剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
她想爸爸了
She misses Dad.
你不想吗
Don't you?
当然想
Of course.
吃吧
Here you go.
稍微有点脆
A little bit crispy,
但多加点枫树糖浆就没问题了
but nothing some extra maple syrup won't hide.
谢了 妈妈 我得走了
Thanks, Mom. Yeah, I've got to go.
-我上学前要先去学习一下 -拜拜
- I have this, like, study thing before school. - See ya.
爸爸为什么不能回家
Why can't Dad come home?
他需要一点时间来解决问题
He just needs some time to take care of some things.
我们已经商量好 在这期间
And we agreed that it'd be best to do them
他最好和你小米姑姑住在一起
while he was living with your Auntie Mick.
别吃了
Don't eat that.
不如我们去学校路上买♥♥点奶昔吧
How about smoothies on the way to school?
好啊
Sure.
爸爸 你晚点能过来吗
作为国♥家♥安♥全♥局局长 荣誉和尊严的代名词
An esteemed NSA Deputy Director, a man of honor and dignity,
罗伯特·万斯这一生
Robert Vance died as he lived
都在为国家做着贡献
in service of our great country,
直到在红勾区剿灭制♥造♥炸♥弹♥的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥时
uncovering a domestic terror cell's bomb-making operation
你还好吗
我想你了
我也想你 我晚点过去
壮烈牺牲
in Red Hook.
我们对爱斯特尔和万斯家孩子们深表同情
Our heartfelt condolences to Estelle and the Vance children,
还有鲍比的朋友们
as well as Bobby's friends.
鲍比并不算是个社交达人
Bobby wasn't a particularly social man,
他不喜欢闲聊 但每一个了解他的人
eschewing small talk, but anyone who knew him
都能从他身上看到他对国家的忠诚
saw that the loyalty he showed this country
以及他对朋友和家人的深情
could only be matched by his devotion to his friends
尤其是对家庭
and especially family.
鲍比的父亲在越南为国捐躯
Bobby's father fought and died in Vietnam.
我认识鲍比时 他跟我讲的第一个故事
When I met Bobby, the first story he told me
是关于他忠诚的母亲...
was of his devoted mother...
你居然还有胆量来这里
You have some nerve showing up here.
你害死了他
You got him killed.
我不知道你怎么想
Look, I don't know what you think --
积点德赶紧走吧
Show some respect and leave.
你是本·斯通吧
Hey. Ben Stone, right?
难道你相信那套炸♥弹♥恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的说辞吗
Don't tell me you believe that story about mad bombers.
我们都知道这个不是真♥相♥
We both know it's not true.
我叫亚伦·格洛佛 我是个记者
I'm Aaron Glover. I'm a journalist.
我的播客名是"828登机口"
My podcast is "828-Gate."
播客 现在还有这玩意儿吗
Podcast. That's still a thing?
当然 非常火 你应该去听听
Yeah, it's very much a thing. You should have a listen.
算了 而且对你说的我无可奉告
Nope. No comment.
你没办法阻止我报道在这里看见你
You can't stop me from reporting that I saw you here.
还和鲍威尔探员有过交谈
And having a moment with Agent Powell.
你好像与国♥家♥安♥全♥局关系挺密切啊
You seem to be pretty cozy with the NSA.
我的听众一定会想知道为什么
My listeners are gonna wonder why.
政♥府♥的事随便你怎么说
Say what you want about the government.
但我是个公民 别把我放到你的新闻故事里
But I'm a private citizen. Keep me out of your story.
你就是新闻故事啊
You are the story.
听着 我不认识你
Look, I don't know you,
我也不知道你的播客 你是在浪费时间
I don't know your podcast, but you're wasting your time.
我没有什么可以告诉你的
I've got nothing for you.
我可能有你想知道的消息
Maybe I have something for you.
为什么有架直升机把少校
Why did a chopper drop off the Major
放到红勾区那个工厂
at that factory in Red Hook
而一个小时之后整个地方就崩上天了
an hour before the whole thing goes boom?
哪个少校
Major who?
我不知道 但是不管是谁 他仍逍遥在外
I don't know, but whoever it was is still out there.
仍然是个威胁
Still a threat.
你能做什么
What can you do about it?
你需要同盟军 我可以提供给你
You need allies, and I can deliver them.
只需要给我个声明
Just give me a statement.
