剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
《命运航♥班♥》前情回顾
Previously on "Manifest"...
现在有新的治疗方法
There's a new treatment protocol
专治卡尔这样儿科疾病
for pediatric cases within Cal's profile.
治愈的几率非常高
The odds are excellent.
卡尔的治疗方式 就出自我的研究
Cal's treatment came from work I was doing
那是在飞机消失之前
before the plane disappeared.
放了她们 放了她们
Set them free! Set them free.
听起来你好像疯了
I think it sounds like you're losing your mind.
我知道你喜欢意餐
I know you like Italian.
只是我们似乎从没吃到甜点就...
We just never seemed to make it to dessert.
救他
Save him!
我们得去救他
We need to save him.
这是纽约警♥察♥局 准备破门
This is NYPD. We're going in.
都趴到地上
Down on the floor!
整个行动都搞砸了
The whole operation is botch.
我知道事实不只如此
I know there's more to the story here,
我知道肯定还有更多细节
just like I know there's more to the story
关于被绑♥架♥的女孩儿
about those kidnapped girls.
我就知道肯定有人帮了我
I knew someone must have saved my ass.
你要告诉我她在做什么
You'll tell me what she does,
和谁接触 一切动向
who she talks to -- all of it.
万事都互相关联
It's all connected.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
在填写报关和入境表格时
if you need any assistance
如需任何帮助
filling out your customs and immigration forms,
请按下帮助按钮呼叫空乘
please ring your flight attendant call button.
打扰一下 有人能帮忙吗
能帮帮我吗
能帮帮我吗
抱歉 我只会说英语
Sorry, I only speak English.
我能帮忙
卡尔
Cal?
去拿体温计 他身上好烫
Get the thermometer. He's burning up.
没事了 伙计 爸爸在这儿
It's okay, pal. Dad's here, Dad's here.
他们在伤害我 救命
They're hurting me! Help.
怎么回事
Hey, what's going on?
只是个噩梦
It's just a bad dream, buddy.
不不不 不要去红门那里
No, no, no! Not the red door!
我来看看
Let me see, let me see.
不不不 不要去红门那里
No, no, no! Not the red door!
39度6
103.2.
我们得带他去医院 带上奥莉芙
We should get him to a hospital. Get Olive.
别了 她住在艾弗里家
No, she slept at Avery's.
会没事的 伙计 会没事的
Gonna be okay, buddy. Gonna be okay.
命运航♥班♥
第一季 第六集
诚然 从科学上讲
Sure, scientifically,
空间内的局部高度不连续性
the potential for a highly localized discontinuity in space
828航♥班♥ 调查研讨会
可能会导致瞬间转移 但你们必须明白
could lead to teleportation, but you have to understand,
那架飞机的结构
the structure of that airplane
必须承受远超出
would've had to withstand extreme forces
其设计限度的最大力量
far in excess of what it was designed to withst--
你是说那不是虫洞吗
So you're saying it wasn't a wormhole?
我不负责排除可能性
I'm not in the business of saying what things aren't.
我只是说还有其他可能
I'm just saying there are other possibilities.
那当然是个虫洞
Of course it's a wormhole.
我们必须考虑到
We have to consider
我们熟知的物理定律也许并不适用
that the laws of physics as we know them may not apply.
我们来谈谈这个问题
Let's talk about that.
科学界的最强大脑
Finest minds in the scientific community,
他们甚至不能就基本定律达成共识
and they can't even come to a consensus on the ground rules.
这是我们举办的第六场讨论会了
Sixth panel we've held on this.
完全在意料之中
Pretty much par for the course.
看国防部高级研究计划局的报告了吗
Did you see the report from DARPA?
那份一千页的测试结果报告吗
The one they tried to bury in 1,000 pages
囊括了所有无结果的测试吗
of inconclusive test results?
什么狗屁政♥府♥监督
Bureaucratic oversight my ass.
国防部总能在
Can always count on DoD
地方主义问题上帮倒忙
for some counterproductive territorialism.
