剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
No. Listen to her, Alice.
我不想你对我最后的记忆
I don't want your last memory of me
是我在求你放过某个女人一命
to be begging for some other woman's life.
别这样 爱丽丝
Please, Alice.
你觉得如果能治好他 我不会吗
Don't you think ?if I could heal him, I would?
你是个骗子
You're a liar!
不 爱丽丝
No, Alice.
你治好过其他人 现在治好他
You healed the others! Now heal him!
小米
Mick.
爱丽丝
Alice.
如果他死了 你也要死
If he dies, you die.
斯通警探 警徽编号♥9915
Detective Stone, Badge 9915.
我需要紧急服务小组来契弗街408号♥
I need ESU to 408 Cheever Street.
这里有人♥质♥被挟持
We have a hostage situation.
紧急服务小组十分钟才到
ESU is 10 minutes out.
我们没那么多时间
I don't think we have that long.
本 停下 这样有可能会事与愿违的
Ben, stop. Come on. This could backfire.
纽约警♥察♥局的规程是等待支援
NYPD protocol is to wait for backup.
我不是纽约警♥察♥局的人
Well, I'm not NYPD.
你确实不是 你能停下吗
No, you're not. Can you please stop?
萨尼在里面 是因为艾德里安告诉那些信徒
Saanvi is in there because Adrian is telling the believers
飞机乘客可以创造奇迹
that the passengers can work miracles.
-那又怎样 -那就给她创造一个奇迹吧
- So? - So, let's give her one.
本
Ben...
你好
Hello?
爱丽丝 我是828航♥班♥的本·斯通
Alice, it's Ben Stone from Flight 828.
艾德里安和我说你需要帮忙
Adrian told me you needed some help.
我能上去吗
Can I come up?
爱丽丝
Alice?
我是来帮忙的
I'm here to help.
真的是你
It is you.
我可以进去吗
Can I come in?
我就知道奇迹会发生
I knew a miracle would come.
请进 这边
Please, this way.
本 她手上有枪
Ben, she's got a gun.
爱丽丝 没必要这样
Alice...now, there's no need for that.
我是来治愈你丈夫的
I'm here to heal your husband.
把枪放下
Put the gun down.
不 你先治好他
No. Fix him first.
我答应你 我会的
I will, I promise.
但我需要能够集中注意力 你这样我没法
But I need to be able to focus, and I can't when you have --
治愈他
Heal him.
好吧
Okay.
看到了吗 艾德里安兄弟说过他们可以帮忙
You see? Brother Adrian said they would help.
我们等着你 本兄弟
We're waiting, Brother Ben.
都会好的
It's going to be okay.
爱丽丝 心诚则灵
Faith is compromised by pessimism, Alice.
我们要乐观一点
Let's be optimistic.
把枪放下
Put the gun down.
爱丽丝 求你了
Alice...please.
我们来一起祈祷
Let us pray.
828航♥班♥有福了
Blessed is Flight 828.
奇迹之承载者
The vessel of the miracle.
归回之人有福了
And blessed are those who are returned,
奇迹之传播者
the purveyors of the miracle.
爱丽丝 握住我的手
Alice...hold my hand.
余下的人有福了
Blessed are those left behind,
因为他们将会被带向光明
for they shall be brought to the light.
放下枪 放下
Drop it! Drop it!
求求你们别弄疼她
Please don't hurt her.
小姐 楼下有救护车
Miss, there's an ambulance downstairs
-如果你想顺路去医院的话 -我没事
- if you'd like to go to the hospital. - ?I'm fine.
发生了这么多事 或许你应该去看下医生
After what you've been through, maybe you should see a doctor.
我就是医生
I am a doctor.
我还有一个病人等着我
I have a patient I need to go take care of.
-好的 女士 -谢谢你
- Yes, ma'am. - Thank you.
好的 多谢了
Okay, appreciate it.
这事还有完吗
Is this ever gonna stop?
这是新的常态吗
Is this the new normal?
至少你有家人在身边陪你经历这些
At least you got your family to get you through it.
