剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
《命运航♥班♥》前情回顾
Previously on "Manifest"...
洛德丝正在赶来 我会去接她
Lourdes is on her way. I'll go -- I'll go get her.
不不 别走
No. No, no, please.
别走
Stay with me.
你们中有些人知道 我研究共享意识
As you know, I study shared consciousness,
比如你们都经历过的呼召
like the callings you've all experienced.
她研究"共享意识"
She studies "Shared consciousness"
然后正好在飞机上
and just happens to be on the plane?
世间总会有巧合
Coincidences happen.
也总会有阴谋
So do conspiracies.
你手♥机♥是不是丢了
I think perhaps you lost your phone?
没有 那不是...
No, that's not...
-我的手♥机♥ -现在它是你的手♥机♥了
- ...mine. - ?It is now.
为什么他可以进我的房♥子 和我的孩子在一起
Why does he get to be in my house with my children?
你就是这个家一团糟的原因
You are the whole reason this family is messed up.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱的人一直是你
It's always been you.
不管我做什么我都是坏人 我厌烦了
No matter what I do, I'm the bad guy, and I'm tired of it.
我明白 我该走了
I understand. I-I'll leave.
不不不 我走
No, no, no. I'll --
我想我找到少校的圣杯了
I think I found the Major's Holy Grail.
他们发现某些乘客
They found that some of the passengers
对呼召更敏感
are more sensitive to the callings.
卡尔
Cal.
没人会把蒙航828的遭遇怪到你头上
No one's blaming you for what happened to MA 828.
你帮不了我
You can't help me.
我错过什么了吗
Miss anything?
大约480公里平静的大海
Oh, about 300 miles of glassy ocean.
乘客没什么事吧
How's the cargo?
坐在5D的女士想要一张不会过敏的毯子
Lady in 5-D wants a hypoallergenic blanket.
没人告诉她她正在呼吸着
Uh, did anybody point out that she's breathing
循环空气的皮屑和屁吗
recycled air full of skin cells and flatulence?
你肯定能成为一个可怕的空乘人员
You would make ?a horrible flight attendant.
我是个牛仔 阿木塔
I'm a cowboy, Amuta.
飞机是我的马 天空就是广袤的沙漠
Plane's my horse, and the sky an open desert.
搞什么
What the...
控制中心 这里是MA828
Center, this is MA 828.
我们这里意外地遭遇了一股气流
We got a bit of unplanned turbulence up here.
这究竟是从哪儿来的
Where the hell did that come from?
航图上根本没有
It wasn't on any of the charts.
没事的 每位
It's okay. Every --
请坐好
Please.
我从没经历过这种情况
I've never seen anything like this.
-你呢 -没有过
- You? - ?Never.
挺过去 向上拉
Get over it. Up!
向上拉
Up!
没时间了
No time.
我要从这儿过去
I'm going through it.
你要干什么
You're what?
加速到300节
Accelerating airspeed to 300 knots.
你确定吗
Are you sure about this?
保持飞机高度
Maintaining a level altitude.
开始吧
Here we go.
我别无选择
I didn't have a choice.
国家运输安全委员会的报告可不这么说
The NTSB report tells another story.
根据地面遥测
According to the ground telemetry,
你做了一系列不合规的飞行动作
you made a series of unconventional maneuvers.
你不明白
You don't understand.
当风暴正好出现在你的飞机上方
There is no "Conventional maneuver"
根本没有"合规的动作"
when a storm appears right on top of you.
而且我从未见过这种风暴
And this storm was like nothing I've ever seen.
德利 人们已经从各个方面仔仔细细
Daly, people have been going over every aspect of this flight
研究了这架航♥班♥五年半
with a microscope for 5 1/2 years,
从飞机的维修报告到每位乘客
looking into everything from the plane's maintenance reports
登机前最后的用餐地点 一切都调查了
to the last place each of the passengers had dinner.