怎么 毁了我的生活来促进你的事业吗
What, and blow up my life to launch your career?
-谢谢但还是算了 -去听听播客吧
- No, thanks. - You know... check out the podcast.
你就会明白了 我想做正确的事
You'll see -- I want to do this right.
二十个人你都联♥系♥上了吗
Did you reach all 20?
十八个 除了哈维和凯丽
18, minus Harvey and Kelly.
大多数人都能来
Uh, most of them can make it.
谢谢你这么快就过来了
Thanks for getting here so quickly.
本就在我后面
Ben's right behind me.
我认得这个人 在机场时见过
I recognize this guy from the airport.
对 保罗·桑提诺 他是纽约人
Yeah. Paul Santino. He's a local.
她老婆压根就没去机库
His wife was a no-show at the hangar.
被抛弃了
Abandoned.
我们俩都是 伙计
You and me both, buddy.
找到她
Find her.
你没事吧米凯拉 你刚刚听到呼召了吗
Are you okay? Michaela? Did you just have a calling?
是 不过这次跟以往的不同
Yeah, but that was not like the other ones.
我被传送到一场暴风雪里
I was transported to a blizzard,
然后我听到"找到她"
and I heard, "Find her."
你对他做了什么
What did you do to him?
我也不知道
I don't know.
我 我 我搞不明白
Yeah, I don't -- I don't -- I don't understand.
这是什么地方 你们又是谁
What -- What is this place? Who are you people?
你记得一架飞机马
Do you remember a plane?
-你知道今年是哪一年吗 -我怎么了
- Do you know what year it is? - What happened to me?
我们也想要搞清楚这个问题
That's what we're trying to figure out.
保罗 你最后的记忆是什么
What is the last thing that you remember, Paul?
这是我的名字吗
Is that my name?
保罗·桑提诺 你的妻子叫海伦
Paul Santino. You have a wife -- Helen.
我结婚了
I'm married?
那个...
That, uh...
这感觉不太对
That doesn't -- doesn't feel right.
你肯定吗
Are you sure?
这样吧 我再核实一下
You know what? I'll double-check.
听起来像记忆完全丧失了
Sounds like complete amnesia.
可能与之前的电击测试有关吧
Probably happened with the electro-shock tests.
我们试试你能否再唤醒另一个人吧
Can we try to see if you can wake up another one?
-我没有魔法 萨尼 -我知道
- I'm not magic, Saanvi. - I know.
我夜以继日地试图帮助他们
I have been trying around the clock to help them.
什么都没用 如果不试试我会疯掉的
Nothing is working. I would be crazy not to try.
马尔科
Hey, Marko.
马尔科
Marko?
看见了吧 我没有魔法
See? I am not magic.
可能是个巧合 或者是神经塑性
Could be a coincidence. Or neuroplasticity.
他们的紧张症可能是身体
Their catatonia could be the body's way
强迫大脑休息来重塑神经通道的方式
of forcing the brain to rest and rebuild neural pathways.
-自我修复 -你是医生
- Heal themselves. - You're the doctor.
那我就应该不仅仅让他们活着而已
Okay, so I should be able to do more than just keep them alive.
也许你正应该这么做
Maybe that is exactly what you are supposed to be doing --
给他们时间自我修复
giving them time to heal.
等他们准备好了自然会醒过来
They will wake up when they're ready.
或者当他们被呼召时
Or when they're called.
你得找到她 保罗的妻子海伦
You have to find her. Paul's wife -- Helen.
也许 我以前也错误地解读过呼召
Maybe. I've been wrong about the callings before.
你们俩的情况如出一辙
You two share the same story.
他妻子没有出现在机库
His wife didn't show up to the hangar.
杰瑞德也没去
Neither did Jared.
-也许你们俩有关联 -不好说
- Maybe you two are connected. - I don't know.
他现在才苏醒一定是有什么特殊理由
There's got to be a reason why he woke up just now,
就算我们现在发现不了
even if we can't see it.
就像那个得到伊薇心脏的男孩那样
It's like the boy with Evie's heart.
我觉得你应该帮助保罗
I think you're supposed to help Paul.
不管我去哪
Everywhere I go,
那些邪教疯子都在监视我
those crazy cult people are watching me.
他们在我保释成功时
They were waiting for me outside the court
就在法庭外等我了
the minute I made bail!
其他人和信徒们有接触吗
Has anyone else had contact with the Believers?
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表