剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
与外界隔绝 不和我交谈
shutting out the world, shutting out me,
所以我学你 不和你交谈
and so I spiraled and shut you out.
这么多年来 那个画面在我脑海里一遍遍浮现
I have replayed that again and again in my head over all these years.
这次我不想这样了
I want us to be different this time.
-我们得合作 -我们会的
- I need us to be partners. - We are.
我保证
I promise.
但我们要知道那架飞机到底发生了什么
But we need to know what happened on that flight,
谁在操控这一切
who's behind it.
是政♥府♥ 还是乘客之一
Is it the government or one of the other passengers,
是什么物理现象
some, I don't know, fluke of physics.
-我们必须查明白 -我们不用查明白
- We need to find out -- - No! We don't.
这是已知宇宙中最大的谜团
This is the biggest mystery in the known universe.
有专人负责调查 让他们查吧
There are other people trying to figure it out. Let them.
-格蕾丝 我需要... -本
- ?Grace, I need -- - Ben...
我们的儿子病了
our son is sick.
他现在不需要你当科学家
He doesn't need you to be a scientist right now.
他需要你当他的父亲
He needs you to be his father.
我需要你当他的父亲
I need you ?to be his father.
这是我们在飞机库里的时候
Okay, uh, NYPD duty logs
纽约警局的行动日志
from the time ?that we were at the hangar.
我过去一下
Just one sec.
你不是说要请事假吗
What happened to that personal day?
我把东西忘在这里了 我得回来拿
Forgot some stuff here. I had to come back and get it.
真的吗
Seriously?
-你这位朋友是谁 -别管了
- Who's your friend? - Don't worry about it.
什么情况米凯拉 卡尔真的生病了吗
What the hell, Michaela? Is Cal even sick?
我发誓他真的病了 我刚刚...
Yeah, he is, I swear. I just --
你答应过我 这不是你之前神神秘秘的行动之一
You swore to me this wasn't one of your things.
但你却在调查一些
But yet here you are digging into something
你不该管的事
you're clearly not supposed to.
你知道吗
You know what?
我已经不在乎了
I don't care anymore.
你想怎么做就怎么做吧
Do whatever you want.
别把我拖下水就行
Just leave me out of it.
好了 根据记录 我们被释放的那天
Okay, uh, according to this, the day that we were released,
纽约警局从机库护送四辆巴士
the NYPD escorted four buses from a hangar
到附近的政♥府♥庇护所
to nearby government shelters.
不 不是四辆 是五辆
No, not four. There were five.
一辆去了长岛的联邦应急管理局
One went to FEMA in Long Island.
一辆去了国土安♥全♥部♥在曼哈顿下城区的一处设施
One went to a DHS facility in Lower Manhattan.
你去了那里 一辆去了国王点
That's where you were taken. One went to Kings Point.
一辆去了新泽西州的利堡
One went to Fort Lee, New Jersey.
还有一辆 我记得很清楚
There was one more. I remember distinctly.
马尔科需要别人帮他翻译指示
Marko needed help translating the instructions.
他当时在五号♥巴士上
He was on bus five.
值班日志
但是根据记录 并没有五号♥巴士
Yet, according to this, there was no bus five.
828航♥班♥乘客获释
新闻画面不会骗人
News footage doesn't lie.
她是对的 显然一共有五辆巴士
She's right, there are clearly five buses here.
这怎么可能 一辆巴士怎么能凭空消失了
How is that even possible? You don't just misplace a bus.
除非你不想让人们知道它开去哪了
You do when you don't want people to know where it went.
政♥府♥是幕后黑手 看看这个
The government's behind this. Look at this.
我又重新检查了一遍找不到的人的名单
So, I went back over the list of the people I can't find,
有11个人
and 11 of them,
本来都该从那个机库走出来
all who supposedly walked out of that hangar,
在这个新闻画面上却不见踪迹
don't appear anywhere on this news footage.
他们要不就是外国公民
Every single one of them is either a foreign national
要不就是没有在世的亲属
or someone with no living relatives.
他们即便消失 也没有人会在意
It was people no one was gonna miss.
我觉得他们就是上了那辆巴士的人
That's who I think they put on that bus.
可是为什么呢 他们要去哪儿
But why? And where are they gonna go?
卡尔
Cal?
没事的 没事的
It's okay, it's okay.
他的药物没起作用
His meds aren't working.
体温仍未下降 2117号♥房♥间需要一名护士
His temp hasn't come down. I need a nurse in Room 2117.