而我们发现
And the only thing anyone can find
唯一不寻常的就是你飞入风暴前
that's out of the ordinary is the abrupt moves you made
做出的鲁莽举动
right before you flew into that storm
然后你的飞机就消失了
and your plane disappeared.
我是机长
I'm the captain.
那些人把自己的生死大权交给了我
Those people put their lives in my hands.
我很重视这一点
I take that seriously.
我做了必要的选择
I did what I had to do.
不好意思 先生
Um, excuse me, mister?
你是飞行员 对吗
You're the pilot, right?
是的
I sure am.
我爸说有时候飞行员会发儿童纪念机翼
My dad said sometimes pilots give kids wings.
可以给我一些吗
You have any wings I could have?
抱歉 孩子
Sorry, kiddo.
现在暂时没有了
Uh, they just got clipped.
没关系 谢谢你带我们回家
It's okay. ?Thanks for bringing us home.
命运航♥班♥
第一季 第十一集
-今天太开心了 爸 -我也是
- Best day ever, dad. - For me, too.
下次我们能不能出去看电影呢
But next time, can we go out to watch a movie?
你家的屏幕有点小
The screen at your place is a little small.
听我说 儿子 现在我们需要保持低调
Look, buddy, right now, we kinda need to keep a low profile
有些人对我们很感兴趣
because some people are interested in us
因为我们在828航♥班♥上
because we were on 828,
他们可能不太友好
and they may not be very nice.
你是说那位少校
You mean the Major.
你怎么知道的
How did you know about that?
我听到你和小米姑姑聊起她了
I heard you and Auntie Mick talking about her.
没关系 爸
It's fine, Dad.
我知道我要保护好自己
I know I'm supposed to stay safe.
小卡尔回来了 妈妈很想你
There's my Calamander. I missed you.
抱歉我进了家 我想确保
Sorry I came in the house. I wanted to make sure --
本 没关系
Ben, it's -- it's fine.
这也是你家 你可以进来
It's your house, too. You can come inside.
妈 爸爸做了即食晚餐 特别棒
Mom, Dad got us TV dinners. It was awesome.
是吗
Was it, now?
索尔兹伯里牛排 他总是很喜欢
Salisbury steak -- always a favorite.
是啊
I bet.
你明天能不能再照看他一天
Do you think you can do it again tomorrow?
我工作突然出了点急事
I've got this thing that's come up at work.
当然 也许我们可以试试火鸡
Yeah, sure. Maybe we could try the turkey dinner.
但是爸爸明天没空 他会很忙
But Dad can't tomorrow. He's gonna be busy.
是吗
I am?
飞机上那个人 他需要你的帮助
The man from the plane? He needs your help.
飞机上的那个人吗
Man from the plane?
没关系 肯定能想到办法
Look, I'm sure we can work something out.
最坏的情况 明天米凯拉休息
Worst case scenario, it's Michaela's day off.
太好了 小米姑姑
Awesome. Auntie Mick.
说好了
There we go.
-爱你 儿子 -奥莉芙 你知道吗
- Love you, kiddo. - Olive! Guess what.
我今天吃了饥饿男人牌晚餐[速冻品牌]
I got to have Hungry Man.
找到她
Find her.
找到她
Find her.
里奥哈斯说你调了班
Riojas tells me you traded shifts.
对
Yeah, I did.
小米 你为什么躲着我
Mick, why are you avoiding me?
别这样
Come on.
小米
Mick.
这是好事
This is a good thing.
你知道我们注定要在一起
You know we're meant to be together.
杰瑞德 昨晚是个错误
Jared, last night was a mistake.
这是出轨
It was cheating.
这是我们回到正轨的机会
This is our chance to make it right.
这样 你告诉我 希望我做什么
All right, look. Tell me what I'm supposed to do here.
我不知道 我...
I don't know. I-I'm --
我做不到 我不能当第三者
I can't do this. ?I can't be the other woman.
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表