剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
仪器什么也没检测到
Instruments never detected a thing.
气流
Turbulence.
感觉机顶都要被掀掉了 明白吗
Like the roof was going to come right off, you know?
我 我们
I... We...
你在说什么
What are you talking --
我要告垮这家航♥空♥公♥司♥
I'm gonna sue this airline into the ground.
我得打个电♥话♥ 好吗
I need to make a call, okay?
我得 我得联♥系♥我的男朋 未婚夫
I need -- I need to call my boy-- my fiance.
我儿子有白血病
My son has leukemia.
我不会允许你们对他做任何检测
He's not about to submit to testing of any kind.
我想要妈妈
I want my mom.
36小时后
本
Ben!
本 本 天啊
Ben! Ben! Oh, my God!
没事了 我们都没事
It's okay. We're okay.
我们没事
We're okay.
我不明白 你怎么和五年前一模一样
I don't understand. How are you exactly the same?
你 你一点都没长大
You...haven't aged a day.
奥莉芙
Olive.
卡尔 卡尔
Cal! Cal!
卡尔 卡尔 卡尔
Cal! Cal, Cal.
我懂 我懂 没事的
I know, I know, I know. It's okay.
妈和杰瑞德在哪儿
Where's, uh -- Where's mom and Jared?
我给杰瑞德发短♥信♥了
I texted with Jared.
他来不了 紧急工作
He couldn't make it over. Work emergency.
妈呢
And Mom?
你妈生病了
Your mom got sick.
她 她很顽强
She -- She fought so hard.
你在 你在说什么 病了
What do you -- What do you mean, sick?
她爱你们胜过自己的生命
She loved you kids more than life itself.
-你们对她来说就是一切 -不 不
- You were everything to her. - No! No, no.
我不久前 不久前还和她在海滩上奔跑
I was just -- I was just running with her on the beach.
我是来告诉她
I came out here to tell her
我和杰瑞德的事 她说的对
t-that she was right about me and Jared.
不 爸 不
No, Dad. No, no!
不 我不能
No, I can't --
全世界都在关注828航♥班♥
...as the entire world focuses on Flight 828.
五年间828航♥班♥去了哪里
Where was Flight 828 for five years?
包括宇航局 国土安♥全♥部♥和国♥家♥安♥全♥局
As a multitude of government agencies,
在内的多家政♥府♥部门突然降临纽约
including NASA, Homeland Security, and the NSA,
现在 这个世纪传奇
descend upon New York, the story of the century
触及了郊外皇后区的这个中产阶级社区
now touches this middle-class neighborhood here in suburban Queens.
万事都互相效力
《罗马书》8:28
在那之后 你妈做的
Your mom made it after...
那句老套的经♥文♥是她的口头禅
That cheesy verse was her mantra.
并且 应该是她对我说的最后一句话
Actually, I'm pretty sure it's the last thing she said to me.
很抱歉让你住地下室
I'm sorry to stick you down here.
我们尽可能久的保留你的公♥寓♥
We hung onto your apartment as long as we could,
但最终 不得不放手
but eventually, we had to let it go.
我能打个电♥话♥吗
Hey, can I use the phone?
当然
Yeah, of course.
谢谢
Thanks.
我们取消了座机
We gave up the landline.
你好 我是杰瑞德·瓦斯克斯 请留言
Hey, it's Jared Vasquez. Please leave a mess--
东西齐了
All set.
谢谢
Thank you.
格蕾丝
Hey, Grace?
听着 我知道你可能不想"坏影响小姐"
Look, I know you probably don't want, Miss Bad Influence
跟孩子们待在一起
hanging around the kids.
-我会收拾... -米凯拉 不是的
- I would get... - Michaela, no.
米凯拉 这是你的家
M-Michaela... this is your home.
你想待多久都可以
For as long as you'd like.
那是很久以前的事情了
That's ancient history.
对我来说就发生在两天前
It was two days ago for me.
我还是那个
I am still the same screw-up
你在牙买♥♥加告别的失败者
that you said goodbye to in Jamaica.
上天给了所有人一个重来的机会
The universe just gave all of us a do-over.
