剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
the one thing that's still the same is the Knicks suck.
来点酒怎么样
Hey, why don't you have a little bit?
-不用了 -我来一点
- I'm good. - ?I'll have some.
从那晚意外起 我就没喝过酒
I, um, I haven't had a drink since that night, so...
米凯拉 你不是酒鬼
Michaela, you're not an alcoholic.
你可以喝一杯
You're allowed to have a glass of wine.
-没人知道 -我自己知道
- No one's looking. - I'm looking.
简直是神经病
Way to be a pillbox.
等等 这话我在哪听过
?Wait, ?where do I know that from?
伊薇骂人时最爱说的话
That was Evie's favorite insult.
不不
No, no, no.
-她骂人时最爱说的贱猿 -贱猿
- Her favorite insult was bitch-monkey. - Bitch-monkey.
鲍比·塔夫福特
Oh, Bobby Tufford.
六年级的时候
Oh, 6th grade,
伊薇穿着高跟鞋去学校 因为伊薇就是这样
Evie shows up to school in heels, because she's Evie,
所以鲍比·塔夫福特要在她的储物柜写上贱♥货♥
so Bobby Tufford decides to write "Slut" on her locker.
结果伊薇当场逮到他了
Evie catches him in the act,
但是斯普林斯老师问她是谁写的时候
but when Mrs. Springs asks her who wrote it,
伊薇却没有揭发鲍比
Evie doesn't rat Bobby out.
她等到放学后 骂他是贱猿
She waits until after school, calls him a bitch-monkey,
然后暴打了他一顿
and then beats the crap out of him.
她要的不是伸张正义
?She didn't want justice.
而是要报仇
She wanted revenge.
这么听来她的仇报了
Sounds like she got it.
怎么了 小米
What's wrong, Mick?
我得走了
I have to go.
真的吗 我准备了冰激凌呢
Really? I-I have ice cream.
今晚真的很开心 很感谢你们
This was really nice, you guys. Thank you so much.
我们尽力了
Hey, we tried.
她没准备好
She wasn't ready.
卡洛斯 开门
Carlos, open up.
你想怎么样
What do you want?
还是和之前跟你说的一样
Same thing that I wanted earlier --
去指认杀死你叔叔的凶手
positive ID on your uncle's killer.
我和你说过我不确定
I told you I wasn't sure.
你还说过你觉得你没看到枪
Yeah, you also said that you don't think you saw a gun.
因为我是没看到
'Cause I didn't.
我们没找到枪 卡洛斯
We didn't find a gun, Carlos,
因为你先找到了枪
because you found it first.
你把枪藏起来了 还说无法指认
You stashed it away, failed to make an ID.
过不了多久 凶手就会继续作案
Soon enough, that perp's back out on the street,
然后你就会用他的枪把他杀掉
at which point you take him out with his own gun.
你没有证据
You got no proof.
我是没有
No, I don't.
我也没有搜查令
I also don't have a search warrant,
但是我可以去申请
but I could get one.
如果有事发生
And if something happens,
你就是我的头号♥嫌疑犯
I now have a primary suspect.
别这样
Don't do this.
别为了报仇 放弃你的人生
Don't throw your life away for revenge.
什么人生
What life?
我没有任何亲人了
I'm all alone.
我了解那种感受
I know that feeling, okay?
我也知道夺人性命的滋味
I also know what it's like to take someone's life
因为我无意间害死了别人
because I did by accident.
这件事每天都萦绕在我脑中
It haunts me every single day.
我无法想象蓄意杀人
I can't even imagine what it would be like
会是什么感受
to do that on purpose.
试想一下除了认识的人之外
Imagine if we could empathize
如果我们对陌生人也能感同身受的话
not only with those we know but with everyone.
战争会结束吗
Would wars end?
贫困会消失吗
Would -- would poverty?
潜在的能力无穷巨大
The potential is boundless
这将是我们应对
and our best hope
迫在眉睫的人工智能的最好方法
to fend off the looming threat of AI.
