剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
Know anyone at Rikers?
15分钟休息时间到
15 minutes, break's over!
我原本不信的
I didn't believe it.
接着我就看到你出现在电视里
Then I saw your face on TV.
你去了哪里
Where were you?
我真希望自己知道
I wish I knew.
是谁把你打成这样的
Who did this to you?
无所谓了
Doesn't matter.
不论他们说了什么 我都没做过
Whatever they told you, I didn't do it.
你当然没做过
Of course you didn't.
你过去总说 要做一个好人
You always said you have to be a good man.
我试过了 真的试了
I tried. I have.
去上学 不拉帮结派 所有这一切
School, no banging -- all that.
我在47街上的一家珠宝店找了份工作
I got a job at a jewelry store on 47th Street.
有时候轮到我闭店
Sometimes, I would close up.
一个月前的一天夜里 我在里屋被人偷袭了
One night a month ago, I got jumped in the back room,
等我醒来后 珠宝店被洗劫一空
and when I came to, everything was gone,
他们认为我勾结凶手作案
and they think that I was a part of it.
阿迪奥 你脸上的伤
Adio, what happened to your face
不是一个月前的
is not from a month ago.
我会为你争取的 孩子
I'm going to fight for you, son.
我会让你出来的
?I'm going to fight for you.
就在这前面
Just up here.
跟你之前的套装完全一样 只是换了个盒子
It's the exact set you had. It's just a different box.
不一样 我之前的那个有超级英雄人偶
It's not. Mine had superhero minifigs.
这个没有
This one doesn't.
行 我们到家再看 好吗
Okay, we'll look at it when we get home, all right?
而且 你可以三套混着玩 对吧
Besides, you know, you can mix three sets together, right?
他已复活
He is risen.
不在此处
He is not here.
-他已复活 -放开他
- He is risen. - ?Let go of him.
他已复活
He is risen.
不在此处
He is not here.
他已复活
He is risen.
剩下的都放在那边的盒子里了
Everything left's in the, uh, far case.
事实上 我们是为阿迪奥的事而来
Actually, we're here about Adio.
还要再问一次话吗
We still doing this?
之前的几个警探是怎么了
What happened to the last detectives?
我们不是警♥察♥ 这位是阿迪奥的爸爸
We're not the police. This is Adio's father.
你们好大胆 还敢来这里
You got some nerve walking in here.
他把我抢空了 所有的库存都没了
He cleaned me out -- entire inventory.
41年的努力付之一炬
41 years up in smoke.
你养的好儿子
Some son you raised.
你
You...
对不起 我爸其实是个好人
Sorry. My dad's actually a good guy.
我儿子也是
And so is my son.
我不知道该怎么说
Look, I don't know what to think.
要不是警♥察♥告诉我们
I mean, we didn't even know Adio was his name
我们甚至都不知道他叫阿迪奥
until the cops said so.
事实是 他给了我们一个假的身份证件
Turned out, he gave us a fake I.D.,
假的工作经历
fake job references.
当东西被偷光后 警报也没有响
So when everything disappears, no tripped alarm,
就他一个人在这里
he's the only one here.
她原话怎么说的
Tell me exactly what she said.
我没注意听
I wasn't focusing on the words.
我不记得了 我 当时很吓人
I don't remember. I -- Just it was scary.
儿子没事对吗
But he's fine?
就是化疗后的预期反应
As fine as can be expected after chemo
以及经历了一个疯女人的当面祈祷
and a crazy lady praying in your face.
这件事会很快过去的 我会弄明白的
We will get past this soon enough. I'm gonna figure it out.
我欣赏你这种解决问题的决心
I love your problem-solving mind,
但是我得知道卡尔会没事
but I need to know ?that Cal is going to be safe.
这一切会过去的
This'll die down.
我们只需在事件平息前格外警惕
We just need to be extra vigilant until it does.
万一过不去呢 你也看见新闻了
And what if it doesn't? You've seen the news.
整个世界都关注着我们
The whole world is obsessing over us.
人们上网一查就知道我们住哪里
People can go online ?and find out where we live.
我们会没事的
We will be okay.
相信我
I mean, come on.
我们家里住着个警♥察♥呢
We got a cop that lives in our house.
