剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
《命运航♥班♥》前情回顾
Previously on "Manifest"...
非常抱歉 雷达没有检测到
Terribly sorry, folks. That was not on the radar.
你们已经失踪五年半并被推定死亡了
You've all been missing, presumed dead, for 5 1/2 years.
本
Ben!
-她是谁 -洛德丝
- Who is she? ?- Lourdes.
可以理解 她总是跟我说我有多幸运
That makes sense. She always told me how lucky I was.
但我不会排除也许他只是回来寻求帮助
I'm not ruling out that just maybe he came back to be saved
而我就去救他了
and I came back to save him.
今天早些时候 我脑子里有个声音
Earlier today, I heard a voice in my head.
别告诉别人
Keep it to yourself.
你觉得政♥府♥
What do you think,
会把我们送回家 然后就这样算了吗
the government just sent us home and forgot about us?
仿佛这飞机一直在天上
It's as if the plane never left the sky.
需要我告诉你这是不可能的吗
Do I have to say out loud that that's impossible?
为什么只有你和我 为什么只有我们俩这么特殊
Why you and me? What makes two head cases like us so special?
有没有可能不仅仅只有你和我
What's the probability it's just you and me?
蒙特哥航♥空♥828号♥奇迹般再现四天后
Just four days after its bewildering reappearance,
再次戏剧性消失
Montego Air Flight 828 is no more.
谢天谢地
Thankfully,
这次事件中没有人受伤
no one was injured in the incident.
这架飞机 在2013年4月消失时
The aeroplane, which first mystified the world
已经让世人感到费解...
after it disappeared in April 2013...
这架飞机在午夜后不久
The plane exploded shortly after midnight
于斯图尔特机场停机坪上爆♥炸♥
here on the tarmac at Stewart Airport.
原因未知
Cause unknown.
据熟悉调查的线人所说
Sources close to the investigation
现场监控摄像头
say a group of the plane's passengers
拍下了一群乘客的身影
were spotted on surveillance camera.
还有温度高的地方 看得到吗
There's more hot spots. Can you see them?
-可以 长官 -全部降温
- Yes, sir. - Knock those down.
你不明白 我儿子在监狱里
You don't understand. My son is in jail.
三天来我一直在找他
I've been trying to find him for three days.
他们说我必须立刻打给他 就是现在
They say I have to call him now, this minute.
他都不知道我还活着
He doesn't even know I'm alive.
17号♥
17.
你怎么跟他说的
What'd you tell him?
我说我什么都不知道
That I don't know anything.
很好 你确实不知道
Good. You don't.
我们要尽可能不被他们盯上
We want to stay far off their radar.
但你的眼前和脑海里
But aren't you seeing things,
不是经常出现东西吗
hearing things in your head?
他们认为是我的错 他们总是责怪飞行员
They think it's my fault. They always blame the pilot.
听我说 兄弟 我不知该怎么说
Look, pal. I don't know how else to say it.
我当时
I had
非常渴望看飞机 来后发现飞机爆♥炸♥了
an urge to see the plane, I showed up, kaboom.
20个人怎么会同时有这种 渴望呢
How exactly did 20 people have the same...urge?
我是卖♥♥体育用品呢 你问我♥干♥什么
I sell sporting goods. The hell you asking me for?
你好 我是萨尼·波尔 你是卡尔的家人吗
Hi. I'm Saanvi Bahl. You're Cal's family?
我是本·斯通 这是我妹妹 米凯拉
Ben Stone. This is my sister, Michaela.
你怎么认识卡尔的
How do you know Cal?
我是医生 做癌症研究
I'm a doctor. I do cancer research.
卡尔的新治疗方式 就出自我的研究
Cal's new treatment came from work I was doing
那是在飞机消失之前
before the plane disappeared.
你在飞机上吗
You were on the flight?
是啊 应该是某种巧合
I know. It's some coincidence --
如果这一切可以称之为巧合的话
if any of this can be a coincidence.
18号♥
18.
先生 我们现在是什么情况 被拘捕了吗
Sir, what is our status here? Are we under arrest?
没有 只是收押而已
No, you're merely detained.
不 并不是
Actually, we're not.
我是纽约警♥察♥ 我知道流程
I'm NYPD. I know how this works.
我们已经说出了所知的一切
We've told you everything that we know,
所以如果不是拘捕 你得放我们走
so if we're not under arrest, then you need to let us go.
