剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
it got people killed.
有一位乘客的朋友们就因此出了事
It happened to the friends of this other passenger.
-哈维·斯泰因 -杰瑞德差点也死了
- Harvey Stein. ?- It almost happened to Jared.
但他活了下来
But it didn't.
现在我们觉得 希望 之前的...
So, now we think -- hope -- that it was a...
是个不幸的巧合
tragic fluke.
好了 你保护我的时代
Okay, the era of you protecting me,
已经结束了
that's over.
如果你有任何有助于找到卡尔的信息
If you know something that will help us find Cal,
一定要告诉我
I want to hear about it.
本 如果我不能
Ben, I would rather die
用尽全力去救我们的儿子
than not do everything in my power
那我宁愿死
to save our son.
我们认为少校知道卡尔的事
We somehow think the Major knows about Cal.
卡尔的什么事
Knows what, exactly?
知道他会画画
That he draws things.
对
Yeah.
有时候 他画的内容
And sometimes, the things that he draws,
是已经发生的事 但他根本不可能知道
they've happened already, but he couldn't have known.
还有些时候 事情还没发生
Other times, they haven't happened yet,
而发生的时候...
and when they do --
什么 什么叫他画的内容
What -- What do you mean he draws them?
你看
Look.
这是托马斯
This is Thomas.
他是828航♥班♥上的偷渡者
He was a stowaway on 828.
卡尔知道 知道他的名字 甚至他的藏身之处
Cal knew -- knew his name, even where he was hiding.
这里是我们找到失踪乘客的地方
And this is a place where we found a group of missing passengers.
这里是
And this...
这是
Is that...?
我们
Us.
现在的我们
Right now.
接下去怎么办
Now what?
老天 他看起来害怕极了
God, he looks terrified.
是啊 但他画了这些
Yeah, but just because he drew it
并不意味着
doesn't necessarily mean that --
你也说了这些画最终都实现了
You said yourself all these other drawings came true.
为什么这个会不同呢
Why shouldn't we ?assume the same of this one?
等等 还有好多页 各位
Wait, wait, wait. There's more pages, guys.
那是少校吗
Is that the Major?
也许 我不知道
Maybe. I don't know.
好吧 这里一定还有点什么
Okay. There's got to be something else in there.
有一页不见了
There's a page missing.
可能他拿走了
Maybe he took it with him.
也可能是别人偷了
Or someone stole it.
奥特姆 她曾和卡尔在公♥寓♥
Autumn, sh-she was at the apartment with Cal.
她...在看他画的画
She...was looking at his sketches.
如果是她拿了那页纸 我会拿回来的
So if she's got the page, I'll get it back.
等等
Wait.
所有这些 树 湖
All these -- trees, lake,
岩石
rocks.
我觉得他给我们留了张地图
I think he left us a map.
看着像北部 可是哪里呢
It looks like upstate, but where?
等一下 往回翻
Wait. Go back.
我认得这里
I recognize this.
去年夏天我在卡茨基尔山脉的坦纳斯维尔镇广场
Last summer, I was in Tannersville in the Catskills, the Town Square.
旗杆 教堂尖塔下的雕塑...
This flagpole, the statue under the steeple of the church --
-看着就跟这一样 -你确定
- it looked just like this. - You're positive?
不 这是个蜡笔画
No, it's a crayon drawing.
我没法确定 但是有可能是
I'm not positive, but it could be.
那我们就得过去一趟
Then we should get up there.
如果你是对的
I mean, if you're right,
其它的画可能也是有名的地标性建筑
the other drawings could be landmarks that'll show up.
那家里的十九个警♥察♥怎么办
What about the 19 cops in our house?
不能让他们知道这个
No, they can't know any of this.
我们要假定少校在执法机关
We have to assume the Major has eyes and ears
里里外外都安插了眼线
up and down law enforcement.
-我们得摆脱他们 -怎么摆脱
- We have to get rid of them. - How?
我来打个电♥话♥
Let me make a call.
-格蕾丝 -本
- Grace. - Ben.
卡尔没事
Hey, Cal's fine.
他很好 他和史蒂夫在一起
He's fine. He's with Steve.
-天啊 你跟他讲话了吗 -我才见过他
- Oh, my God. Did you talk to him? - Yeah, I just saw him.
他睡得很香 史蒂夫手♥机♥关机了
He's fast asleep. Steve had his phone off.
-他没想到我们可能会打电♥话♥ -我的天
- He had no idea we'd be calling. - Oh, God.
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thank you. - Yeah.
克莉丝
Hey, Chris.
我不知道你也被派到这个案子上了
I didn't know you were working this case.
我是这家人的朋友
I'm friends with the family,
我也想帮忙
so I thought I'd help out.
虚惊一场
False alarm?
没错 孩子跟他爷爷在一起呢
Yeah, kid's with his grandfather.
自从飞机回来以后
You know, the whole family,
全家人一直都有点紧张兮兮的
they've been a bit edgy since the plane came back.
我想他们一上来就往最坏的情况去想了
I think they just jumped to the worst-case scenario.
你肯定吗
You sure about this?
照片是今天拍的
That picture was taken today?
对啊 十分钟以前
Yeah, 10 minutes ago.
那好啊 好消息
Okay, well, good news, then.
完美的消息
Great news.
那好吧 伙计们 收队
All right, guys, wrap it up.
虚惊一场
False alarm.
太感谢了
Thanks so much.
很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我很高兴你儿子没事
I'm just glad your son is safe.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
小意思
Yeah, no biggie.
只不过是我的饭碗
Just my career.
我们有个嫌疑人在车里
We have a suspect in the car.
我们觉得她知道卡尔的去向
We think that she knows where Cal went.
我们可以把她带回去 从这个方向下手
We can take her in and work that angle.
我刚刚告诉半个警♥察♥局孩子找到了
You want to take a kidnapping suspect into the precinct
现在你却要把绑♥架♥嫌疑犯带回局里
after I just told half the NYPD there's no missing kid?
在828航♥班♥之前她身上就有很多的逮捕令
She has tons of open warrants from before 828.
只要我们把她抓进去 我们想问她什么都行
Once we get her in the box, we can ask her whatever we want.
不对 我们为什么要把警♥察♥支走
Uh, no, we're sending the cops away why?
因为我们比他们知道的多
Because we know more than they do.
相信我
Trust me.
好吧 格蕾丝和我要
All right, Grace and I are gonna
开车去坦纳斯维尔
start the drive up to Tannersville.
我们会沿途寻找卡尔留下的线索
We'll look for Cal's clues along the way.
借辆车
Hey, borrow a car.
用你名字租的任何车一旦过了收费站
Anything registered to you is gonna tip off the Major
-少校就会知道 -也是
- by the time you hit the first tollbooth. - All right.
什么事
What is it?
丹尼有辆货车
Danny has a truck.
我们去取吧
Then let's go get it.
我会给他发信息
I'll text him.
我想帮忙
I want to help.
你来看家 爷爷正赶过来
You're home base. Grandpa's on his way.
把门锁好 除了爷爷其他人来都不能开门
Lock the door. Open for him but nobody else.
如果你们俩看到或者听到什么
If either one of you sees anything or hears anything,
立刻给我们打电♥话♥
you call us ASAP.
听着 我们会找到他 好吗
Hey, we're gonna find him, all right?
不会有事的
This is gonna be okay.
把门锁好
Lock the door.
距离坦纳斯维尔5英里
这是他的另一辆车
So, this is his other vehicle?
他户外用的车
His outdoorsy.
他装备很多
He has a lot of gear.
预计接下来四天气温会很低
Expect low, frigid temperatures for the next four days.
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表