剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
Well, we had to do something.
本
Ben.
我们应该告诉奥莉芙卡尔听到呼召的事吗
Are we gonna tell Olive about Cal's callings?
我们不能冒这个险
We can't take that risk.
对 但是全家人只有奥莉芙
Right, but keeping Olive isolated
被蒙在鼓里 这样也不安全
from the rest of the family, that has its own dangers.
我知道 格蕾丝 但是有人因此死了
I know, Grace. But people died.
在我们弄清楚这两者是否有联♥系♥之前 我
Until we know for sure it's unrelated, I --
等下 知道呼召的人...马上就会死吗
Wait. The people who died... that happened right away?
在知道呼召的几天后就死了
Within a few days of learning about the callings.
好吧 所以...
Okay, so...
我们要证明这个理论是错误的
let's just make sure this theory is definitively disproven.
我只需要...
All I have to do is...
活着就可以了 对吧
live, right?
接下来该做什么
So now what?
我也不知道
I wish I knew.
有熏猪皮吗
Do you have any pork rinds?
有 那边可能还剩一两袋
Yeah. Check over there. There might be one or two left.
失踪
伊齐基尔·詹姆斯·兰德勒
2017年12月失踪
如有此人消息
请联♥系♥当地警长
这个我能拿走吗
Can I take this?
当然可以
Sure.
这事太悲剧了
Real tragedy.
一直没找到他的尸体
Body's never been found.
当然找不到了 我知道发生了什么
'Course, I got a pretty good idea what really happened.
什么
What?
他自杀了
He offed himself.
是吗 你为什么这么说
Yeah? Why do you think that?
他妹妹 克洛伊 2006年死于同一座山上
His sister, Chloe, died on this same mountain in 2006.
也许他家里人都被诅咒了
Cursed family, I guess.
泽克
Zeke?
你怎么有那么多字母
How'd you get that many letters?
-等下 -这...别动
- Wait a second. - This -- Excuse me.
管好你自己的字母吧
Mind your own letters.
剥
Peel.
不 怎么回事
No. What?
你们接着玩 我去开门
You guys keep playing. I'll get the door.
-杰瑞德 -格蕾丝 你好
- Jared. - Hey, Grace.
对不起 突然来打搅你们
Sorry to just show up.
没关系 进来吧
No, not at all. Come on in.
卡尔怎么样
How's Cal?
你自己看看吧
See for yourself.
杰瑞德
Jared.
大家好
Hi, guys.
你好 小伙子 你怎么样
'Sup, little man? How's it going?
我有一个字母"Q"
Ugh. I have a "Q."
除此之外 他一切都好
Other than that, he's great.
谢谢你昨天做的一切
Thanks for what you did yesterday.
应该的
Of course.
你们有小米的消息吗
Have you guys heard from Mick?
我有点着急了
I'm starting to get worried, actually.
她没事
Uh, she's fine.
山上的手♥机♥信♥号♥♥就是不太好
The cell service up there is pretty spotty.
为什么她还在山上
Why's she still up there?
她说想要独处减压
Said she wanted some alone time, decompress.
真的吗
Really?
一群怪胎
Freaks!
大家都没事吧
Everyone okay?
别出去
Stay inside!
别站起来
Just...don't get up.
你在这 我去追他们
Hey, stay here. I'm going after them.
熏猪皮卖♥♥完了
They were out of pork rinds.
猜到了
Figures.
听着 我明白
Look. I get it, okay?
我第一次受到呼召时
The first time that I had a calling,
也想假装没听到
I wanted to pretend that it wasn't happening, too.
但是逃避是没有用的
But you can't just run away from this.
我没有 我只不过是一走了之而已
I'm not. ?I just sort of walking away.
去哪 回到你家人身边吗
To go where? Your family?
我说了 我没有家人
I told you. I don't have any family.
那克洛伊呢
What about Chloe?
我妹妹吗 她曾经是我的家人
My sister? Yeah, she was family.
而且是最好的家人
She was the best version of family.
但是她死了
And she's dead.
你怎么...
How did you...
寻人启事
寻人启事还挂在鱼饵店里
This was still hanging at the bait shop.
店主真的很喜欢聊天
Guy there really likes to talk.
这我记得
Oh, I remember.
泽克 请节哀
Look, Zeke, I'm sorry, okay?
我能感同身受失去亲人的悲痛
I know how hard that kind of loss can be.
不 你不能
No, you don't know.
克洛伊过世后
After Chloe died,
我的家彻底支离破碎
my family was ripped apart from the inside out,
这个地方却不断地提醒我这一点
and this whole area is a constant reminder of that.
所以我现在真正想做的是
So what I'd really like to do right now
离开这里 找一个最近的酒吧
is to leave this place and to go find the nearest bar.
对不起 泽克
Look, I'm sorry, Zeke.
你得告诉我洞穴在哪
I need you to show me where the cave is.
我没法解释原因
I can't explain why exactly,
但我知道我们要一起去
but I know that we need to do it together.
我信任你 我希望你也能信任我
I'm trusting you. I'm asking for you to trust me.
好吧 我带你去那个洞穴
Fine. I'll take you to the cave.
但是之后我要下山走人
But then I need to get the hell off this mountain, okay?
好
Okay.
顺便说一句 我骗了你
Oh, and, uh, by the way, I lied.
在他们把摄像头喷黑之前
And that's all it recorded
只拍到了这个
before they ruined the camera.
我们拿到了砖头和油漆罐
We got the brick and the paint can.
希望能取到上面的指纹
Hopefully we can get the prints off them.
但愿如此 因为监控无法辨认他们的身份
Hope so, 'cause we can't I.D. them from the footage.
他们知道自己在干什么
They knew what they were doing.
连逃跑计划都想好了
Yeah, they had a getaway plan.
我很快就跟丢了
I mean, I lost them pretty quickly.
孩子们还可以
Kids are coping all right, I think.
我们会派一辆车守在门外
And we'll post a car outside,
确保那些小混混不会再回来
make sure these punks don't come back.
谢谢 谁会干这种事呢
Thank you. I mean, who would do this?
你觉得会不会是那些外面晃来晃去
Do you think it could be those crazy people who stand around,
举着标语的疯子
holding up signs,
就像卡尔在街上遇到的那个女人
like that woman who came up to Cal on the street?
不 他们觉得我们就像是神
No, they think we're practically deities.
他们想...我也不知道 膜拜我们吧
They're trying to, I don't know, worship us.
我不觉得是他们朝我们窗户扔砖头
I just don't see them throwing bricks through our window.
但是我们要找出是谁干的
But we need to find out who did.
让警♥察♥去查吧
Let us do the police work, okay?
两位 我们会抓到他们的
Guys, we'll get them, all right?
还有多远
How much farther?
快到了 就在前面
We're close now. It's just ahead.
到了
Here it is.
太惊人了
It's amazing.
我可不喜欢
I'm not a big fan.
你喜欢石头吗
Got a thing for rocks?
我要发给我哥看
I'm sending it to my brother.
他喜欢石头吗
Ah. He's got a thing for rocks?
他喜欢解谜
He's got a thing for puzzles,
而这个洞穴恰好
and this cave just so happens to be
是巨大谜团的一部分
part of a really, really big one.
走吧 去看看召唤希望我们找到什么
Come on. Let's see what the calling wants us to find.
奥莉
Hey, Ollie.
你感觉如何
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表