剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
终于有人站出来管事了
Finally someone taking charge.
或许你也能帮我夺回我的人生
Maybe you can help me get my life back, too.
我从少年得志的创业者变成一无所有
I went from entrepreneur wunderkind to out on my ass.
别急 艾德里安 我们都在同一阵营
Hang on, Adrian. We're all on the same side here.
飞机爆♥炸♥时你们都出现了
Now, you all showed up when the plane exploded,
所以我们知道在降落后
so we know you've had
你们都有奇怪的经历
strange experiences since we landed.
有人在过去十天内有这样的经历吗
Has anyone had one in the last 10 days?
-可能是种幻觉 -你们知道我们不知道的事
- A vision, maybe? - You know something we don't.
今天我经历了一件事 我
Today something happened to me. I --
就好像我被传送进了一场暴风雪
It was like I was transported into a snowstorm.
-这是什么意思 -我们不知道
- Okay. What does that mean? - We don't know.
但能确定的是我们必须共享信息
But what we are sure of is that we have to share information.
那样又有什么好处
But what good will that do?
可能会挽救你们的生命
It might just save your lives.
你们中有些人知道 我研究共享意识
As some of you know, I study shared consciousness,
比如你们都经历过的呼召
like the callings you've all experienced.
我觉得我和你们一起
I don't think it was an accident
在那架飞机上并不是意外
I was on that flight with you.
我觉得自己就是为了诠释这一切而上的飞机
I think I was there to be an interpreter.
欢迎你们所有人来这里
You're all welcome here.
我朋友同意我在春天前使用这别♥墅♥
A friend of mine lent me the use of this place until the spring.
她研究"共享意识"
She studies "Shared consciousness"
然后正好在飞机上
and just happens to be on the plane?
世间总会有巧合
Coincidences happen.
也总会有阴谋 想想看
So do conspiracies. Think about it.
如果这整件事都是她的变♥态♥科学实验怎么办
What if this whole thing is her twisted science experiment?
-她一直在帮我们 -她当然要这样
- She's been a help to us. - Well, sure she has.
她在争取你们的信任
She's trying to get you to trust her.
必须到此为止了
It has to stop.
不能让东西落入不怀好意的人之手
Things can't fall into the wrong hands.
东西
Things?
机长 如果你知道什么有帮助的
Captain, if you know something that can help --
也许我知道 也许我不知道
Maybe I do, and maybe I don't.
但不论如何 我要自己搞明白
But whatever's going on, I'm gonna figure it out alone.
你不需要这样 让我
You don't have to. Let me --
听着 在驾驶舱的那个人不是你
Look, you weren't in that cockpit.
没人会把蒙航828的遭遇怪到你头上
No one's blaming you for what happened to MA 828.
你帮不了我
You can't help me.
来这完全是浪费时间
Coming here was a waste of time.
抱歉 我没有偷听
Sorry. I wasn't eavesdropping.
我是在偷听 但他看起来很烦恼
I mean, I was, but he seemed so aggro.
是啊 在农场的时候
Yeah, at the farm,
你有没有印象碰到过一个叫少校的人
do you remember ever coming across someone called the Major?
这是有的意思吗
Is that a yes?
我无意中听到过他们
I-I overheard them on speakerphone
和一个他们称为少校的人打电♥话♥
talking to someone they called Major.
那时劳伦斯很害怕 感觉就像
Laurence was scared, like the way you are
在和一个比自己权力大很多的人讲话
with someone who's ?way more powerful than you are.
他的语气充满歉意 想要更多的钱
He was apologetic, asking for more money.
少校说钱不是问题
The Major said money wasn't a problem.
"圣杯是无价的"
"The Holy Grail is priceless."
圣杯
Holy Grail?
我记得这个是因为它听起来很怪
I remember 'cause it was a weird thing to say.
不知道是什么意思
No clue what it meant.
不管少校在找什么 她都急切想要得到它
Whatever the Major's ?looking for, she wants it. Bad.
她
She?
米凯拉的呼召是"找到她"
Michaela's calling. "Find her."
你能确定少校是女性吗
Are you positive the Major is a woman?
是的 这个很关键吗
Yeah. That a big deal?
可能是 谢谢你
It just might be. Thank you.
你去哪了
Where'd you go?