还能扣扳机呢
Trigger finger still works.
是啊 你以为呢
Yeah, what do you expect?
我十天前才去打过靶
I had range time 10 days ago...
从我的时间线来看的话
my time.
关于今天早上
About this morning...
洛德丝
Lourdes --
我不是故意要
I didn't mean to --
我需要点时间 好吗
I just need time, okay?
小米 如果你要用这事怪我一辈子
Mick, if you held this against me for the rest of my --
我跟你说过了 我没有因为任何事而责怪你
I told you I don't hold anything against you.
其实你可以 我能理解你
Well, you could, and I'd -- I'd get it.
请别惩罚洛德丝
And please don't punish Lourdes.
我没有惩罚她 杰瑞德
I'm not punishing her, Jared,
但是我看到你和她
but I saw her and you,
我感觉又恶心又头晕
and I felt like puking or fainting or both.
-如果你能从她的角度想想 -真的吗
- If you could just put yourself in her shoes -- - ?Really?
这就是你要说的吗
Is that where you're gonna go?
失去伊薇已经很难熬 然后又失去了你
Losing Evie was hard enough, but then you?
你消失的时候 洛德丝失去了她最好的朋友
Lourdes lost her best friend when you disappeared.
你对她来说不可替代
She never replaced you.
你对我来说也不可替代
And I couldn't replace you.
目前 我们没有任何证据
Now, at this point, we have no evidence
证明乘客或机组人员参与了这场爆♥炸♥
of passenger or crew involvement in the explosion.
但是 我们仍然怀疑他们之间有什么关系
But that said, we continue to suspect some nexus between --
万斯局长 容我插一句
Director Vance, if I may.
爆♥炸♥的事还不是重点
The explosion is a bit beside the point.
重点是着五年半间这架飞机去哪儿了
Where did that plane go for 5 1/2 years?
各种理论比比皆是
Theories abound.
有人说是虫洞
We could be talking about a wormhole,
有人说遇到了天外来客
about some kind of extraterrestrial encounter.
说白了 我们现在有危险吗
But more to the point, are we in danger?
这架飞机是某种武器的目标吗
Was the plane targeted by some kind of weapon?
或者飞机本身就是武器
Or is it the weapon?
我们知不知道这架飞机上的人
Do we even know if those are the same people
和2013年上飞机的人是否一样
that were on that plane in 2013?
我们已经测试了乘客的综合样本
We've tested comprehensive samples of the passengers
结果没有检测到任何异常现象
and haven't detected any anomalies.
我们现在在讨论国♥家♥安♥全♥问题
This is national security we're talking about.
在确定他们是否构成威胁之前
They should be incarcerated
他们应该被软禁起来
until we can determine whether or not they're a threat.
休斯局长 这里是美国 人们有权利
Director Hughes, this is still America. These people have rights.
如果有谁知道些什么
I-I suspect if anyone has answers,
那肯定是飞机上的某个人
it's someone on that plane,
最有可能的就是离飞机爆♥炸♥
most likely someone we found standing 100 yards away
不到90米的那20个人
when it blew to bits, which leaves 20 people.
你还做起饭了
What, you cook now?
我还以为自己什么怪事都见过了呢
Just when I thought things couldn't get any stranger.
谢谢你帮我安排了监狱会面
Hey, ?thanks for the jail hookup.
雷德的儿子怎么样了
How is Radd's son?
他的脸被人打了
His face is bashed in.
监狱里不安全
It's not safe in there.
如果他现在被定罪并且移交州里的话
Yeah, well, if he gets convicted and goes upstate,
那他现在待的地方就像个乡村俱乐部
the place he's at now is gonna seem like a country club.
看在他爸爸的份上 希望他是无辜的
I so want this kid to be innocent for his father's sake.
你能找找文件
Hey, can you pull the file
看看警♥察♥或者地方检察官有没有偷工减料吗
and see if the cops or D.A. cut some corners?
所以是警♥察♥失职吗
So it's the -- the police's fault?
我只是随口一问
I'm just spit-balling here.
那航♥班♥救了我孩子的命
Doesn't seem fair that that flight
但是威胁到了别人的孩子 似乎不太公平
may have saved my kid's life but threatened someone else's.
你是不是听到了什么 像上次一样
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表