剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表
from these massive companies.
难以理解 让人迷惑
It's incomprehensible, but trippy.
其实我想啊 带我看看
I'd like to, actually. Hook me up.
好啊
All right.
攀岩玩得怎么样
Hey. How was the climb?
我放弃了
I quit.
太难了
It's too hard.
太难了
Too hard?
比单枪匹马从泰特山上骑马下来还难吗
Well, harder than riding down Tait Hill with no hands?
你的嘴唇破了三回
You busted your lip three times.
但成功前你都没放弃
You didn't quit until you nailed it.
你怎么还记得那些
How do you remember stuff like that?
我是你♥爸♥爸 我记得一切
I'm your dad. I remember everything.
你妈说之前当状况不好时
Your mom told me climbing really helped you
攀岩帮了你很大的忙
when things weren't going so good.
这只是个好听的说法
Well, that's a polite way of putting it.
我只是说 你现在很棒
I'm just saying, you're great now,
无论是什么支持你走过来的 我都大力支持
so I'm a big fan ?of whatever got you here, okay?
好的
Okay.
谢谢爸爸
Thank you, Dad.
小家伙 你还好吗
Hey, bud. Doing okay?
想让我给你带点早餐上去吗
You want me to bring you some breakfast upstairs?
我能更明显地感受到他了
I feel him even more now.
那个男人 情况越来越糟
That man -- things are getting worse for him.
听着 昨晚我发现了一个秘密
Listen, last night I found out a secret,
这个秘密能帮我们
and that secret makes us so close
找到马尔科 并保证他的安全
to finding Marko and making him safe.
我们就要找到他了 卡尔
We're so close, Cal.
就要找到了
We're so close.
你还好吗
You okay?
昨晚你逃得够快啊
You ran out of dinner pretty fast last night.
我对这案子突然来了灵感
I had a thought on the case,
所以想查查
and I wanted to follow up.
什么灵感
So, that thought on our case was?
卡洛斯在计划杀了凶手复仇
Carlos is planning a revenge kill,
我认为枪在他那
and I think he still has the gun.
有可能 那我们去申请搜查证
Possible. Let's get a warrant.
我昨晚去他家了
I went there last night.
别告诉我你非法
Please tell me you did not conduct
搜查了他的房♥子
an unwarranted search for that gun.
没有 我只是问了问
No, I just asked him about it.
你问他了 结果呢
Oh, you asked him. How'd that go?
我觉得他会想通的
I think he'll come around. ?
申请搜查令也没希望了
So much for pulling a warrant.
如果枪真在他手里
You realize if he had that gun,
现在早就没了 你知道吧
it's long gone by now. You realize that, right?
这就是我说的
See, this is what I'm talking about.
你脑袋里的声音在阻挠你办案
Those voices in your head getting in the way,
让你非常
making you go s--
我了个去
I'll be damned.
我准备好了
I'm ready.
迪亚兹 我们准备好验人了
Diaz, we're ready to make the ID.
很想帮你们
Love to help you with that,
但你们的犯人已被释放了
but your suspect's been cut loose.
监狱不够 也没证据关他
Needed the cell. ?We had nothing on him, guys.
不能一直把他放那
Couldn't keep him forever.
你准备好再上去了吗
Hey, you ready to try again?
我以为你会不来
I thought you might've bailed.
我说了我会来的
I said I'd be here.
我永远不会骗你
I'll never lie to you.
我骗了你
I lied to you.
我从不想攀岩阿卡迪亚或其他什么
I never wanted to climb Acadia or anything.
那你为什么这么拼命训练
So why did you train so hard?
因为我喜欢和你待在一起
Because I like spending time with you.
我也是
Back at ya.
这没什么 我们不去阿卡迪亚了
And it's no big deal. Forget Acadia.
不 我们要去
No, we're doing it.
什么
Excuse me?
我不是轻言放弃的人
I'm not a quitter,
而且我还挺擅长攀岩的
and I'm pretty good at this.
凑合吧
Eh, you're okay.
那还等什么
?Well, ?what are we waiting for?
-开始吧 -好
- Let's do it. ?- Okay.
你好吗 斯通
Hey! ?'Sup, Stone?
我需要六杯咖啡才能抵消昨晚的酒精
I am gonna need like six of these to offset last night.
不错
Nice.
我迫不及待想让你看看我们的数列系统
Hey, super excited to show you our sequence systems.
我也迫不及待想听你说说了
I'm excited to nerd out on it.
大学时我还学过一些计算机科学
I actually took some ?computer science in college.
天哪 真抱歉
?I'm -- I'm so -- I'm so sorry.
没事 也不那么烫
It's okay. It's, uh, not that hot.
你这有纸巾吗
Uh, do you have any paper towels?
没有 但我车里有些运动服
No, but I have some gym clothes in the car.
哥们 我很抱歉
Dude, I-I'm so sorry.
没关系 我马上回来
It's okay. I'll be right back.
统一动态系统公♥司♥ 农场 纽约
菲奥娜·克拉克
查到SP了
正在下载
要我派一支小队过去吗
Want me to send a team?
不用
No.
哥们
Yo, bro!
让一下
Yo. Hey, excuse me.
谢谢帮我留着位置
Thanks for saving my spot.
这是干什么
So, uh, what's the deal?
抽查而已
Ah, just a rando spot check.
现在五百强都这么干 时代变了
All the Fortune 500s do it, Rip Van Winkle.
未知号♥码
往左边走
未知号♥码
马上
往前走 本明斯特[特立独行的人]
Gap in the line there, Benmeister.
我去下洗手间
You know what? I'm gonna use the head.
你来这里干什么
What are you doing here?
商业间谍可是重罪 斯通先生
Corporate espionage is a felony, Mr. Stone.
在哪里 鞋子里吗
Where is it? Shoe?
不 暖瓶
No. Thermos.
很聪明
That's clever.
问题是我也很聪明
Thing is, I'm pretty clever too.
-你怎么 -我是一名
- How did you...? - I'm a deputy director
国♥家♥安♥全♥机构的局长 本
of the National Security Agency, Ben.
这是我们混饭吃的本事
It's, you know, kind of what we do.
给我
Hand it over.
拜托 你不明白
Come on. You don't understand.
这些数据能帮我找到犯人
This data can get me to the detainees,
这可能是救我儿子唯一的办法
which might be the only way to protect my son.
我不是在和你讨价还价
This is not a negotiation.
如果你不把优盘交出来
You can either hand over the flash drive,
我就得逮捕你
or you can be under arrest.
你是学数学的
You're a math guy.
这不难吧
Not much of a calculus.
万斯
Vance...
万斯 你得找到他们
Vance, you have to find them!
万斯
Vance!
那家伙现在可能早就跑了
This guy's probably long gone by now.
继续开
Keep driving.
快点 快点
Go faster! Go faster!
是我想的那样吗
Is this what I think it is?
听到声音了吗
Is it the voices?
这次不一样 我能感觉到
It's different this time. I can feel it.
左转
Turn left!
右转 右转
Right. Right.
声音怎么说
What's it saying?
什么都没说
It's not saying anything.
-是心跳声 -也许只是你的心跳声
剧集 | 命运航班 | 导航列表