这下他们肯定盯上你了
And radar signal established.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
如果已经录过口供 就可以离开了
if you've given your statements, you're free to go.
不过 关于828号♥航♥班♥的一切事件
However, the events surrounding Flight 828
都关系到国♥家♥安♥全♥
are a matter of national security.
你们必须对媒体三缄其口
You're instructed to observe a strict media blackout.
不能与任何人说起这件事
Discuss this matter with no one.
不管是记者还是家人 任何人都不行
Not reporters, not your families -- no one.
八小时前你怎么不说自己是警♥察♥
You could've played the cop card eight hours ago.
好吧 不用客气
Oh, you're -- you're welcome.
给我盯紧所有人
I want eyes on all of them.
命运航♥班♥
第一季 第二集
把我送到警局行吗
Drop me at the precinct?
好 但得先回家一趟
Yeah, after we swing by the house.
格蕾丝肯定担心得要死
Grace must be worried to death.
那我坐地铁吧 你个女儿控
I'll take the train, papa bear.
-你别跟任何人说 -因为国♥家♥安♥全♥局要求吗
- Hey, not a word to anyone. - 'Cause NSA guy said so?
不 因为这样更安全 我们明显是替罪羊
No, because it's safer that way. We're obviously scapegoats here.
在搞清楚我们身上发生了什么之前
And until we figure out what happened to us,
我不相信任何人
I don't trust anyone.
-那是一种什么感觉 -先生 先生
- What did it feel like? - Sir, sir.
-您当时在飞机上 -朋友 朋友
- You were on that plane. - My friend. My friend.
朋友 你和这女士一样也是警♥察♥吗
My friend, are you also police like the woman?
-我不是 -也许你能帮上忙
- No. - ?Perhaps you can help anyway.
您能告诉我们发生了什么吗
What can you tell us about what happened?
先生 拜托了 请帮帮我
Sir, please, please. Please. Help me.
拜托了 先生 我需要你的帮助
Please, sir, I need your help.
-抱歉 -到目前为止您有什么评论吗
- I'm sorry. - Do you have any comment so far?
只是我
Just me.
发生什么了
What happened?
飞机爆♥炸♥时你在机场吗
You were at the airport when the plane exploded?
我们回去取行李 这是个巨大的误会
We went back to get our luggage. It was a big misunderstanding.
我们没事
We're okay.
抱歉 我很抱歉
Sorry. I'm sorry.
我 我有点太在乎自己的形象了
I -- I'm a little self-conscious.
我们本该一起变老 一起变得皮肤松弛
We were supposed to grow old and flabby together.
老实说 你看起来好极了
Well, for the record, you look amazing.
给你带了你最喜欢的早餐
Brought your favorite.
奥兰多松饼
Orlando's.
我的天 太香了
My God. That smell.
我已经完全忘了
I had completely forgotten.
这五年里我没能为你
Well, I kind of dropped the ball
每周买♥♥蓝莓松饼
on my weekly blueberry-scone run.
我算了算 还欠你291个蓝莓松饼
By my calculation, I owe you 291 of these,
大概是这么多
give or take. ?
谢谢
Thank you.
我找不到我的牙刷
I can't find my toothbrush.
小家伙
Hey, bud.
-我的牙刷上有蝙蝠侠 -你知道吗
- Mine had Batman on it. - You know what?
我给你买♥♥了一整盒很酷的牙刷 来吧
I got you a whole pack of cool ones. Come on.
宗教领袖和科学家都在
Religious leaders and scientists alike
应对蒙特哥航♥空♥828号♥航♥班♥之谜
grapple with the mystery of Montego Air Flight 828.
咖啡 真的吗
Coffee? Really?
现在16岁的小孩都喝起咖啡了啊
So that's what 16-year-olds are doing.
基本都是牛奶和糖
It's mostly milk and sugar.
我一直在想
Hey, so, I've been thinking.
放学后 也许我们可以出去逛逛
Maybe after school, we could hang out a bit,
聊聊你这些年经历的事
you know, catch up.
我想知道一切
I want to hear about, you know, everything.
我有足球训练
I have practice,
而且我觉得自己上周的作业落下了很多
and I fell pretty behind in my homework last week.
明天再说吧
Maybe tomorrow.
很好 什么时候都行
Great. Whenever.
这是什么声音
What is that?
什么
What?
音乐声 你没有 你没有听见吗
That music. You don't -- You don't hear that?
也许是亚历克萨在书房♥演奏
Maybe Alexa acting up in the den.
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表