剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
Or you can, and I could, you know, help.
对不起 你是
Uh, I'm sorry. And you are...?
不好意思 我叫特洛伊·戴维斯
Oh, my bad. Uh, Troy Davis.
肿瘤实验室技术人员
Oncology lab tech.
好的 特洛伊
Okay. Troy,
你把那些实验数据发给我怎么样
why don't you send me those labs?
我们付诸行动之前我把数据先过一遍
I'll go over them before we go any wider.
也许是个假阳性
It might be a false positive.
我也这么想过 所以我又检测了一遍
I thought so, too, so I ran it twice.
-我想结果没错 -把实验数据发给我
- I think it's legit. - Just send me the labs.
谢谢你
Thank you.
好的
Will do.
深呼吸
Deep breaths.
好的 继续深呼吸
Good. Keep it up.
我们不能总这样见面了
We have to stop meeting like this.
我的心理医生
My therapist.
几年前因为焦虑症我开始咨♥询♥她
Started seeing her a few years back for anxiety --
所以我老远就能看出你的焦虑症
which is why I could see yours from a mile away.
她真的帮我控制住了病情
She's really helped me get it under control.
不
No.
不行 因为失事飞机和其他事
No. People already have concerns about me,
人们已经对我有成见了
with the plane and everything else,
我努力想证明我没问题
and I've worked really hard to prove that I'm stable.
不 我不是说你有问题
No, I-I'm not saying you're not.
但是你经历了痛苦的折磨
But you've been through a traumatic ordeal.
她很棒 很谨慎
She's very good, and very discreet.
考虑一下吧
Just...think about it.
医生 治愈自己吧
Physician, heal thyself.
小家伙 我能进来吗
Hey, man. Can I come in?
听说你想见我
Heard you wanted to see me?
你有画给我看吗
You got a drawing to show me?
过来
Come on.
记得我们讨论过的吗
Remember what we talked about?
你不能影响未来 你只是预先看见
You don't cause the future, Cal. You just see it.
我知道
I know.
但我看到的
But what I see...
我怎样才能阻止它发生呢
How do I stop it from coming true?
我不知道
I don't know.
没搞清楚我们面对的是什么之前我没法帮你
But I can't help you until I see what we're dealing with.
所以我来了
That's why I'm here.
你救了我
You saved me.
我欠你一个人情
I owe you one.
我们应该保护彼此
We're supposed to keep each other safe.
你要保证不告诉我爸爸
Promise you won't tell my dad?
也不能告诉小米姑姑
Or Auntie Mick?
我不知道 伙计
I don't know, man.
他们不能知道
They can't know.
你必须保证
You have to promise.
好 我保证
All right. I promise.
本·斯通
卡尔·斯通
米凯拉·斯通
本·斯通
卡尔·斯通
米凯拉·斯通
我要怎么告诉爸爸 我们大家都要死了
How can I tell my dad we're all gonna die?
卡尔怎么样了
How's Cal?
他累了
He's tired.
他说要休息一下
Says he's gonna rest for a bit.
他说什么了
What did he say?
他担心你们会出事
He's -- He's worried something's gonna happen to you --
所有的人
to all of you.
一定跟格里芬有关 我们听到的 "阻止他"
Must be about Griffin, to what we heard -- "Stop him."
阻止他什么呢
Stop him from doing what?
我不知道 卡尔也不知道
I don't know. Neither does Cal.
我想我知道
I think I do.
詹姆斯·格里芬 在水里待了三天半的
James Griffin, the mystery man who was underwater
投河幸存者独家访谈
杀人嫌疑犯因提供时代广场炸♥弹♥详情得以释放
神秘人物
for 3 1/2 days,
归来后完好无伤
then back good as new.