没事的 妈妈在这儿
It's okay, Mom's here.
没事的 没事的 妈妈在这儿
It's okay. It's okay, Mom's here.
你只是做了个噩梦 只是个噩梦罢了
It's just a dream, it's just a dream.
检测到语言 保加利亚语
快点
没事了 没事了
Okay, okay.
我在这 我在这 我哪也不去 好吗
I'm here, I'm here. I'm not going anywhere, okay?
快告诉我你有所收获 小米
Tell me you got something, Mick.
卡尔的病情在恶化 我们得找到马尔科
Cal's getting worse. We got to find Marko.
我不知道找到的是什么 但算是有所收获
Okay, I don't know what I've got, but it is something.
我查了你发给我的图片上
So, I ran the tags on the screen caps
巴士的车牌
of the buses that you sent me.
州警车牌自动识别系统
The State Police's automatic license-plate reader
发现五辆巴士在离开机库后
got all five of them heading south
都朝南开了
after they left the hangar.
有记录显示车队通过多个地点
The entire caravan registered multiple hits --
隧♥道♥ 上高速公路的匝道
tunnels, highway on-ramps.
在驶出过境道路前还是五辆巴士
Five buses, until they exited the thruway,
之后便少了一辆
then one of them disappeared.
巴士不会凭空消失
Buses just don't disappear.
怎么不会 飞机不就凭空消失了吗
Why not? Happens to airplanes.
小米 你说那个收费站在哪儿来着
Hey, Mick, where did you say that toll plaza was?
就在伍百瑞外面的16号♥出口
Exit 16 right outside of Woodbury.
谷仓 谷仓
Barn, barn.
这些路太窄了
These roads are too narrow.
护士的打印机快被你用到没有墨了
I think the nurse's printing station is running out of ink,
肯定有更有效率的方法来解决这个问题
so there's got to be a more efficient way to solve this problem.
我们的资源有限
Well, we're kind of resource constrained.
也许这就是问题的关键
Then again, maybe that's the point.
也许呼召是想看我们愿意走多远
Maybe the calling wants to see how far we'll go.
什么 看我们是否会盲目追随吗
What? To see if we'll just blindly follow?
如果呼召让我们
What happens when a calling tells us
做我们其实并不想做的事情呢
to do something that we don't actually want to do?
什么 你以为我想玩"找到保加利亚人"吗
What? Do you think I want to be playing "Find the Bulgarian"?
不 我指的是杀人
No, I mean like killing someone
或者把什么炸上天之类的
or blowing something up.
那样的话我们该怎么办
What do we do then?
这不是我现在要考虑的问题
Right now, that's not my problem.
我只是想救我的儿子
I'm just trying to save my son.
我刚给你发了一张地图
I just sent you a map.
失踪的大巴一定是在出了高速
Now, the missing bus had to have disappeared
和到达绍斯菲尔德
sometime between when they left the thruway
之间的时段消失的
and when they hit Southfield.
要想不被其它监控拍到
Now, there's only a handful of roads they could've taken
他们能选的路很有限
without tripping another scanner.
而且 它不可能开太远
Then again, it couldn't have gone very far.
那一带是大♥片♥的农田
There's a ton of farmland out there
只有少数几栋建筑有可能藏下一辆大巴
but only a few buildings where they could've stashed a bus.
我把我在地图上能找到的都圈了出来
I've circled the ones I could find on the map.
好吧 我去查一遍
Okay, I'll go check them out.
听着 虽然我不知道你会发现什么
Listen, I have no idea what you're gonna find out there,
但我保证不是友军
but I'm betting it's not friendly.
叫上杰瑞德
Take Jared?
这不是个好主意
Yeah, that is a terrible idea.
我知道 但是很有必要
I know. But a necessary one.
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
我得要去北边查个事情
I have to go check something out upstate.
我跟你说了别把我牵连进来了
I already told you to leave me out of it.
我做不到
I can't.
本和我正在查
Ben and I are trying to track down
一位飞机上的乘客的下落 他失踪了
one of the passengers from the plane who went missing.
他和卡尔生病有关系
He has something to do with Cal being sick.
我觉得政♥府♥是幕后黑手
I think the government made them disappear.
你听着就跟电视里的那群疯子一样
You sound like one of those lunatics on television.
谢谢 我知道
Thank you. I'm well aware.
机库里有11名乘客
There were 11 passengers in the hangar
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表