但我猜在关键时刻
But I guess, in a pinch,
你还是个挺不错的大哥
you're not so bad as a big brother.
我跟你同路 要捎上你吗
I'm heading your way. You need a lift?
我还有些事要处理
There's something I got to take care of.
爱丽丝要进监狱
Alice is going to jail,
杰克布临终前没有了妻子的陪伴
Jacob is dying without his wife by his side,
萨尼因为你受到心理创伤
and Saanvi is traumatized because of you.
你怪我 这跟我没任何关系
You're blaming me? ?I have nothing to do with this.
你让爱丽丝相信我们可以创造奇迹
You made Alice believe we can perform miracles.
你跟这事息息相关
You have everything to do with this.
我都装不下去了
I-It made me sick to even pretend.
你怎么有脸站在这
How can you live with yourself?
因为我向人们展示真♥相♥
Because I'm opening people to the truth.
奇迹是会发生的
Miracles happen.
毕竟 除了奇迹还有什么能解释航♥班♥828
After all, what was Flight 828 if not miraculous?
艾德里安 我俩都知道无论那架飞机发生了什么
Adrian, you and I both know whatever happened to that plane
都不是神的指引
was not the result of divine intervention.
是吗
Do we?
你是想跟我说 在你儿子生病的这几年
You mean to tell me, in all the years your son was sick,
你从未祈祷过让他早日康复吗
you never prayed for him to get better?
不要提我儿子
Don't talk about my son.
你自己不敢承认
You're afraid to admit it to yourself,
但萨尼的治疗方法就是奇迹 不是吗
but Saanvi's cure was a miracle, wasn't it?
我们生活的这个世界里整架飞机的人
We live in a world where airplanes full of people
都死而复生
come back from the dead.
谁能说我们不是这个世界祈祷者们的答案
Who's to say we aren't the answers to the world's prayers?
而且我不需要相信这个
And I don't have to believe.
他们需要 这就够了
They do, and that's more than enough.
容我失陪一下
Now, if you'll excuse me,
那边还有一众信徒等着我
I have a flock that needs tending.
828航♥班♥有福了 奇迹之承载者
Blessed is Flight 828, the vessel of the miracle.
归回之人有福了 奇迹之传播者
Blessed are the returnees, the purveyors of that miracle.
余下的人有福了
Blessed are the left behind,
因为他们将会被带向光明
for they shall be brought to the light.
服务之人有福了
And blessed are those who serve,
因为他们让光照耀
for they make the light shine.
828航♥班♥有福了 奇迹之承载者
Blessed is Flight 828, the vessel of the miracle.
你这表情告诉我 你欠我十美元了
I can tell by your look that you owe me 10 bucks.
你怎么知道本·斯通会这么快又出现
How did you know Ben Stone would be popping up again so fast?
这跟他的儿子又有什么关系
And what does this have to do with his son?
这个男孩显然很特别 他爸爸知道 还很害怕
Clearly, the boy is special. His father knows it, fears it.
这是一个急需答案的男人
This is a man desperate for answers.
你要我把他带过来吗
You want me to bring him in?
我想看看他下一步怎么做
I want to see what he does next.
这些人是威胁
These people are a threat.
无论他们拥有什么能力 我们的任务是弄清楚它
Whatever power they possess, our job is to understand it.
这是唯一可以保护这个国家的办法
That's the only way to protect the country.
如果我们可以 一旦成功
Once we've done that, if we can,
我们把它变成武器
we weaponize it.
我们现在对本·斯通了如指掌
We have a clear line on Ben Stone right now.
为什么我们不一举拿下
Why don't we take it?
詹森 把注意力放在大局上
Eye on the prize, Jansen.
本·斯通只是接近他儿子的一个工具而已
Ben Stone is only a vehicle to get to his son.
在我们确定这孩子是我们的圣杯之前
Until we're sure the boy is our Holy Grail,
我们不能着急
we sit tight.
爸爸
Hey, Dad.
今天过得怎么样
How was your day?
现在好多了
It was... it's better now.
你还真是我亲女儿呀
You really are your father's daughter.
你很忙呀
Wow. You've been busy.
简直太棒了
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表