剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
- What the hell are you doing?! - Michaela! Stop!
米凯拉
Michaela!
杰瑞德
Jared!
没事的 没事的 你们能回家了
It's okay. It's okay. You're going home.
没事的 结束了 都结束了
It's okay. It's done. It's all over.
你们没事吧 没事吧
Are you guys okay? Are you okay?
警官
Officer.
警监 很久不见了
Captain. Long time no see.
至少对你来说
For you, at least.
看来得先恭喜你了
Sounds like congratulations are in order.
瓦斯克斯说都是你的功劳
According to Vasquez, this was all you.
很乐意能尽一份力
I'm happy to help.
休息几天吧 理理思路
Take a few days off, clear your head,
然后回来 我们好好谈谈
then come in, and we'll talk.
看看能不能让你归队
See if we can figure out getting you back on the beat.
谢谢
Thank you.
这些女孩能保住一条命都是因为你回来了
Those girls are alive because you came back.
对我们来说都太幸运了
It's lucky for all of us.
谢谢你帮我说好话
Thanks for putting in a good word.
举手之劳
It's the least I can do.
看来你应该不会
So, I suppose you're not
向我解释今天到底发生了什么吧
gonna explain to me what happened here today.
我说了 我也想解释 我...
Like I said, I wish I could. I...
你还是如此让我心动
You still take my breath away.
帮我向洛德丝问好
Say hi to Lourdes for me.
你没事吧
You okay?
嗯
Yeah.
通常你才是乐观的那个 而我总是阴沉寡言
Usually you're the optimist. I'm doom and gloom, remember?
我还是很积极的
I am optimistic.
还很感激
And so grateful.
然而你的表情看上去似乎马上要崩溃了
Said the woman looking like she's about to toss her cookies.
我有很多事要向你道歉
I have so much to apologize to you for.
我们现在没必要说这些
We don't have to get into this now.
不 我知道 我...
No, I know. I just...
过去这五年里 我每天都在责怪你
I have spent every day of the last five years blaming you.
不仅怪你坐上了那趟迟一点的航♥班♥
Not only for taking that later flight,
还因为当时卡尔非常想得到你的关心
but for making Cal so desperate for your attention
所以他选择和你坐同一班飞机
that he wanted to stay with you.
我只有 六个月能和他一起了
I had maybe, what, six months left with him?
而你连这都要夺走
And even that you took away from me.
但是事实上
But the thing is...
我意识到
I realize now that...
卡尔今天能和我们在一起
for Cal to be here with us today...
奥莉芙的孪生兄弟能活着
...for Olive to have her twin alive,
也许还能和她一起长大
to maybe grow up beside her...
卡尔当时必须上那架飞机
Cal had to be on that plane.
必须要上
He had to.
你们俩遭遇了那么多
Oh, what you've both been through.
我们踏上那段旅程本来就是
The only reason we were on that trip in the first place
因为你坚持...
was because you insisted...
还色♥诱♥我
and bribed me with sex.
如果说有谁救了卡尔
So if anyone saved Cal...
我敢肯定那就是你
I'm pretty sure it was you.
不
No.
肯定有更高的力量参与其中
This is bigger than us.
收到 一切检查完毕 没有异常
Copy. Everything checks out.
那明天 我们就把这玩意拆解了
Then tomorrow, we take it apart piece by piece.
这事绝对没完
This isn't close to over.
威廉姆斯冲到前场
Williams into the front court.
-奔向左侧 -剥皮[拼字游戏]
- Dumps it off left side. - Peel!
你怎么会这么快
How are you so fast?
-倒垃圾 -结束
- Dump. - Finished.
-拜托 -这太荒谬了
- Oh, come on. - That's ridiculous.
-卡尔 真厉害 -你才刚学会怎么玩呢
- Cal! Amazing! - You just learned how to play.
真棒
Nice.
对于一个个头最小的15岁男孩来说...
Well, not bad for the tiniest 15-year-old on --
本 你没事吧
Ben? Are you all right?
嗯 我就是突然有点晕
Yeah, I just got dizzy for a second.
我没事 真的 别担心
I'm fine, really. Don't worry.
一切都没事
Everything's great.
喝点水吧 我去拿点零食
Drink some water. I'll get more snacks.
全美广播公♥司♥四台最新消息
NBC4 update.
已找到失踪的哈莉·派勒和萨曼莎·派勒
Sisters Hallie and Samantha Pyler have been rescued.
这对被绑♥架♥的姐妹在阿斯托利亚
The kidnapped sisters were found safe
一家五金店被救出
at an Astoria metal shop
正在现场接受治疗
and are being treated at the scene.
你告诉他了吗 我很想你
怎么样了 你没事吧
你告诉他了吗 我很想你
我需要时间 你得理解我
我们至少能谈谈吗
你准备怎么办
What are you gonna do?
万事都互相效力 叫爱神的人得益处
欢迎回家 收到神的召唤吗
Welcome home. Ears burning much?
我这周日的布道就专门讲了你的事
You're the subject of my sermon this Sunday.
我们怎么知道自己是不是被呼召了
How do we know if we're the called?
我们内心深处知道
We know in our heart.
你没事吧 米凯拉
You okay? Michaela?
我能带走这个吗
Can I take this?
只要你能善加利用
As long as you put it to good use.
看来接你的人来了
Looks like your ride's here.
你救了那些女孩
You saved those girls.
我们救了那些女孩
We saved those girls.
你怎么知道我在这里
How'd you know I was here?
我就是...知道
I just...knew.
这到底是怎么回事
What is this?
发生了什么
What is happening?
飞机上有很多人
How about this? There were a lot of people on that plane.
为什么只有你和我 为什么只有我们俩这么特殊
Why you and me? What makes two head cases like us so special?
有没有可能不仅仅只有你和我
What's the probability it's just you and me?
当然了 不仅仅只有我们俩
And, of course, it wasn't just the two of us.
本和我现在还不认识这些人
Ben and I didn't know any of these people yet.
但很快 我们会像了解自己一样了解他们
But soon, we'd know them as well as we know ourselves.
不管是什么力量带我们来到这里
As for whatever force brought us all here...
它都不希望有人进行深入调查
...it had no interest in being investigated.
至于我们这群人
And as for the group of us?
一切才刚刚开始
This was just the beginning.
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表