剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
Okay, the last thing he needs is the mommy-drop.
开始他是得了癌症的小孩
First he was the cancer kid.
现在又成了828航♥班♥上的小孩
Now he's the 828 kid.
就让他第一天正常点去上学吧
Let him just show up on day one being normal.
好吧 但如果你看到任何异状
All right, but if you see anything strange
或者卡尔感觉不舒服 你就...
or if Cal gets sick again, you've got --
我会打电♥话♥发短♥信♥跟你们视频
I'll call and text and Snapchat.
放轻松
Relax. ?
16岁孩子的智慧
The wisdom of a 16-year-old.
你还是坐我车吗 现在能走吗
Am I still driving you? Can we get going?
你也早上好
Good morning to you, too.
抱歉
Sorry.
我一直想忘掉杰瑞德
It's just I'm trying to get Jared out of my head,
但警监却坚持让我们俩一起巡逻
and the captain insists we ride patrol together.
也许是杰瑞德在坚持
Maybe it's Jared who's insisting.
我得准备走了
I got to get ready.
祝你工作愉快
Have fun at work.
今晚见
See you tonight.
快看 是那个828小孩
Check it out. It's that 828 kid.
那架飞机
The plane.
听我说 你会表现很棒的
Hey. You're gonna do great.
好了各位 学校开门了
All right, guys, school's open.
快进去吧
There you go.
早上好
Good morning.
早
Good morning.
斯通
Yo, Stone!
你迟到了
I see you coming in here late.
被你发现了
Busted.
别失去他
Don't lose him.
找到你了
There you are.
紧急服务小组的电♥话♥ 他们找你
I'm on with ESU -- They're asking for you.
在弗里德曼学院一座大楼的楼顶
They got a jumper
有个要跳楼的人
on top of a building at Freedman College.
他们需要警探去处理吗
They need a detective?
那人是828航♥班♥上的乘客
Guy was on Flight 828.
他们毫无办法
They've hit a wall.
紧急服务小组想也许他会愿意和你沟通
ESU thinks that he might talk to you.
JP威廉姆森
斯通
Stone!
你过来
Get your ass in here.
-什么事 -你知道这个吗 来看看
- What's up? - You know about this? Check it.
这是什么网站
What site is that?
828航♥班♥粉丝网站
It's an 828 Fan Site.
828航♥班♥中心
蒙特哥828航♥班♥的人们
他们失踪五年半的前前后后
有好多内容呢
There's a bunch of 'em.
我们应该放张咱们的照片
We should post a pic of us, all right,
算是对公♥司♥的小小宣传
a little, uh, publicity for, you know, the company.
-我看还是算了 -真扫兴
- Yeah, I'd rather not. - Buzzkill.
不会吧
Seriously?
大家行动吧
All right, people, let's go!
消防演习 找到紧急逃生路线
Fire-drill protocol, find your exit routes,
大家要有秩序 来吧
let's keep it orderly. Come on.
是你拉的消防警报
You pulled a fire alarm?
你在...
What are y--
拉消防警报既容易被发现又很初级
Pulling a fire alarm would be visible and rudimentary.
我想办法触发了消防警报
I caused the fire alarm to happen.
你来这干什么 万斯
What are you doing here, Vance?
我来这是因为
I'm here because as it turns out...
我们需要彼此的帮助
...we need each other.
你是斯通
You're Stone?
是的 这位是瓦斯克斯警探
Yeah. This is Detective Vasquez.
我是大卫·布兰迪斯 认识这个人吗
Dave Brandis, how you doing? You recognize this guy?
-要跳楼的人 -他是哈维·斯泰因
- That's our jumper? - That's Harvey Stein.
我见过他一两次
Yeah, I've met him a couple of times.
他现在有点焦躁不安
Yeah, well, he's a little bit troubled right now.
我把你们俩带上去
I'm gonna take you two up there, okay?
他在上面多久了
How long's he been up there?
差不多一个小时了
Almost an hour.
他挑了一个好地方 在一个斜的屋顶上面
He picked a perfect spot above a slanted roof.
没办法放置空气垫
There's nowhere to put the airbag.
有人通知媒体了吗
Has anyone talked to the press?
他们知道他是828航♥班♥的乘客吗
Do they know he's Flight 828?
-我觉得应该没有 -好 就保持这样吧
- No, I don't think so. - Okay, let's keep it that way.
我去了你们说的那个农场
I went to this farm of yours.
如果乘客们曾经在那里
If the passengers had been there,
他们已经被转移了
they've been moved,
我猜是转移到另一个场所
I presume to another facility.
那你是相信我的疯狂理论了
So, what, you believe my crazy theories now?
我相信你的方向是对的
I believe you're on the right track, yes.
那接下来呢
So what happens now?
你找到地点了吗
Did you get a location?
优盘上的信息是原始数据
The data on the flash drive is raw.
数字之类的 大部分都没有上下文
Numbers, largely without context.
是某种什么东西的测量数值
Measurements of some kind.
没什么像地址的数据
Nothing that remotely resembled an address.
至少我没看出来
At least not to me.
你真的需要我的帮助
And you really want my help?
你有本领能偷出这个信息
You were smart enough to steal this data.
也许你也有本领能解读信息
Maybe you're smart enough to make sense of it.
等等 你又审讯又监视
Wait, why should I trust you
我凭什么要相信你
with all the interrogations, the surveillance --
你说得对 我对你们一直有怀疑
You're right, I've been treating you with suspicion.
不是 你一直把我们当敌人
No, you've been treating us like enemies.
我是在保护我的国家
I've been protecting my country.
这是我的职责
That's my job.
斯通先生 本
Mr. Stone -- Ben --
我们没有那么不同
we're not that different.
我理解你所做的
I get what you're doing.
为保护你所爱的人 你不惜让自己承担风险
You're putting yourself at risk to protect your loved ones.
我表示敬意
I respect it.
如果我们想找出这些人来
If we're gonna find these people,
我们就得合作
we're gonna do it by working together.
不如你先把优盘还给我
Well, you can start by giving the flash drive back.
这是台从来没有连接过网络的电脑
This is an air-gapped computer.
我把优盘的内容存进去了
I've loaded it with the flash-drive contents.
这是你的新手♥机♥
This is your new phone.
已加密 无法追踪
It's encrypted, untraceable.
我的号♥码在上面
My number's in there.
你看过数据之后给我打电♥话♥
Call me when you've looked at the data.
我考虑一下
I'll think about it.
-哈维 你还好吗 -别过来
- Harvey, you okay? - Don't come over here!
可以吗
Good?
我是米凯拉·斯通
It's Michaela Stone.
我和你一样 也在飞机上
I was on the plane with you.
我也是乘客之一
I'm one of the passengers.
小米 小心一点
Mick, please be careful.
我没事 没事的
I'm okay. It's okay.
-你确定吗 -确定
- You sure? - ?Yeah.
哈维
Harvey.
哈维 你记得我吗
Harvey, do you remember me?
我是个警♥察♥ 飞机爆♥炸♥时我也在机库
I'm a cop. I was at the hangar with you after the plane exploded.
别再靠近了
That's close enough.
我知道你为什么来这里
I know why you're here, okay?
我了解你现在的感受
I know exactly what you are feeling right now.
我不认为你知道
I don't think so.
你回来时世界已大不相同
You've come back and the world's moved on
你觉得自己无法融入这个世界
and you don't know where you fit in anymore.
我理解
I get it.
不 你不理解
No. No, you don't.
不是这样的
That is not it.
不是这样的
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表