十一点访谈节目我们将邀请他
He'll be joining us in the 11:00 hour
来揭晓一系列迷题的答案
to answer our questions,
投河幸存者独家访谈
杀人嫌疑犯因提供时代广场炸♥弹♥详情得以释放
从纽约警♥察♥局为什么会释放杀人犯开始说起
starting with why the NYPD has released the accused killer.
关于他回来的一些耸人听闻的细节
Some sensational details about his return
以及他惊人的能力
and his amazing abilities.
"惊人的能力"
"Amazing abilities"?
他要公开关于呼召的事
He's gonna reveal the callings.
-他为什么要那样做 -出名 金钱
- Why would he do that? - Fame, fortune.
一旦他在国家电视台上发布这条新闻
Once he breaks the news on national television,
他肯定会赚上百万
he's bound to make millions.
网上关于他的复活就是第二个
The Internet's already blowing up
828航♥班♥事件的说法已经炸开了
about his return being the next 828.
如果他告诉全世界他的呼召
If he tells the world about his callings,
人们会推测我们也会有呼召
people will assume we have them, too.
这样 他们会对我们穷追不舍
Yeah. And they'll come for us.
天啊 卡尔
God, Cal...
他永远无法过正常的生活
He'll never be able to lead a normal life.
不管怎样我们都完了
We're screwed either way.
现在信徒们有证据证明奇迹的存在
The Believers now have proof of the miracles,
反对者有证据证明我们很危险 所以…
and the Xers have proof that we're dangerous, so...
更不用说政♥府♥了
Not to mention the government.
我们不能让这事发生
We're not gonna let this happen.
那计划是什么
So, what's the plan?
我们知道他会去哪儿
We know where he's gonna be.
我们去电视台
We go to the TV studio,
在格里芬上镜前找到他
find Griffin before he goes on camera.
-然后呢 -然后我们阻止他
- And what? - And we stop him.
你打算怎么阻止
How are you gonna do that?
我们必须以某种方式说服他
We have to convince him somehow.
你已经和他谈了几个小时了
You already talked to him for hours...
-我们再试一次 -格里芬还是得逞了
- Then, we try again. - and Griffin still got what he wanted.
我了解这种人 他们听不进去好言相劝
I know guys like that. They don't listen to words.
他们只懂得蛮力
They only understand brute force.
不敢相信呼召想我们这样的方式去阻止他
It's hard to believe that's what the calling wants.
要不然呢 呼召只想毁了每个人的生活
So, what, the calling just wants everyone's lives ruined?
-你和卡尔的生活 -我同意本的看法
- Yours? Cal's? - No, I agree with Ben.
-我们不能越线 -那怎么办
- We can't cross that line. - Then what?
如果 如果他不听怎么办
What -- What if he doesn't listen?
我不知道
I don't know.
-什么 -你要去哪里
- What? - Where are you going?
-我得走了 -泽克 等等
- I've just got to go. - Zeke, wait.
他怎么了
What's up with him?
迪亚兹
想让我去抓人搜身吗
不用了 我来吧
我感觉我该帮忙找到答案
I feel like I'm supposed to be helping solve this.
但我 我想不出来
But I -- I can't figure it out.
找到所有答案不是你的责任
It's not your responsibility to find all the answers.
是 我知道
Yeah, I know.
但自从爸爸回来后
But ever since Dad came back...
就没有什么属于我和他的东西
we haven't had something that's ours --
直到这次
until this.
第一次
And for the first time,
我觉得我们终于重新联♥系♥到了一起
I feel like we're finally connected again.
是啊
Yeah.
对我来说也很难
It's been hard for me, too.
我们不在飞机上
We weren't on the plane.
我们没有呼召
We're not having the callings.
对呀 你明白
Yeah, you get it.
是的
I do.
我也有同样的感觉
I feel the same way.
他们在拯救世界 我能做的就是
They're off saving the world, and all I can do is...
把这个木龙粘回去
glue a wooden dragon back together. ?
顺便说一句 你非常在行
Which you are crushing, by the way.
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表