就让往事随风去吧
Everything that happened before goes out the window.
万事...
All things...
你还好吗
Are you okay?
嗯 我没事 抱歉
Yeah. Yeah, I'm okay. Sorry.
好吧
Okay.
有什么需要尽管说
Anything you need, please.
-我就在楼上 -好 谢谢
- I'm just upstairs. - Okay. Thanks.
万事都互相效力
《罗马书》8:28
我们盘问了所有人 一无所获
We interviewed every last one of them. Nothing.
而且仍未发现任何一种可追溯到
And still haven't come across a single substance
飞机起飞至降落这五年间的
dating from any time between the day the flight took off
物质
and when it returned.
仿佛这飞机一直在天上
It's as if the plane never left the sky.
需要我告诉你这是不可能的吗
Do I have to say out loud that that's impossible?
局长 飞机上所有人都没变老
Director, no one on that plane aged a day.
我想这已经不是什么不可能的事了
I think we've taken impossible off the table.
我简直不敢相信我的眼睛
As I live and breathe.
你好 警官
Hey, Sarge.
真是一个能享受终生的拥抱
Getting a lifetime supply of hugs.
当然了
Of course you are.
起死回生 这是你应得的
Come back from the dead, you've earned yourself a hug.
没想到你这么快就回来工作
Didn't expect you getting back to work this fast.
可能还得过段时间
Probably not quite yet,
前提是我在这还有工作
assuming I actually still have a job here.
严格来说 你还只能做文职
Technically, you still remain on desk duty.
等你准备好了我们能给你弄张桌子
I'm guessing we can drum up a desk for you when you're ready.
你太年轻了 简直和以前一模一样
You're so young. You look exactly the same.
是啊
Yeah.
你看起来更好 我不知道男人是怎么做到的
You look even better. I don't know how men do that.
我很抱歉我没去机场
I'm sorry I didn't come to the airport.
我是这起绑♥架♥案的首席警探
I'm lead detective on this abduction case.
要争分夺秒
Every hour counts.
警探
Detective?
自从你离开后 很多事情都变了
A lot has changed since you've been gone.
她是谁
Who is she?
洛德丝
Lourdes.
可以理解 她总是跟我说我有多幸运
That makes sense. She always told me how lucky I was.
米凯拉 整整两年
Michaela, it was two years
我都没有正眼看过别的女人
before I even looked at another woman.
抱歉 我...
Sorry. I...
你还好吗
You okay?
他的细胞计数没有任何变化 和五年前一样
His cell count is exactly the same. We're right where we were.
太惊人了 真的太惊人了
It's amazing. It's truly amazing.
所以我们接着用相同的疗法吗
So we pick up with the same regimen, right where we left off?
那是我们的备用方案
Well, that would be our backup plan,
但现在有新的治疗方法
but there's a new treatment protocol
专治卡尔这样儿科疾病
for pediatric cases within Cal's profile.
疗效十分显著
It's a game-changer.
怎么个有效法
Game-changer how?
新疗法还处于第三试验阶段
Well, it's still in the phase 3 trial,
所以我们得为他申请加入患者组
so we have to apply for him to join the patient group,
我马上就为他申请
which I'll do right now.
如果他被接收了并马上进行治疗
If we get him admitted and we get a jump on the treatment,
治愈的几率非常高
the odds are excellent.
能不夸大其词吗
Can we manage some expectations here?
你之前说他只能活六个月 说他活下去需要奇迹
You said six months. You implied it would take a miracle.
本 你在想什么呢
Earth to Ben.
你们都回到我们身边了
You all came back to us.
你现在就坐在这 宝贝
You are sitting here right now, baby.
这不就是活生生的奇迹吗
A miracle just happened!
稍后继续带来蒙特哥航♥空♥828号♥航♥班♥的报道
...coverage of Montego Air Flight 828 will continue,
首先为您带来全美广播公♥司♥四台的最新报道
but first this NBC4 Update.
来自阿斯托里亚的哈莉·派勒和萨曼莎·派勒
Sisters Hallie and Samantha Pyler of Astoria
于周日清晨在自家后院被人绑♥架♥
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表