告诉负责人 在他们发布时
Tell the directors I want to see the reports
我得看到报告 别藏在垃圾文件里
the day they're published, not buried in some document dump.
这本该是联合调查
Supposed to be a joint investigation,
而不是跨机构过家家
not some inter-agency sack race.
与此同时 长官 我是否该让其他机构知道
Along those lines, sir, should I make the other agencies aware
我们在内部安插了眼线
we're developing a man on the inside.
暂时不要
No, no, not yet.
先看看瓦斯克斯警探能提供多少信息
Let's see how useful Detective Vasquez proves to be first.
你觉得他会乖乖告诉我们吗
You really think he's gonna be straight with us?
他们之前都订婚了
They used to be engaged.
他肯定会谎话连篇
I expect he's gonna lie his ass off,
这样的话 我们手上就有足够的把柄
and when he does, we've got enough dirt on him
让他不好做人
to make his life very difficult.
你要请一天事假 开什么玩笑
A personal day? Are you kidding me?
警监会发飙的
Captain's gonna flip.
我们现在已经人手不够了
We're already shorthanded as it is.
卡尔出了点事 他在医院
Something happened to Cal. He's in the hospital.
抱歉 小米 我以为这又是...
I'm sorry, Mick. ?I thought this was one of --
某些你不能跟我解释的事
you know, one of those things you're not explaining to me.
不是的
No, it's not.
我帮你兜着
I got you.
不用担心里奥哈斯
Don't worry about Riojas.
情况如何
So, where are we?
如你们所知 由于卡尔的癌症治疗
As you know, because of Cal's cancer treatment,
他的免疫系统并不像平时那么强壮
his immune system isn't as strong as it normally would be.
我们给他用了扑热息痛
We've given him acetaminophen
想把他的体温降下来
to try to knock his temperature down.
我最担心的是我们还没有查出
My primary concern is that we haven't been able
他发烧的真正原因
to identify what's causing his fever.
在那之前 我们只能根据症状下药
Until we do that, we can only really treat his symptoms.
但是可以做检查来找原因 对吧
But there are tests we can run to find out, right?
介于卡尔的病史
Given Cal's medical history,
威廉医生已经安排了一系列检查
yeah, Dr. Williams has ordered a full series of labs.
与此同时 你们先休息一下吧
In the meantime, I suggest you get some rest.
威廉医生
Dr. Williams.
抱歉 我不想当着萨尼的面问这个
I'm sorry, I didn't want to say anything in front of Saanvi,
但会不会是她的实验疗法
but is it possible that her experimental treatment
导致卡尔生病呢
is what's making Cal sick?
格蕾丝 我们经历了这么多
Grace, we've been through a lot.
你跟我一样清楚 这次治疗是奇迹
You know as well as I do that that treatment has been a miracle.
可是能有多确定呢
Well, how much do we actually know?
才过了两周而已
It's only been two weeks.
项目主管表示
The program administrator said
没有在其他病人身上发现类似症状
they haven't seen anything like this in the other patients.
格蕾丝 深呼吸
Grace, breathe.
我们五年前就经历过这些
We went down this road five years ago.
安心等检查结果
Wait for the tests.
我们一步一步来
Let's take this one step at a time
先不要急着担心
and not get ahead of ourselves.
你会没事的 孩子
You're gonna be okay, buddy.
我记得卡尔第一次生病的时候
I remember when Cal first got sick.
我知道肯定不对劲
I knew something was wrong,
但是等待结果出来的那种煎熬
and the waiting to find out what it was.
我以为我再也不会像当时那么无助
I thought I could never feel that helpless again,
可现在
but now...
我知道这话不算什么安慰
I know it's not much comfort,
但现在情况比当初乐观多了
but the odds are just so much better now.
我手上还有很多病案
I'm monitoring dozens of cases,
测试结果真的非常不错
and we are seeing really great results.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
这是你毕生的心血
You're dedicating your life to this,
我却在这里把你当心理医生用
and I'm sitting here using you as a therapist.
现在甚至不是你的当值时间
You're not even on the clock.
你应该回家去 享受生活
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表