剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
You heard something like last time.
也不完全是
Not exactly.
但是不管以前怎么样 现在怎么样
But whatever that was, whatever this is,
我一定要调查个水落石出
I've got to get to the bottom of it.
不 本 不是每件事都是你必须解决的谜题
No, Ben, not everything is a puzzle that you have to solve.
我不是在解决谜题
It isn't about solving a puzzle.
我要知道我的生活会变成什么样 我们的生活
This is understanding what my life has become -- our lives.
如果我们连这个都答不上来
If we can't answer that,
我们永远也变不回正常人
we're never gonna be able to get back to normal.
你跟格蕾丝说了吗
Have you told Grace?
还没呢
No.
她要操心的事已经够多了
She has enough going on.
这些和我要的不一样
These aren't the same.
是吗
Really?
我们明天去其他商场看看
Well, we can try another store tomorrow.
晚饭好了 奥莉芙
All right, dinner's ready. Olive!
击个掌
Up high.
闻起来真香
It smells incredible.
我们吃完晚饭
Hey, how about after dinner,
一起去跑个步吃冰淇淋怎么样
we go for an old-school ice-cream run?
你还喜欢吃冰淇淋吧
You still like ice cream, right?
我有做功课要做
I've got to study.
再约吧
Soon.
过来
Come here.
过来
Come here.
你俩应该躺在床上 过来
You are supposed to be in bed! ?Come here.
天呐 我们家闺女都长得亭亭玉立了
My God, we're the parents of a teenage girl.
庆幸你自己躲过了她的青春期吧
Be thankful you missed puberty.
这是怎么弄伤的
How'd that happen?
潜水的时候弄伤的
Scuba diving, actually.
你说什么
Excuse me?
我都试了多少次想说服你去潜水
How many times did I want us to try diving?
我试过了
Well, I tried it.
结果留了道疤
Turns out, it leaves a mark.
你可以教教我
Okay, well, you can teach me.
你知道这有多不容易
You know how hard this is.
都没到一周
It hasn't even been a week.
当然了
Of course I do.
我会的
I will.
拜
Bye.
你也移情别恋了
You too.
我认识他吗
Do I know him?
本认识吗
Does Ben?
不认识
No.
小米 这里没人做错事
Mick, nobody did anything wrong here.
我没错 杰瑞德和洛德丝没错
Not me, not Jared, not Lourdes.
我或本也没错
Not me or Ben.
当然没有
No, of course not.
我会告诉他的
I am going to tell him.
我只是
I just...
我得想清楚自己该怎么办
I need to figure out what I'm gonna do.
言下之意就是
Meaning...
想清楚你要和谁在一起吗
who you're gonna be with?
格蕾丝
Grace, look,
我知道你们的婚姻并不完美 但真要这样吗
I know that you guys didn't have a perfect marriage, but really?
他是你... 你丈夫
He is your -- He is your husband.
我知道
I know.
我爱他
And I love him.
天哪
God help me.
他回来之前 我都不记得
I didn't even remember how much I loved him
自己有多爱他
until he came back.
但你要明白我现在进退两难
But you have to understand this is an impossible situation.
这和我没关系
This is none of my business,
但是你要在本知道之前想清楚
but you need to figure this out before Ben does.
他已经经历得够多了
He's going through enough.
他们说是因为电解质
They said it was the electrolytes,
但是谁知道到底是什么
but who knows what was really in there?
你是说你认为政♥府♥用药麻醉你们吗
Are you saying you think the government drugged you?
我只是想知道真♥相♥
I'm just trying to own my truth.
我不知道到底发生了什么事
I don't know for sure what happened,
828航♥班♥乘客公开♥发♥言
但是我开始觉得
but I'm beginning to think
他们没把实情全都告诉我们
that they didn't tell us everything that was going on.
他们给了我们一盒子食物和水
They gave us stuff ?to eat and drink from a box...
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
什么事
What's up?
我
I, um...
天呐 你会觉得我疯了
God, this is gonna sound nuts.
但是你也回去飞机那里了
But you did come back to the plane, too,
所以我想你已经质疑过自己是否神志正常
so I'm guessing you're already questioning your sanity.
我在质疑很多事
I'm questioning a lot of things.
你有没有
Have you been...
听到音乐声
hearing music?
你是说在我脑里吗
You mean, like, in my head?
我没听到音乐声 但是自从回来后
I haven't heard any music, but I've had a similar feeling
我不止一次有一种似曾相识的感觉
more than once since we've been back.
好吧 至少我知道自己没疯
Yeah, well, at least I know I'm not going crazy.
或者至少不止你一个
Or at least you're not the only one.
小家伙 画全家福吗
Hey, dude. Family portrait?
对 没有癌症的我 我爸妈和我姐
Yep. Me with no cancer, my mom and dad, my sister.
这个是谁
Who's that?
我不知道
I don't know.
-准备好了吗 -好了
- You ready? ?- Yep.
我们走
All right, let's go.
访客停车位
警♥察♥的调查没问题 本
Police work checks out, Ben.
当时值班的只有阿迪奥一个人
Adio was the only one on duty.
他说他被人突袭了
I mean, he said he was attacked,
但是没有强行入室的迹象
but there's no signs of forced entry
而且除了他脑门上的那一条擦伤
and other than the ding on his head...
你觉得他在撒谎
You think he's lying.
不 我不知道该作何感想
No, I don't know what to think,
但他在公♥寓♥里藏了一万二美元
but the kid had 12 grand stashed in his apartment
而且还有犯罪记录
and he's got a record.
这些只是商店行窃 逃票而已
I mean -- ?shoplifting, jumping turnstiles?
-未成年犯罪 -是啊
- This is minor stuff. - Yeah,
但是陪审团看到就会说
but it's what a jury will look at and say,
"这个孩子误入歧途了"
"That kid's heading the wrong direction."
我一定还能做些什么
There has to be more I can do.
-不然我怎么会被卷进去 -好吧 科学小子
- I mean, why else ?would I have been drawn in? - Okay, science boy.
妈才是相信奇迹的那个人
Mom was the one who believed in miracles.
别管奇迹了
Forget miracles.
只要阿迪奥在牢里 他就有生命危险
Every day Adio is in there, his life is in danger.
是啊 妈还会说
Yeah, well, Mom would also say,
"上帝行事神秘"
"God works in mysterious ways."
别再刺♥激♥我了
You know, you can stop goading me any time now.
我不认为上帝和这些事有关
I'm not convinced God has anything to do with this.
你觉得上帝会想让
You think God wanted Jared
杰瑞德和你最好的朋友结婚吗
to marry your best friend instead of you?
我太过分了
That was a terrible thing to say.
不过说得也有道理
And yet kind of a fair question.
轮不到我来说
I'm one to talk.
奥莉芙几乎不正眼看我
Olive barely looks me in the eye,
格蕾丝在努力 但是...
Grace is trying, but...
我仍然感觉自己在家像外人
I still feel like a stranger in my own home.
我为生活所迫 用假证件 是为了能工作
I did what I did to get by -- fake I.D. So I can work,
商店行窃 是为了有饭吃
shoplifted so I can -- so I can eat.
不不不
No, no, no, no.
那些都不是你的错
None of this is your fault.
我留下你独自一人
I left you alone.
所以如果你做了什么 即使是出于绝望
So if you did something, even out of desperation --
我没做
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表