剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
where she goes, ?who she talks to -- all of it.
不然呢
Or?
如果你需要喝双份才能熬过去
If you needed a double to get over it,
我猜审讯不是很顺利
I'm guessing the hearing didn't go that well.
我只被罚薪十日
I only got docked 10 days' pay.
就这样
That's it?
杰瑞德
Jared.
你为我出头意义重大
You standing up for me meant a lot.
-让我意识到我想... -如果你不介意
- It made me realize that I want -- - Look, if you don't mind,
我不想再谈这场审讯了
I'm kind of done thinking about the hearing.
我该走了
I should go.
好的
Yeah, of course.
不知道这对你能有多大帮助 但我只有这么多
I don't know how far it'll take you, but that's all I got.
谢谢
Thanks.
要不是你们回来了...
If you hadn't come back...
爸爸
Dad.
-我们得走了 -好 稍等一下 小家伙
- We need to go. - All right, in a minute, buddy.
我该带他回家了
I better get him home.
等到午夜后人流稀少了你再走
Wait until after midnight once the crowds thin out.
那样最保险
That'll -- That'll be safest.
-现在就走 爸爸 -卡尔
- Let's go now, Dad! - Cal --
-万事都互相关联 -爸爸 快点
- It's all connected. - Dad, come on.
快点 爸爸 我们走吧
Come on, Dad! Let's go!
卡尔 等等 怎么了
Cal, wait. What is it?
我们为什么要走
Why do we have to go?
有人来了
Someone's coming.
快走 他们想抓的是我
Go! It's me they want.
带你儿子安全离开
Get your son to safety.
祝你好运 好了 老兄 该走了
Good luck. All right, buddy. Time to go.
等等
Wait. Wait.
我觉得她是朋友
I think she's a friend.
至今为止他都说中了
He brought you this far.
等等
Wait! Wait!
有人吗 里面有人吗
Hello? Hello? Anyone there?
你是谁
Who is it?
我是乔治娅 贝萨妮的妻子
Georgia, Bethany's wife.
危险
禁止入内
还好我找到你了
Oh, thank God I found you.
贝萨妮在回来的路上被捕了
Bethany was arrested on her way back here.
被捕 被谁
Arrested? By whom?
国安局一个叫万斯的家伙
Some guy Vance from the NSA.
你确定你没有被跟踪吗
Are you positive you weren't followed?
我是从公♥寓♥楼的维修出口出来的
I took the service exit out of our building.
开车兜了很多圈 我们得上路了
Drove around in circles. We need to get on the road.
-我不想再添更多麻烦了 -不麻烦
- I don't want to cause no more trouble. - It's no trouble.
我知道整个计划 我还知道
I know the plan, and I know that
贝萨妮会想让我保证你的安全
Beth would want me to make sure you were safe.
继续练习你的终局棋招 小伙子
Keep practicing your end game, little man.
再见 托马斯
Bye, Thomas.
你怎么知道她是朋友
How did you know she was a friend?
说不好 只是有种感觉
I don't know. Just a feeling.
我真的好累
I'm really tired.
我们能回家吗
Can we go home?
好的 小家伙 我们回家吧
Yeah, buddy. Let's go home.
你妈妈该惦记我们在哪了
Your mom's probably wondering where we are.
怎么了
What's wrong?
米凯拉之前来过
Michaela stopped by earlier.
她说你工作遇上了麻烦
She said you're in trouble at work.
只是小问题
It was just a minor flare-up.
一切都在控制之中
Everything's under control.
她不应该让你担心
She shouldn't have worried you.
让我担心的是从米凯拉那里听说
What worried me is hearing about it from Michaela
而不是你
instead of you.
你赌上了工作保护她
You risked your job to protect her?
我的工作没有遇到危机
My job was never in danger.
你从来没向我隐瞒过
You've never hidden anything from me before.
你在为我保护她而生气吗
Are you mad that I protected her?
她是我最好的朋友 我们最好的朋友
She's my best friend, our best friend.
听着 我很欣慰你愿意为她出头
And, look...I love that you stick up for her.
但是告诉我 这是唯一的原因
But tell me that's the only reason.
我很同情米凯拉
I feel bad for Michaela.
那架飞机回来后
Everything's been a mess for her
她的生活就一团糟
since the day that plane landed.
就这个原因吗
And that's it?
就这个原因
That's it.
宝贝
Hey, babe.
2018年11月4日
回归之日
你知道今天是什么日子吗
You know what today is?
别告诉我你忘了我们的初吻三周年纪念日
Don't tell me you forgot our three-year first kiss-aversary.
杰瑞德 怎么了
Jared, what's wrong?
它回来了
It's back.
什么回来了
What is?
那架飞机
The plane.
米凯拉回来了
Michaela's back.
继续报道828航♥班♥
And now more on our continuing coverage
蒙特哥航♥空♥828号♥回来了
在时隔五年半后
of the miracle of Flight 828,
重新出现的奇迹
landing 5 1/2 years after it went missing.
191名乘客
The 191 passengers
回到了一个以为他们已经死去的世界上
will return to a world that gave them up for dead.
这些奇迹生还的人中
Among these recipients of a miraculous second chance
还有著名的教授菲奥娜·克拉克博士
is eminent scholar and professor Dr. Fiona Clarke.
我要走了
Um, I'm gonna go.
好
Y-Yeah.
妈妈
Hey, Mom.
亲爱的
Hey, love.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
没事
Yeah.
这话应该我来问你
That's what I should have asked you.
当你瞒着我 告诉你♥爸♥爸丹尼的事
When you kept on me about telling your dad about Danny.
我以为是因为你气我
I thought it was because you were mad at me
没有断个干净
for not making a clean break.
其实不是 对吗
That wasn't it, was it?
我爱爸爸
I love Dad.
我很高兴他回来了
And I'm so glad that he's back.
但丹尼也是我爸爸
But Danny's my dad, too.
我知道
I know...
没事的
and that's okay.
杰瑞德怎么样了
How's Jared?
问题解决了 我就说我能搞定
Problem solved. ?I told you I'd take care of it.
我有很多想法
Yeah. My head's spinning.
这样列出来看得更清楚些
I just needed to see it all clearly.
828航♥班♥阴谋论
对于一个今早还说自己不想和这趟飞机
This is a lot of work for a guy who said this morning
这些乘客 这些呼召扯上任何关系的人来说
he wanted nothing to do with the plane,
你研究得还真多
the passengers, the callings.
我是不想管
I tried to break away.
但是卡尔把我拉了回来
But Cal brought me back.
他也听到呼召了吗
Is he having callings?
他说他没有听到声音
He says he's not hearing voices,
但他知道一些他不该知道的事
but he knows things he shouldn't,
在事情发生之前就有预感
senses things before they happen.
和我们的不一样
It's not like with us.
他 他不一样
He's -- He's different.
我现在不能放之不管了
I can't walk away now.
这简直就像一张巨大的蜘蛛网
It's like a giant spider web.
我们都被困在其中
And we're all trapped in it.
万事都互相关联
It's all connected.
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表