anyone else in the city?
谁都不认识
No one.
他和我表弟打算见面 开始全新的生活
He and my cousin planned to meet up and start a whole new life.
他们到了纽约之后打算怎么联♥系♥呢
Well, how did they plan to connect once they got to New York?
我从来没问
I never even asked.
天呐 真希望我问了
God, I wish I had.
我们需要去找那些湿脚印
We need to look for wet footprints.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我就是这样找到托马斯的
It's how I found Thomas.
我看到一个女人 我
I saw a woman. I --
灰色有翅膀的女人吗
The gray woman with wings?
不是 她没有翅膀
No, she didn't have wings.
她留下了湿脚印
She left wet footprints.
我就是那样找到托马斯的
That's what led me to Thomas.
我们都看到同一个灰色女人
So, we're seeing the same gray woman,
但我看到一位天使 而你看到的是湿脚印吗
but I'm seeing an angel and you're seeing wet footprints?
她就像是一直站在水里
Like she had been standing in water.
不 这不合逻辑啊
No, it just doesn't make sense.
水之天使
The Angel of the Waters.
谁
Who?
毕士达喷泉上的雕像
The statue at the top of Bethesda Fountain.
她有翅膀 脚边有水
She has wings and water at her feet.
她是《天使在美国》里一个很重要的角色
And she's a big part of "Angels in America,"
利奥最喜欢的电视剧
Leo's favorite play.
所以你觉得他会去那里吗
So you think that's where he went?
托马斯也许不了解纽约
Thomas may not know New York,
在HBO剧集《天使在美国》中
扮演律师罗伊·科恩
但是他肯定很了解东尼·库许纳
but he sure as hell knows Tony Kushner.
天使让我去救他
The angel told me to save him.
她指的是托马斯
She meant Thomas.
你回来了
Hey, you're back.
对
Yep.
没事吧
Everything good?
没事 很好
Good. Fine.
奥莉芙怎么样
How's Olive?
在她房♥间里待着
Hanging out in her room.
你真的不打算和我说
Were you seriously not gonna tell me
我们女儿在商店里偷东西吗
about our daughter shoplifting?
你不觉得我想知道这件事吗
You don't think that's something that I would want to know?
奥莉芙叫我别说
Olive asked me not to.
我想要赢回她的信任
I'm trying to gain her trust back.
她才十五岁 还做错了事
She's 15 and in trouble.
她当然会叫你别说
Of course she asked you not to.
是的 我
Yeah, I...
等等 你是怎么知道的
Wait, how'd you find out?
这不是重点 本
That's not the point, Ben.
丹尼 你和丹尼聊过了
Danny. You talked to Danny.
我还以为你和他结束了
I thought you ended it with him.
是的
I did.
他只是打给我 告诉我奥莉芙出事了
He only called me to tell me what happened with Olive.
他觉得很难过
He felt awful.
本 我女儿的事你不能瞒着我
Ben, you can't keep secrets from me about my own daughter!
我们的女儿
Our daughter.
我就是这个意思
Of course that's what I meant.
我希望你担起教育孩子的另一半责任
I want you to be half of this parenting team.
我没法独自承担 但你也不行
I cannot do it alone, but neither can you.
相信我 你不知道我们和她一起经历了什么
Trust me, you have no idea what we've been through with her.
"我们" 你是说你和丹尼吗
"We"? Meaning you and Danny?
本 你当时不在这
Ben, you weren't here.
我现在回来了
I am now!
你们俩似乎都没法离开这个人
And neither one of you seem to be able to let this guy go.
但也许我叫你们这么做也不公平
But maybe it's not fair for me to ask you to.
本
Ben...
没事
It's okay.
我要出去透口气
I'm gonna get some air.
托马斯
Thomas!
托马斯 是我
Thomas, it's me.
贝萨妮
Bethany! ?Oh!
天啊
Oh, my God!
她看起来那么真实
She seemed so real.
太神奇了
It's fascinating.
联邦调查局的人应该很快就到
Feds are gonna be on our tail.
我们快点带他走
We got to get him out of here.
我来的时候
When I found my way here,
所有人都告诉我已经过了五年
everybody was telling me it was five years later.
我以为我疯了
I thought I was going crazy.
有人报了警
Somebody called the cops.
没关系
It's okay.
你现在安全了
You're safe now.
不好意思 但我们现在就得走
Sorry, guys, but we got to go right now.
不 我不能走
No. I cannot go.
他们给你注射了大量的氟哌啶醇
You've been given massive doses of Haldol.
我们得把你带到一个地方让你戒药
We need to get you somewhere where you can detox.
但我们不能走
But we cannot leave.
利奥要来这里见我
Leo is meeting me here.
他不会来了
He's not coming.
真抱歉
I'm so sorry.
发生了好多事
A lot has happened.
五年过去了
Five years?
是真的吗
That is true?
是真的
It is true.
我们三个也都在飞机上
The three of us were on the plane, as well.
我们都错过了五年时间
We all lost five years.
真是抱歉 孩子
I am so sorry, baby.
我和我妈妈通过话
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表