你没死 没进监狱
You're not dead. You're not in jail.
拜托 你肯定就在什么地方
Come on. You got to be out there somewhere.
其实我就在这里
Right here, actually.
你刚找的不是我吗
Not me you were looking for?
我没想到你这么快就回来工作
I didn't expect you ?to be back to work so soon.
你本来可以利用"差点死了"这件事
You know, you could've milked the "Almost died" thing
趁机多请几天病假
for way more sick days.
医生说我可以出院了
Doc gave me the green light.
而且
And, uh,
我有话和你说
I wanted to talk to you.
晚点可以吗 我正急着查这桩失踪案
Later, okay? I'm hot on this missing-person's thing.
失踪的是一位被扣押乘客的妻子
It's the wife of one of the detainees.
里奥哈斯派我调查这件事
Riojas signed off on me investigating it.
好吧 告诉我最新进展
Okay. Bring me up to speed.
他是个律师 相当有钱
Uh, he's an attorney, serious money.
看起来她在828航♥班♥事故后失去了一切
Looks like she lost everything after 828.
我们手上的最新地址是
Last known address that we have
婚礼/庆典
保罗·桑提诺和海伦·道尔
阿斯托利亚的一条破街
is some crappy street in Astoria.
-社交媒体呢 -完全没有
- Social media? - Zero presence.
她没来机库
She didn't come to the hangar.
我找到的所有信息都显示他们是一对恩爱夫妻
I mean, everything that I found suggests a loving couple.
那她为什么不出现
So...why didn't she show?
你觉得她出事了
You think something happened to her.
我不知道怎么想 她就这样消失了
I don't know what to think. She...vanished.
我们去找她
Let's go find her.
意外吧
Surprise.
-我一直想着你呢 -我也一样
- Now, there's a face I've missed. - ?Same.
比如我不骑车了 我们去攀岩训练怎么样
How about I cancel my bike ride and we can hit the climbing gym?
又离阿卡迪亚进一步了
One step closer to Acadia.
你也可以来看我们啊
Or you could come see us.
奥莉芙 我想去 但是这得你妈妈说了算
Olive, I-I'd love that, but it's really up to your mom.
她不会开口的
She's not gonna ask.
我能看出来她想你
I can tell she misses you,
但是她好像在惩罚自己
but it's like she's punishing herself.
给她点时间想清楚
Give her time to process.
就好像他们又重新死了一次一样
Well, it's like they died all over again.
她不怎么笑 也不吃饭
She's barely smiling. She's not eating.
看到她这样 比飞机失事更让我难过
Seeing her like that messed me up more than the plane,
我不能再经历一次了
and I can't do it again.
我也不希望你再经历一次
And I don't want you to.
如果你还爱我们
Then if you still love us...
帮帮我 帮帮她吧
...help me help her.
求你了
Please.
飞机消失的五年半里
During the 5 1/2 years the plane was missing,
人们已经彻底研究了
the flight path, weather pattens,
飞机的飞行线路 天气情况以及遥感数据
and telemetry have been exhaustively studied.
国家运输安全委员会用了十八个月才得出报告
The NTSB report took 18 months.
报告还漏洞百出
And it's full of holes.
您正在收听
亚伦·格洛佛的《828登机口》
第五集
但我不会放弃 我要找出真♥相♥
But I'm not giving up. I'll find the truth.
我以为今天是我带他们
I thought I had them today.
卡尔让我过来 我以为他告诉你了
Uh, Cal asked me to come. I figured he told you.
没有
Oh. No.
爸爸
Dad!
伙计 你好啊
Hey, buddy.
学校怎么样
How was school?
很好啊 过来 我一直在练习投篮
Good. Uh, come on. I've been working on my shot.
快进了 利用腿部
Almost. Use your legs.
妈妈为什么不让你回家
Why won't Mom let you come home?
妈妈没有不让我回家 伙计
Mom's not keeping me away, buddy.
我有些事情要处理
There's just things I got to take care of.
是为了让我们都能安全
Things to keep us all safe.
我知道 但是你为什么不能在家里做呢
I know. But why can't you do any of that here?
伙计 我也希望我可以
I wish I could, buddy.
我和妈妈对你们的爱有一座山那么重
Mom and I both love you a ton.
两座山
Two tons.
两座山的爱就有两座山那么重
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表