剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
我却不知道我想要什么
And I don't know what I want.
不管我做什么我都是坏人 我厌烦了
But no matter what I do, I'm the bad guy, and I'm tired of it.
所以我们别这样了
So we're not doing this.
我明白 我该走了
I understand. I-I'll leave.
不不不 我会
No, no, no. I'll --
对不起 直到现在我才真正明白
I'm sorry. I never really understood until now.
我只想到了你重新得到了什么
I only thought about how much you got back,
却没有想过你失去了什么
not -- not what you lost.
奥莉芙希望你在这
Olive wants you here.
不 爸爸
No. Dad.
没关系 奥莉 我没事
It's okay, Ollie. I'm okay.
你知道自己在这很安全 对吗 伙计
You know you're safe here, buddy, right?
过来
Come here.
我非常爱你们
I love you guys so much.
我明天来看你们 我保证
Okay. I'll see you tomorrow. Promise.
杰瑞德 不 你现在不应该出现在这
Jared, no. You shouldn't be here right now.
不 别一直告诉我怎么做
Stop. Stop telling me what to do.
或者我该怎么想 小米
Or how I'm supposed to feel, Mick.
听着 你问我为什么没去机库
Look, you asked me why I didn't go to the hangar.
因为我知道如果我看见你
I didn't go because I knew if I saw you,
我就再也不会回家了
I would've never gone home.
小米 你不是一个大摆锤
Mick, you're not a wrecking ball.
你是我的灵魂伴侣
You're my soul mate.
不 杰瑞德 我不是
No, Jared, I'm not.
你就是
Yes, you are.
我每天醒来都希望看到你在我身边
I still wake up expecting to find you next to me.
小米 我还是一看见你
Mick, I still look at you,
就觉得世界上其他的一切都不存在了
and the rest of the world just goes away.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱的人一直是你
It's always been you.
我死而复生不是为了苟且活着
I didn't cheat death to live a half a life.
你也不是
Neither did you.
什么事
Yeah?
我找到黑鹰了
I found the Black Hawk.
十分钟前它从兰里紧急起飞
It went wheels up at Langley 10 minutes ago on red alert.
这是贵宾专机 某个人的私人专机
It's a VIP transpo, assigned for someone's personal use.
肯定是少校的
It's got to be the Major.
你知道她的名字吗
You get a name?
属于机密信息
Classified.
如果他们之前去了红钩区
If they were at Red Hook,
那他们很有可能是炸死我老板的幕后凶手
they're likely behind the explosion that killed my boss.
你之前问我 万斯会怎么做
You asked me what Vance would do.
他会想让我帮你
He'd want me to help you.
谢谢
Thank you.
看好你的家人们
Just watch your six.
黑鹰刚提交了一份飞行计划 目的地纽约
The Black Hawk filed a flight plan -- New York City.
不管这个少校是谁 她来了
Whoever the Major is, she's comin'.
少校来纽约了
我不知道她的名字
I don't know her name.
但她知道我和我的家人
But she knows me and my family,
而且看上去她盯上我们了
and it looks like she's after us.
我们只是上了飞机而已
All we did was get on a plane.
就因为如此
And because of that,
我们的生活被完全颠覆了
our lives have never been the same.
航♥班♥的每个人都得到了第二次机会
Everyone on that flight got a second chance.
但代价不菲
But it came at a high price.
现在我们面临一个新危机
And now there's a new danger facing us.
我不知道少校在找什么圣杯
I don't know what Holy Grail the Major is closing in on.
但我知道
But I do know this --
我绝对不会让我的家人成为她行动的连带损伤
I will not let my family be collateral damage in her quest.
你刚刚的广播 简直可以用完美来形容
The way you worked in the tag -- brilliant.
我的订阅量估计要爆棚了
My subscribers are gonna go through the roof.
你不能把刚才的内容放出去
You can't release it.
你疯了吗 我们得追查少校
Are you crazy? We've got to go after the Major.
得弄清楚她是谁 她为谁工作
Figure out who she is, who she's working for.
证明政♥府♥在骗我们
Prove the government is lying to us.
这可是大爆料 大家应该知道
This is a huge scoop. People need to know.
去调查吧 继续追踪下去
Do it, follow the trail.
但是暂时还不能公开
It just can't go public. Yet.
那你为什么来找我
Then why did you come to me?
你把我当成了保险
I'm your insurance policy.
如有不测 你就曝光他们
If this ends badly, blow the lid.
如果事情没往坏的方面发展呢
And if it doesn't end badly?
那你就有一条内♥幕♥消息
Then you've got a Deep Throat.
要有耐心
Be patient.
天知道这水有多深
Who knows how high this all goes.
丹尼
Danny...
你什么都不用说
You don't need to say anything.
你准备好了再告诉我
If you're ready, when you're ready --
不管是 一周 一月 还是一年
next week, next month, next year --
我都等你
just say the word.
那我们应该把他们转到疗养院去照顾
Then we should move the people to a-a nursing home
-用假名字 -不行
- under false names. - No.
保罗的苏醒
Paul's awakening
让我们了解他们紧张症的情况
gave us an insight into their catatonia.
他们是因我提出的理论而受的伤
They were harmed in service of my theories.
现在我们可能找到治疗的方法了
Now we may be close to a cure.
只要有一丝希望 我就不会放弃他们
I will not abandon them when there's still hope.
那我们要找到一个能确保你们安全的方法
Then we need to find a way to keep you all safe.
找到她
Find her.
找到她
Find her.
找到她
Find her.
又是那个呼召吗 "找到她"
The calling again? "Find her"?
你已经找到海伦了
You found Helen.
那它肯定是要你去找少校
Now it must be telling you to find the Major.
我认为它不是要让我去找人
I don't think we're supposed to find anyone.
我觉得自己听到了别人的呼召
I think I'm having someone else's calling.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我脑中的声音 不是我自己的
The voice in my head. It's not mine.
到底怎么回事
What the hell's going on?
能让一下吗
Um, can I squeeze by?
奥特姆 真好听的名字啊
Autumn. What a lovely name.
杯子上有你的名字
Your name. It's on the cup.
对不起 你没有吓到我
Sorry. I didn't mean to freak on you.
只是今天很奇怪
It's just been a weird day.
我明白
I understand.
你手♥机♥是不是丢了
And I think perhaps you lost your phone?
没有 那不是…
No, that's not...
我的手♥机♥
...mine.
现在它是你的手♥机♥了
It is now.
少校想跟你谈谈
The Major would like a word.
我想我找到少校的圣杯了
I think I found the Major's Holy Grail.
什么 是什么
What? What is it?
圣杯不是件东西 是个人
No, it's not a what. It's a who.
之前那些失败的实验并不是完全没用
These failed experiments weren't all a complete failure.
实验在寻找相对成功的测试者
The trial was tracking relative success.
他们发现某些乘客
They found that some of the passengers
对呼召更敏感
are more sensitive to the callings.
卡尔
Cal.
如果少校发现他的能力
If the Major finds out what he can do...
我们得确保她永远都不知道
We got to make sure she never does.
找到她
Find her.
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表