剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
《命运航♥班♥》前情回顾
Previously on "Manifest"...
非常抱歉 雷达没有检测到
Terribly sorry, folks. That was not on the radar.
你们已经失踪五年半并被推定死亡了
You've all been missing, presumed dead, for 5 1/2 years.
本
Ben!
奥莉芙
Olive.
我在卡尔的血液里发现了异常
I discovered something in Cal's blood.
上飞机之前没有
It wasn't there before the plane,
而且也不是癌症造成的
and it wasn't produced by the cancer.
万事都互相关联
It's all connected.
但你的眼前和脑海里
But aren't you seeing things,
不是经常出现东西吗
hearing things in your head?
放了它们
Set them free.
看到和听到将要发生的事的能力
The ability to see and hear what's going to happen?
对军队和情报机构来说
That's an incredibly powerful weapon --
那是个极其强大的武器
for the military, for intelligence.
国♥家♥安♥全♥局 放下武器
NSA, drop your weapon!
罗伯特·万斯这一生
Robert Vance died as he lived --
都在为国家做着贡献
in service of our great country...
本·斯通只是接近他儿子的一个工具而已
Ben Stone is only a vehicle to get to his son.
在我们确定这孩子是我们的圣杯之前
Until we're sure the boy is our Holy Grail,
我们不能着急
we sit tight.
亲爱的教友们 我的同机乘客和我
Beloved, my fellow passengers and I
是被送回来拯救世界的
were sent back to heal the world.
这是干什么 某种骗术吗
What is this? Some kind of scam?
本 这是我的 我的呼召
Ben, this is my -- my calling.
一群怪胎
Freaks!
如果你再靠近我家人
If you come anywhere near a member of my family again,
你就会知道
then you will know exactly
一个已经死过一次的人会做出什么事来
what someone who has already died once is willing to do.
我不能走 他马上就到了
I can't leave. He's almost here.
是他 就是他 别伤害他
It's him! It's him! Don't hurt him!
无论我们在那架飞机上发生了什么
Whatever happened to us on that plane
都发生在了洞穴里的泽克身上
also happened to Zeke in his cave.
我怀孕了 大概六周了
I'm pregnant. Six weeks, maybe.
所以就是在飞机回来的时候
So, right when the plane came...
或者在那之前
Or just before.
我是丹尼
I'm Danny.
-格蕾丝的... -我知道
- Grace's -- - ?I know.
我约了心理医生
I have an appointment... with a therapist.
请进
Please, come in.
他复活后死亡的时间
The exact amount of time he was gone is the same...
刚好与他复活的时长一模一样
exact amount of time he was alive again.
你的意思是 你们的复活存在某种
Are you saying you have some kind of...
有效期
expiration date?
2024年6月2日
June 2, 2024.
我爱的人一直是你
It's always been you.
我希望你在她回来之前离开这里
I want you out of here before she comes back.
我和米凯拉注定要在一起
Michaela and I, ?we're meant to be together.
滚开
?Back off!
放下枪
Put the gun down.
需要花生吗 女士 您想要花生吗
Peanuts? ?Ma'am, would you like peanuts?
只要是无盐的都可以
Anything sodium-free.
妈说得没错 杰瑞德不会一直等你
Mom's not wrong -- Jared's not gonna wait around forever.
你这结婚动员做得不错啊 谢了
Great marriage pep-talk. Thank you.
你为什么这么抗拒
Why're you fighting this
这一切不都是为了让你幸福吗
when all it's gonna do is make you happy?
我们也都希望你幸福
It's all we want for you.
你可真是好心 你肯定醉了
That's really sweet of you. You must be drunk.
是啊
Definitely.
答应杰瑞德吧
Say yes to Jared.
结婚 度蜜月
?Have a wedding, a honeymoon.
开始人生下一章 是时候了
Turn the page. It's time.
本 这是怎么回事 我们怎么回到这里了
Ben, what's going on? How are we back here?