当我们尝试凭借镜像因素
When we learn how to harness the power
来利用集体意识的力量时
of collective consciousness with the Mirror Factor --
将军
checkmate.
终于 我一直在等你们
Finally. I've been waiting for you.
菲奥娜·克拉克
镜像因素
我们肯定已经臭名昭著
We've certainly generated plenty of notoriety.
这名气都可以去巡演了
I imagine we could all go on tour.
多谢等候
Thanks for waiting.
你刚说你在等我们
Speaking of, you said that you were waiting for us.
这是什么意思
What did you mean by that?
创伤性事件发生后
In the wake of any traumatic event,
受害者们
it's inevitable
最终往往会不可避免地寻找到彼此
the participants eventually seek each other out.
所以这和你经历呼召无关
So, it has nothing to do with you experiencing a calling.
抱歉 呼召
I'm sorry, a-a calling?
这是我们自己起的名
That's our own shorthand
菲奥娜·克拉克
镜像因素
解锁人类集体意识的关键
有些乘客频频出现幻听
for some of the visions and voices
并看到启示
some of the passengers have been receiving.
-这是真的吗 -不如你直接告诉我们
- Have they, indeed? - Why don't you just tell us exactly
你是如何和政♥府♥秘密扣押
how you're involved with the government
我们航♥班♥上的11名乘客扯上关系的
secretly detaining 11 passengers from our flight?
请原谅我的一无所知
Forgive my abundance of ignorance,
但是扣押乘客
but d-detained passengers?
什么时候扣押的
Detained when?
我们航♥班♥上有11个人
There are 11 people from our flight
至今仍下落不明
who still remain unaccounted for.
我们认为他们被当成了实验品
Who we think are being experimented on.
与这些人有关的项目都有你的名字
It's being tracked in a classified database
储存在一个秘密数据库里
with your name all over it.
你为谁工作
Who are you working for?
镜像因素和这些有什么关系
And what does the Mirror Factor have to do with it all?
好吧
Well, uh...
在我们回来四天后
Four days after we returned,
有一家非营利组织找到我
I was approached by a non-profit
愿意资助我关于意识与身体的研究
interested in funding my mind-body research.
他们向我预付了聘金
They put me on retainer,
资助了今晚的演讲
underwrote tonight's lecture.
完全没提到任何有政♥府♥介入的事
No one mentioned a word about government affiliation,
更别提扣押乘客了
let alone d-detained passengers.
这家非营利组织叫什么
What's the non-profit called?
奇点计划
The Singularity Project.
SP就是这个意思
S.P..
是时候玩点扑克了
It's time to go play some poker.
这可以帮我打入奇点计划
It could be my way into the Singularity Project.
JP威廉姆森
这是河牌[德州扑克术语] 只剩下两个人了
That's the river card, and it's down to two.
有乘客本·斯通
We got Passenger Ben Stone,
刚从外星人绑♥架♥中脱身
fresh from his alien abduction...
和大卫·詹姆斯
and David James,
信息技术产业大机器中一枚无关紧要的小齿轮
an insignificantly small cog in the IT Machinery.
很抱歉你得和这家伙一起工作
I'm sorry you got to work with him.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you, thank you.
想的越多 错的越多
Think too long, you think wrong.
他跟注 好的 我们看看
He calls. All right, let's see them.
同时翻牌
Turn them, same time.
本赢了
And Ben takes it!
扑克是概率的游戏 数学帮了我
Come on, poker's a game of probability. Math helps me.
又一个搞会计的家伙以为
Oh, another accounting guy that thinks
信息技术不如数学严谨
IT is less rigorous than math.
老兄 才不是
Dude, not at all.
其实我更无法想象如何处理那么多数据
In fact, i can't imagine handling all that data coming in.
安全性 存储
You know, the security, the storage.
终于被尊重了
Some respect, finally.
你应该看看来自那些大公♥司♥的
Hey, you should see ?some of these raw data dumps
原始数据转储
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表