我们怎么回到828航♥班♥上了
Why are we back on Flight 828?
不不不 这只是个噩梦
No, no, no. It's just a nightmare.
只是个噩梦
It's just a nightmare.
气流停下了 气流停下了
The turbulence stops, the turbulence stops.
事情不是这样的 事情不是这样的
It didn't happen this way, it didn't happen this way!
事情不是这样的
It didn't happen this way!
卡尔 卡尔 这是怎么回事
Cal. Cal, what's going on?!
拜托回答我
Answer me, please!
米凯拉 米凯拉 米凯拉
Michaela, Michaela. Michaela.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
-明白吗 -坚持住 米凯拉
- Do you understand? - Hold on. Hold on, Michaela.
发生了枪击 有警官中枪
Shots fired. Officer down.
-医生马上就来了 -有警官中枪
- We're getting you help. - Officer down.
我真的很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
是的 我正盯着嫌犯呢
Yeah, I have eyes ?on the suspect right now.
发生这种事我真的很抱歉
I'm so sorry this happened.
不 相信我 他不会逃跑的
No, believe me, he will not get away.
如果我按这里太用力
Hey, am I gonna hurt her
会伤到她吗
if I push on this too hard?!
快跑
Run.
不 别 别用力
No, don't -- don't exert any energy.
快跑
Run.
让开 你在伤口上施加的压力不够
Move. You're not putting enough pressure on the wound.
起...
Get...
小米
Hey. Hey, Mick.
没事了 好吗 我保证救护车马上就来
It's okay, alright? A bus is coming, I promise.
好了 保持清醒
Alright, just stay with me.
求你了
Please.
没事了 没事了
It's okay. It's okay.
小米
Mick.
泽克
Zeke!
泽克 你这个混♥蛋♥
Zeke, you son of a bitch!
生命体征 她的生命体征如何
Vitals. What's her vitals?
血压是89/51 还在降低
BP 89/51 and dropping.
纵向动脉可能破裂
Possible longitudinal transected artery.
她休克了 我们需要手术室
She's crashing. We need the O.R.
杰瑞德
Jared?!
-她在做手术 -发生了什么事
- She's in surgery. ?- What happened?
我去了小米家
I came into Mick's place.
-泽克带了枪 -什么
- Zeke had a gun. - What?
我想从他手里拿走 然后
I tried to take it from him. There was...
然后出了乱子
There was a scramble.
我要是知道她在那里 我就不会...
I mean, if I knew ?she was there, I would've...
我抢走枪的时候走火了
A shot went off ?as I pulled the gun away.
她就倒下了
She went down.
我的天哪
Oh, my God.
本 我是去保护她的
Ben, I was there to try to keep her safe.
她一定会好起来的 本
She's got to pull through, Ben.
她必须好起来
She's got to pull through.
手术刚结束
The surgery just finished.
他们会送她去恢复室
They're moving her into a recovery room.
然后呢
And?
他们说很顺利
They said it went well.
子弹刺穿了她的腹部动脉
The bullet punctured her abdominal artery,
我们几乎失去了她 但是看情况
and we almost lost her, but it sounds like
她应该能够痊愈
she could make a full recovery.
谢谢你帮忙问 我们什么时候能去看她
Thanks for finding out. When can we see her?
我看看能不能偷偷放你们进去
Let's see ?if we can sneak you in, okay?
好
Alright.
-去吧 -对 你去吧
- Go. - Yeah, go.
等她情况好起来我们再去看她
We'll see her when she's stronger.
-好 -对不起
- Alright. - No, I'm sorry.
我不知道发生了什么
I don't know what's going on,
但是她说她不想见你
but she said that she didn't want to see you.
为了见你一面我等了太久
It took much longer before I saw you,
差点都要住院了
they'd have to admit me, too.
我不认为你的医疗保险
I don't think your insurance
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表